Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Guide
God is omnipresent.. This means all of time simultaneously.. He exists as every moment in time, now, past and future. He is every possibility manifest, every outcome to every situation at the same time. I saw this and experienced it directly when I died and came back the first time. I intended to die and so I did, and I prayed to God to see that source and so he showed me. All things live and all things die, all together they meet at death, which is omnipresence and omnipotence. It is to merge with all of creation and all of destruction.. It is quite non-linear. Where there is nothing and all has died and ceased to be, anything may be set in this dark field. Thus reap what you sow. Indeed anything may be met, chosen, and thus experienced.
Old 26-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Master
Of course Kerubiel, seems you are contradicting what I cited about both the Spiritual teachings, such as with the Buddha's, and again, the Physics revelations.

So, perhaps you might want to clarify, before I respond.

Now, regarding time, in a linear fashion, we are to understand that there is that greater reality apart from this world in linear time and space, in which change is evident.
Also, in the Bible, the Lord speaks of Himself saying, "I change not".

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Malachi-3-6/

Malachi 3:6 - "For I am the LORD, I change not;"

Quote:
Buddha:
There is, O monks, an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed.

Were there not, O monks, this Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed, there would be no escape from the world of the born, originated, created, formed."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Guide
Well the newest physics suggests that the universe was created from infinity itself. And we all know that this is limitless and illimitable. Any seed may be sown and thus reaped. I sow onmipresent time and can thus alter history and the future to command, thus the world sitting in my hand!
Old 26-01-2015, 09:53 PM
jerrygg38

To Morpheus:
I agree that God is light energy. I use the word photonic to express this.

As far as the work of modern physics, they do not include multi light speed physics up to light speed infinity. They only include what they can see and measure or produce theories from such measurements. As far as Buddha is concerned, he was not a believer in God. Since my theories concern God, his work is meaningless to me.

In my world view time is connected to space. My God was born and my God can die. God does not exist apart from the multi light speed multi dimensional space time. That is my theory. As far as infinity is concerned my God is limited to his particular space time and has no knowledge beyond that sphere. Thus my God is easy to understand because it is just a more complex form of us.
The fancier philosophical and mathematical Gods have no interest in us. These imaginary Gods have not provided anything for us. They did not speak to us in the Bible. They know nothing of Moses and Jesus. Therefore if they exist somehow, they are no interest to me. Everyone can produce their own Gods. Yet when we die we must face a God that speaks to man. If we do not believe it, it does not matter. The unbeliever will reincarnate just like the believer. However if you follow Buddha or Hinduism, you will be reborn to those people. That is fine with me because I am not a religious person as such. I only study my encounters and visions and dreams and try to make sense of them.
Some people feel obliged to save other people. That is not my interest. I only serve my God because I have been forced into it. Into 1981 I told the spirits that I would commit suicide if they did not leave me alone. They said "You shall not die". And so I was forced into this work and they backed off in my private agreement with God.
I cannot be concerned with those who differ from the Judeo/Christian God viewpoint. If they are happy then I am happy they have found some peace in their lives. To me perpetual existence is horrible and death is much better but I have no choice but to live and serve my God.
Old 27-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Master
jerrygg:

Quote:
To Morpheus:
I agree that God is light energy. I use the word photonic to express this.

As far as the work of modern physics, they do not include multi light speed physics up to light speed infinity. They only include what they can see and measure or produce theories from such measurements. As far as Buddha is concerned, he was not a believer in God. Since my theories concern God, his work is meaningless to me.

Well, actually, that is another common misconception. He merely used different language to describe God.

"Many people, if they do not carefully read the teachings of Buddha, claim that Buddha did not believe in God.

However, Gautama Buddha speaks of the Supramundane (Lokuttra, Lokottra) or Unconditioned (Asankhata, Asamskrta). He refers to God as being the known, but unknowable, and that even an attempt to label the name God is insufficient to define the Absolute."
32 Udana 8:3
(Cf. translation in Minor Anthologies, pg. 98.)
Club O ?? :: ???? - Buddha and God
Quote:

My prior posting on this shares his description of "The Absolute".
In my world view time is connected to space. My God was born and my God can die. God does not exist apart from the multi light speed multi dimensional space time. That is my theory. As far as infinity is concerned my God is limited to his particular space time and has no knowledge beyond that sphere. Thus my God is easy to understand because it is just a more complex form of us.

Well, there is plenty of evidence in both the ancient teachings, and findings in Physics, which contradict your view.
Including Buddha's, which I've posted, involving "change". - Death is a form of change.
So is Evolution, in, "Space/Time".

These thing do not exist in the greater reality, and Truth. That which is apart from this altered, and lesser reality, involved with time and space.
-----------------------

"Time and space are modes by which we think, and not conditions in which we live." - Albert Einstein

Science thus brings us to the threshold of the ego and there leaves us to ourselves.--Max Planck

“Beneath all matter we must assume the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the Matrix of all matter.”—Max Planck, “father” of quantum theory, 1917

With respect to "Reincarnation", Buddhist teaching also speaks of the end of such. referred to as, "Nirvana".

In the Bible, seems we read of it also in Revelation. In a situation apart from "Space/time".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-01-2015, 01:43 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Well the newest physics suggests that the universe was created from infinity itself. And we all know that this is limitless and illimitable. Any seed may be sown and thus reaped. I sow onmipresent time and can thus alter history and the future to command, thus the world sitting in my hand!

Like everything else the newest physics are theories that appear somewhat true today. A hundred years from now they will appear as primitive theories. My God was born and my God can die if God shall so choose. If God was so perfect God would not have to sleep. For God rested on the seventh day.
The reason God must sleep is to rejuvenate God's body. An important law of spiritual physics is
"The actions of God at the highest spiritual energy levels causes Godself to turn into chaos". The rest period permits the muscle of God to rejuvenate."
Once God created the spiritual world at lower light speeds, God had to rest billions of billions of big bangs to return to full strength at near infinite light speed.
The mind of God fades in time. We work and struggle to learn in order to rejuvenate the mind of God. Without the efforts of man at all levels of existence, God would grow senile. Then God would lose God's ability to rejuvenate his body. He would return to chaos. I use "he" but God is neither male nor female. He is merely a computer type mind.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:43 AM
Master
What your summary perception and theory has to do with the topic of the pit of hell I don't know, but...
Seems to me it is a result of what you mentioned about your "spirits", jerry.

You are declaring an errant viewpoint on the nature of God.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-John-4-1/
"1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world..."

Old 29-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Guide
I agree, God is omnipotent and create any form of being, and form of life as he is Creator of Life itself. He does need humans on every level of existence, Infinity perpetuates every form of existence, Creation is to create, and thus it does. Not just humans or human realms either. God is not senile, he is everything, every form imaginable and beyond the imaginatin of mere human existence. God so says that humans like to follow only themselves and the evil they seek and uphold, Jerry your view confirms this. For the power you give God is confined to a computer, a senile old man who is dependent on the man he gave life to. That is a pathetic offering of Power to the God who demands you give Him Power and Glory. No you curse him and attempt to tie him down and confine him to the curses that humans suffer, placing God no higher then average and weak and evil man. That is absurd. Erroneous indeed.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:33 AM
Master
http://biblehub.com/romans/1-23.htm

"... And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, ... and, instead of worshipping the imperishable God, they worshipped images"

Again, the point is made and the issue brought up involving what is apart from time and space. The Construct thereof. In which we find ourselves, in our situation

Old 29-01-2015, 06:52 AM
Mikerokosm

1.) Since when does the Male principle "Give Life" in ANYTHING? God is not a HE. Man came from the WOMB of God. The notion that God the creator is a man is an European Patriarchal perspective.
2.) God has no sex, it is pure limitless Consciousness.
3.) Hell is a state of mind, on the physical plane (EARTH), Its not a fiery pit. heaven and hell are both explained in texts as allegories. Either your mind is elevated,"higher consciousness" or "in heaven" or youre mind operates in physical terms, tangible/"literal" thinking or "in hell".
It seems we have been misseducated, or not educated at all! Please, try to step outside the Euro perspective.