Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-06-2011, 09:01 PM
moke64916

The Third Illusion.

The illusion of disunity-
The only way to escape the second illusion(illusion of failure) was to create a third. The creator and the creation were not all one. This requires the human mind to conceive the possiblity of the impossible. This illusin is disunity-the idea that seperation exists. Instead of seeing the illusion as an illusion. A fourth illusion was created. "The Illusion of Insufficiency"
Old 14-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Suspended
Escape one illusionary thing by creating another illusion? No.

Why not see things as real.

The fifth illusion of reality. Nice.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:09 AM
moke64916

These illusions were created by man in the BC times. Not us. All spiritual masters that walk this earth know all these illusions. Your belief is your belief. If you are a spiritual person that wishes to be a master at what he does. The fifth illusion is requirement. Do you really require anything? The whole point of spirituality is to live as your unmanifested self. Do you require anything when you are u manifested? You dont Have to have anything. You want something. Therefore you dont require anything. For that you already have it. You are unconscious of the point I am trying to make behind using the word "illusion.". You just don't get the point I am trying to make. You'll find these to be illusions too if you search within yourself. Are you a spiritual person? Read the book the power of now. It'll explain what I mean. It is pointless to try and explain this to someone that is unconscious of the meaning.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:24 PM
moke64916

All and all you use the 10 illusions to find enlightenment. As the Buddhists would say. Its a blessing that they are there. The point of the illusions is to know they are illusions but you use them, you discover who you are not. So that you can discover who that you are. You will find enlightenment spiritually. I thought I'd help by telling all of you spiritual people what they are so you can find more enlightenment. And further your spiritual growth process. That's why I posted them.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Master
even the most intelligent and devoted humans can be idiotic so i use the illusion of disunity to escape the rediculous dramas of the human collective mind. it won't work in the long run, of course because Love binds me to my collective Soul. however, it scares the hell out of my gestalt when i appear to disappear and causes them to rethink the Way they see OurSelf.

it's part of my job description to deconstruct flawed concepts so that more accurate and stable concepts can be innovated.
Old 16-06-2011, 12:43 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Escape one illusionary thing by creating another illusion? No.

Why not see things as real.

The fifth illusion of reality. Nice.
I think I get what your saying. Once you break the first illusion the rest crumble. So no need to create more illusions? is that what you are saying? Because if it is that point you try to make, then I totally misunderstood the whole thing. Then I take responsibility for my actions.