Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-04-2020, 11:03 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi, this made me chuckle. I have often wondered if I really exist. I sometimes think.. "what if I died years ago".. but couldn't accept , and I merely imagine still being a part of this family. I could ask them of course if I'm real. But their reply would still be part of the illusion!! Then other times I think "For goodness sake woman, get a hobby!" Lol. So yes you do exist, or do you? Lol.

I expect that you did die many years ago.
You can imagine being many things, anything really.
Every thing you experience except your existence is an illusion, even your experience of you is an illusion. It really is.
Hobbies are great things to have, especially ones that do not involve too much thinking.
I can tell you that I exist, but of course that could just be part of the illusion you are fooling yourself with.
The only thing you know for certain, is that you do exist....for now.

But the question at hand is, what are you?
Will you exist tomorrow, or are you just a result of the laws of physics acting on energy, a light that came on and will go back out in time?
Or are you the energy behind that light, illuminating what you wish to see.
Old 10-04-2020, 11:12 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I expect that you did die many years ago.
You can imagine being many things, anything really.
Every thing you experience except your existence is an illusion, even your experience of you is an illusion. It really is.
Hobbies are great things to have, especially ones that do not involve too much thinking.
I can tell you that I exist, but of course that could just be part of the illusion you are fooling yourself with.
The only thing you know for certain, is that you do exist....for now.

But the question at hand is, what are you?
Will you exist tomorrow, or are you just a result of the laws of physics acting on energy, a light that came on and will go back out in time?
Or are you the energy behind that light, illuminating what you wish to see.
Hi... I absolutely feel certain that I have died many times before. We are here , now ( in our "virtual" existence"!) to experience life on earth and everything that goes with it. But I know without doubt that my light always shines and will never go out....
Old 10-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokey
I have heard from a trusted teacher that; "Yes you do exist. You exist now and always will exist in some form. You exist because in somewhere and in some when you are needed for the uniqueness of who you are."

Love and kindness
namaste
Hi, that's lovely.
Old 10-04-2020, 01:58 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Hi... I absolutely feel certain that I have died many times before. We are here , now ( in our "virtual" existence"!) to experience life on earth and everything that goes with it. But I know without doubt that my light always shines and will never go out....

Well, that sounds like a comforting sort of thing to know. I also do not doubt that your light has always shined, will always shine, and will never go out. Life and the parts of the universe you experience may flicker in and out of view, or perhaps even in and out of your reality, depending on where you shine your light, but shine on for eternity it has and will continue to do.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Well, that sounds like a comforting sort of thing to know. I also do not doubt that your light has always shined, will always shine, and will never go out. Life and the parts of the universe you experience may flicker in and out of view, or perhaps even in and out of your reality, depending on where you shine your light, but shine on for eternity it has and will continue to do.
ABSOLUTLY... I have, during lifetime , known many dark times. So dark no light could get in, as I'm sure we all experience. But my inner light, my soul, the "true" me will always shine ... Eternally.... ( That's my belief anyway lol... But always was away with the fairies!!... Not a bad place to be !)....
Old 10-04-2020, 03:57 PM
ketzer

Quote:
ABSOLUTLY... I have, during lifetime , known many dark times. So dark no light could get in, as I'm sure we all experience. But my inner light, my soul, the "true" me will always shine ... Eternally.... ( That's my belief anyway lol... But always was away with the fairies!!... Not a bad place to be !)....
Dark times is when your own light shines the most noticeably, and provides the most value.
Old 10-04-2020, 04:09 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Dark times is when your own light shines the most noticeably, and provides the most value.
True.... It's just that we can't see it .
Old 10-04-2020, 06:34 PM
ketzer

Quote:
True.... It's just that we can't see it .
You see it when it bounces off of other things and people and returns to you. You man not realize it is there, but it is. It always is.
Old 11-04-2020, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Most death experiences are about the fearful moment of being alife and believing that one is going to die. Most of these are psychotic experiences, delusional, energetically self contradictory thought patterns with a great deal of momentum, self perpetuating negative believes, etc.

Then you got the non-physical consciousness awareness experiences, who are incapable of communicating with the physically focused consciousness, because the physically focused consciousness are often too despairing or afraid. The non-physical consciousness knows and is capable of knowing the physical consciousness fully for who and what they truely are, from a clear point of view, as pure positive energy, and the physically focused consciousness entity is incapable of receiving any clear communication because they are not in tune with their own totality of self. Tho often the messages is relayed via an intermediary physically focused consciousness who is in tune with their true nature of being and in alignment with their own true natural state of being and clarity and full flowing of their own greater non-physical consciousness, soul, life force, or source, or inner being, or however one wishes to call it.

And then you got my favorite kind of experience. A non-physical consciousness who is still able to communicate with the physically focused consciousness' because the physically focused consciousness is tuned to a higher frequency of harmony, alignment, with the wholeness of their own being physical and non-physical that feels like good feeling positive emotion, as Self converges with self.

The last one is often rare, but is actually not suppose to be rare at all. It is actually unnatural for a human being to dip so low in frequency that they step out of their natural state of being, of joy, clarity, freedom, knowingness.

Children used to be more naturally in tune with the non-physical. However, that is somewhat changing from time to time, as nowadays, even children can be out of whack and only babies and toddlers are capable of being still in tune to their natural state of being in full harmony and alignment with their total wholeness of self, physical and non-physical soul life force essence.

As one understands the energy motional relativity between energy motional physical consciousness perspective and energy motional habbitually practiced and activated thought patterns and their own energy motional ever expanding pure positive energy greater non-physical consciousness perspective and life force and essence or soul or source, indicated by emotions, indicating the degree of alignment/allowance/flow/receiving/alifeness/exhuberance/etc, then they can emotionally feeling guided focused thought by thought, tune back into their naturally preferred harmony and alignment and state of being, a blended being, of physical and non-physical converging as one whole total self, converging as joy, or whatever one wishes to call those naturally and undeniably good feeling positive emotions, of true clarity and knowingness, as joyful conscious deliberate co-creator of joyous life experiences. In full conscious awareness and knowing and receiving of their own greater knowing of their own greater non-physical consciousness and source of being, of life force, of inspiration and empowered free being and living, in tune with the source of all creation of all life of all being and becoming evermore here and now where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Most death experiences are about the fearful moment of being alife and believing that one is going to die. Most of these are psychotic experiences, delusional, energetically self contradictory thought patterns with a great deal of momentum, self perpetuating negative believes, etc.

Then you got the non-physical consciousness awareness experiences, who are incapable of communicating with the physically focused consciousness, because the physically focused consciousness are often too despairing or afraid. The non-physical consciousness knows and is capable of knowing the physical consciousness fully for who and what they truely are, from a clear point of view, as pure positive energy, and the physically focused consciousness entity is incapable of receiving any clear communication because they are not in tune with their own totality of self. Tho often the messages is relayed via an intermediary physically focused consciousness who is in tune with their true nature of being and in alignment with their own true natural state of being and clarity and full flowing of their own greater non-physical consciousness, soul, life force, or source, or inner being, or however one wishes to call it.

And then you got my favorite kind of experience. A non-physical consciousness who is still able to communicate with the physically focused consciousness' because the physically focused consciousness is tuned to a higher frequency of harmony, alignment, with the wholeness of their own being physical and non-physical that feels like good feeling positive emotion, as Self converges with self.

The last one is often rare, but is actually not suppose to be rare at all. It is actually unnatural for a human being to dip so low in frequency that they step out of their natural state of being, of joy, clarity, freedom, knowingness.

Children used to be more naturally in tune with the non-physical. However, that is somewhat changing from time to time, as nowadays, even children can be out of whack and only babies and toddlers are capable of being still in tune to their natural state of being in full harmony and alignment with their total wholeness of self, physical and non-physical soul life force essence.

As one understands the energy motional relativity between energy motional physical consciousness perspective and energy motional habbitually practiced and activated thought patterns and their own energy motional ever expanding pure positive energy greater non-physical consciousness perspective and life force and essence or soul or source, indicated by emotions, indicating the degree of alignment/allowance/flow/receiving/alifeness/exhuberance/etc, then they can emotionally feeling guided focused thought by thought, tune back into their naturally preferred harmony and alignment and state of being, a blended being, of physical and non-physical converging as one whole total self, converging as joy, or whatever one wishes to call those naturally and undeniably good feeling positive emotions, of true clarity and knowingness, as joyful conscious deliberate co-creator of joyous life experiences. In full conscious awareness and knowing and receiving of their own greater knowing of their own greater non-physical consciousness and source of being, of life force, of inspiration and empowered free being and living, in tune with the source of all creation of all life of all being and becoming evermore here and now where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now.
Hi.. I believe it's always the little children that know!! They know more than the adults when they are young , before it goes into their sub- concious mind at around the age of 7. As adults... The time we are shown the "truth" is akin to going back to childhood. It really is a beautiful moment when we realise , and are shown that everything we are born with, everything we always knew is brought back to concious thought..