Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes I use to hate the world and everyone in it, but then came the realization that all are doing the best they can, we are all as humans conditioned and programmed by everyone else before us, even you. Realize that you are not perfect either, Realize that you are not even who you think you are, as they are not who they believe they are also. These people are also a part of you as you are a part of them, there they are being jerks, that's a part of you also being a jerk, then there's those who are compassionate, that's you being compassionate also, try it out for your SELF, but remember you are more than who you believe yourself to be as they are also.

This is true enough. It would appear that there is always a higher state of consciousness. Would there even be a limit to the source? Of course you would think that time would stop if there was.
Old 17-02-2011, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
This is true enough. It would appear that there is always a higher state of consciousness. Would there even be a limit to the source? Of course you would think that time would stop if there was.
Yea but there is no time, time is just a human convenience, the illusion of time is needed for our existence and that's all it is.
Old 17-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Yea but there is no time, time is just a human convenience, the illusion of time is needed for our existence and that's all it is.

Eternity and despair tend to go together.
Old 17-02-2011, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Eternity and despair tend to go together.
Only because you put them together and believe that they belong together.
Old 17-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Only because you put them together and believe that they belong together.

That is how I have been conditioned by my environment I suppose. I hate this notion of "learned helplessness". A person is either helpless, or they are not. I suppose it is possible to be both. Rather it is possible to make "helpless" helpful.
Old 17-02-2011, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
That is how I have been conditioned by my environment I suppose. I hate this notion of "learned helplessness". A person is either helpless, or they are not. I suppose it is possible to be both.
as long as you keep believing that you are this conditioned mind body, that's what you will always be, this realization will free you from that illusion, well it worked with my apparent self lol.
Old 17-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
as long as you keep believing that you are this conditioned mind body, that's what you will always be, this realization will free you from that illusion, well it worked with my apparent self lol.

I am conditioned until unconditioned. See where I am getting at?
Old 17-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
I am conditioned until unconditioned. See where I am getting at?
Yea i see what you are saying, but who is going to be unconditioned, you see ?.
Remember that you are not who you believe you are, and this is who you are trying to uncondition.
Old 17-02-2011, 07:31 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Yea i see what you are saying, but who is going to be unconditioned, you see ?.
Remember that you are not who you believe you are, and this is who you are trying to uncondition.

My intuition has served me well thus far. I do not see why I should give up now. There is only the present after all... I deserve compensation for all the suffering I have endured.
Old 17-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
My intuition has served me well thus far. I do not see why I should give up now. There is only the present after all... I deserve compensation for all the suffering I have endured.
Ok then.