Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hello Sparrow,
Thank you for sharing that and also for the diagrams. I am curious, about this: Eventually, though perhaps not in your current physical lifetime, human beings will be able to literally sense and experience everything any other living being is feeling by merging with it as part of that energy, while still existing as a separate identity in physical form.
Will we be better equipped to handle the emotions that go with this, also? I am wondering because so many are empathic now, how will we process? I fear I am not expressing my questions in the way I would like to. I myself have really had to work to not take on the emotions and feelings of others, while listening to someone or observing suffering. It feels now that I am either too open, or too closed and keeping balance is hard. If we can
sense and experience everything any other living being is feeling by merging with it which does sound interesting, how do we not become overwhelmed?

Do you think we will be more inclined to want to reincarnate/return to earth when these changes occur? Although I like my life and would miss many things, as it is currently I do not believe I would want to try this again, here.
Thank you Sparrow ,
flutterangel
I see what you are saying young butterfly. The key to this question I have given you already in my response to you in your last question, in a thread elsewhere upon this forum.
I choose what to feel at any given moment.

This is the state of perceiving information multi-dimensionally, from many different perspectives simultaneously, then making a choice as to which outlet you wish to experience this information. This information then becomes realized through experience. You always have a choice, but you do not always have the awareness to choose differently, you see.

This state of which I had spoken of can only be achieved when you surrender all that you are and give all that you wish to be to the being or energy form you are merging with. You must empty your consciousness. If you are carrying emotional charge you will be repelled by the subject like a virus that is attempting to enter the body.
In this state of which I speak, you will actually see and experience yourself as that other being. You will see through their eyes, taste what they taste, hear what they hear, feel what they feel and smell all the aromas available to them. You will be two souls in one body. This is not to say however that you will be able to handle these experiences, and many people will turn mad thereafter as a result. Needless to say, it is not something which should be pursued any time soon.

In order to help you, I will assist you empower yourself to choose how to feel.
First, I want you to come to the realization your emotions do not belong to you. You are being influenced and controlled by them so much because you insist on claiming ownership of them. Every time you think this way, you are forcing these emotions into your energy state and negatively charge your own vibration by free will.
Emotions are charges of consciousness state. They are derivatives of persona (both negative and positively charged). Your spirit is that which you truly are. It is not the spirit which creates emotions, it is your soul identity. It is the consciousness which your spirit wears to interact and experience itself within different environments and dimensions. It is a vehicle for information and sensualisation, and realization. You are NOT these vehicles, you are simply utilizing them from the fabric of the universe.
Learn to become aware of the many different vehicles your spirit has in its disposal to experience your environment. Before jumping on and riding the first apparent vehicle that comes into awareness, allow yourself to choose what vehicle information is experienced through. Allow yourself to choose what emotion to experience as a result of your environment. Ride that vehicle until it serves its purpose and then get off of it and let it go, it is not who you are. Your spirit is who you are.
There are so many different vehicles to experience information, you do not actually need to use emotions. For example, there are many, what are known to be extraterrestrials, who have no concept of what an emotion is and so use other vehicles to experience information in their internal and external environment. You can still be of service to someone without having an emotional response. It does not make you a less loving being. It simply means you choose to use other vehicles to complete the same task.

I hope this answers all of your questions.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow
So then, question two I believe is next.

Practical examples, yes. Here are a few.

1. Let your beloved know you understand and accept what has occurred. Let him know he does not have to feel obligated to stay around you to fix anything, that you will be alright from here.
2. Should such things prolong your pain, and if you can find the courage to do it, put away all those things, those objects of reference which trigger thoughts and feelings of loss. Put them away in boxes out of sight, out of mind, until the day you are strong enough to face them once more.
3. Replace objects of reference which trigger emotional pain with objects of renewed purpose, new direction, new creation. New hobbies, new projects, new friends. Even bring in new furnishings. Should you not wish to remove all reminders of him, set aside a small space in one room as a dedication to him, while all other rooms are refurbished with new energy, new colours, new influences.
4. Make new friends; go out and meet new people. Such people will aid your healing and assist sponsor new thoughts, new feelings and new purpose.
5. Instead of dwelling on the past, and trying to cling to what used to be, focus instead on something which compels you to create a new future, and creates focus of the now in order to make those first steps.
6. Find an outlet for your feelings which utilize your creative ability. Doing this will transmute your emotions into the resonance of imagination and creativity, which will invoke a healing vibration, as well as intuitive communication.
7. Do not sit and do nothing. Engage your mind, feed it with new ideas of interest. Engage new physical activities, or old ones, which remind you how to be young and full of life once more. Find the inner child again and invite her out to play.
8. Get out of the house. Find and explore new environments where your energy can be cleansed and healed, and reconfigured. Go to new places of beauty you have not been before. Take a friend, or go with a group. Indulge nature. Speak with the animals. Let them take away some of your burden for you.
9. Perform an intimate ceremony in which you can say your final goodbye. Write down and then say all you wish to say to him. Then burn the paper onto which it was written, and move on with your life.
10. Focus on creating balance. Become aware of what you need to find your balance. Start to re-member how to love yourself, without the need of anyone else.

-Sparrow

Thanks Sparrow!

Let's suppose I go ahead with many of such things you mention as examples. I feel in condition to try them, except perhaps 9. Maybe it will cost me a while...

Well let's assume I do most of them. How would his place in my life be reconfigured after that?

I understand what "to achieve my balance" means in terms of breaking dependence...but what does it mean in terms of communication?

I mean, I won't forget him, I'll go on loving him... Will he completely disappear of my life? Will be able to communicate with him? or perhaps "to achieve my balance" will mean not to have the need to...

Thanks again for the time you take in clarifying my doubts.

Last edited by Tiss : 21-02-2011 at 01:42 AM.
Old 21-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Let's suppose I go ahead with many of such things you mention as examples. I feel in condition to try them, except perhaps 9.

Let us not just suppose this idea, but impose this idea. For what use is an idea if there is not the courage to bring it into fruitation/fruition.

Quote:
Well let's assume I do most of them. How would his place in my life be reconfigured after that?

His place in your life would be reconfigured into new fruition, new fruitation. Since your beloved has changed from a caterpillar, to his metamorphosis pupa state in the etheric, then into a beautiful divine butterfly, it will be much easier for him to interact with you through his new metamorphic state if you accept change within yourself as well. For you to connect with his new reconfigured energy state you will want to connect with him in a whole new way. This means moving on with your life and, instead of relying on old energy means to connect with him, allow a new form of connection through new projects, new desires, new passions and new forms of creativity. As you are adapting your energy gradually to more positive vibrations, he will find ways to connect with this energy you are creating by assisting you to create it with you. Remember, his energy may have changed since he has passed for his sense of identity has since been expanded to incorporate his spirit identity.

Quote:
I understand what "to achieve my balance" means in terms of breaking dependence...but what does it mean in terms of communication?

Well this desire to communicate is primarily due to your dependence again. You will try to fool yourself in saying you have moved on yet in the same breath holding on to an emotional attachment to communicate. If you are going to implement all these changes listed above, then they are going to be made inconsistent by your continued efforts to communicate. How can he fly free as a bird if you are still trying to pull him down to get him to send you messages? Let him send you messages, signs and sensations of affection in his own way, on his own terms, within his own time. In the mean time you can still send him your loving thoughts, or write him loving letters, but let go of the attachment of expectation of an answer in reply, in the manner you expect.

-Sparrow

Old 21-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Guide
Very clear Sparrow... and very healing. I will try to put it in practice.

In my own way I have already made some homework in the same conceptual line, what happens is that I had to start from the very very beginning: all the move of being here at Spiritual Forums, of talking with you and opening myself is, perhaps,a shy way to start alternatives for a new life, and it was unthinkable before.

I do not need any of you to congratulate me for it, but it's good you know that I am doing my best to help myself and to help him.

Thanks for your guide SGS and for all good things all of you pour on here.

I will come with more when needed.
Old 21-02-2011, 04:13 PM
flutterangel

You must empty your consciousness. If you are carrying emotional charge you will be repelled by the subject like a virus that is attempting to enter the body.
This makes sense to me as I would not want to bring an emotional charge into someone else or their energy field. I appreciate the rest of your post as well. Still not sure about coming back here, though... :)
Thank you for your heartfelt responses, Sparrow! As someone with MS, and a sensitive nervous system, it is difficult to be around anyone emotionally charged. Hence the need to detach from emotion, and close up at times. Although it has improved, "I" may not consciously take on the persons emotion (feel their panic, anger, sorrow), but my system reacts to it and may start vibrating uncomfortably, which weakens the body. That is one reason why posts regarding emotions, feelings, sharing energy etc. interest me so much.
As for butterflies, you have found one of my truest loves!!!
flutterangel
Old 23-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Still not sure about coming back here, though... :)

As for butterflies, you have found one of my truest loves!!!
flutterangel
Yes young butterfly.

You did not have to come here in the first place, nor will you have to come again, ever. Sit quietly and broaden your awareness through your imagination as to what else will be available to you upon your passing. You are not on an ascension journey. You are on a journey of passion. Your soul identity is motivated in the spirit world by passion, not notions or desires of ascension or status. Your spirit exists beyond the parameters of any conceptual ladder of hierarchy. It simply desires to explore its passion. It is simply that, as your passion as a sentient being changes to something else, so too does your aspirations to experience the object of your passion. This is misinterpreted as a path of ascension. It is a path of passion. The passion of God. The passion of Christ. The passion of love. The passion of Self.
Passion is the key. What is your passion? This is what will determine what happens next, both in this life, and in the next. Whether you choose to be reborn on this planet or on another, or not at all. All that matters is you choose something.

-Sparrow

Old 23-02-2011, 03:21 PM
flutterangel

And another light bulb goes off. Click! Thanks Sparrow
Passion...this rings so true for me.
I see this even in my daily job. I am doing what I am passionate about, so it usually comes easily and doesn't seem like work, although it does tire me out!
Have a wonderful, and peaceful day,
flutterangel
Old 25-02-2011, 04:44 AM
Ascender

Good afternoon to you, Sparrow. Hope you are well.

I was just wondering what sorts of things people get up to in the afterlife, work-wise. I understand that there is such a broad spectrum of possibilities and opportunities, almost infinite, and was wondering if you could describe some of these, even the more esoteric ones? And what if someone has no clue what they want to pursue or what their passion(s) is?

Thanks and have a great day.
Old 25-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Good afternoon to you, Sparrow. Hope you are well.

I was just wondering what sorts of things people get up to in the afterlife, work-wise. I understand that there is such a broad spectrum of possibilities and opportunities, almost infinite, and was wondering if you could describe some of these, even the more esoteric ones? And what if someone has no clue what they want to pursue or what their passion(s) is?

Thanks and have a great day.
Yes, I am always well. Salutations of love and light I speak with you with complete delight.

I would not bother concerning yourself with discerning your passion or path once you come to pass, for there will be opportunities and directions that open up to you far beyond anything you now currently conceive of. Most, as I have seen it, place themselves upon a very limited spiritual expectation prior to passing, and so it is once they pass they suddenly feel what they had aspired themselves to be or do no longer holds any importance to them, for the doors that open to them make everything else insignificant.

As I have mentioned, spirit is not motivated by egotistical measures of status and ‘levels’ of ascension. You will soon notice, once you walk among beings of pure light that there is nothing greater to ascend to than your own realized passion. As your passions change so too will your journey create another branch to your tree of Self-experience. Every passion (branch) is still part of the tree (spirit), so they are all simply extensions of what you already are. One passion is by no means any more divine or more ascended than any other passion, so this hierarchical progress ladder many on this forum speak of is soon realized to be nothing more than a concept of human persona (human attachment to being better than someone or something else). What people call an Angel, for example, though they are not what they presume they are within this idolized form, are actually an archetypical flower, of fruit which has formed from one of the branches of the tree of their spirit. This means, there is nothing stopping you from becoming aware of the possibilities of your own spirit and growing your own branch, creating your own path, and manifesting your own flower or fruit that resembles an Angel to you. If you do not know how to do this upon your passing, then call upon me and I shall show you how.

So it is then, what you do, what you aspire for yourself, and what ‘work’ you embody your passion into is really dependant on how you view yourself as a being, and how you wish to embody your intention in the eyes of your spirit. What kind of tree do you want to grow into? What kind of fruit do you wish to produce for others to savour the flavour of your spirit? What kind of flower do you wish to grow to represent your divine beauty?

Talking specifics, I have to say all of the ‘work’ embodied in the spirit world is based around unconditional service to others. This is, the orchestration of ultimate loving intention through manifestation. This is because one loses their attachment to their individual self-important Self, and realizes they are no longer simply a carbon unit. Their consciousness is no longer confined to being just one entity or identity. Since they can become anything they possibly desire within their imagination, this focus on Self-importance no longer holds any weight or value. You lose the sense of competition to become better than someone or something else, simply because anyone in the spirit world can become anything they want anyway. Unfortunately, there are those who, after having a physical state experience restrain themselves within the cocooned mindset and consciousness resonance they carried over, and so they have to be reminded of who they truly are. The passion which comes grows from the work spirit do, the work soul groups do, and individual souls do stems from growing awareness of what is available to do, to be and to experience Self as, in service to all.
Awareness grows because that which God is, that which your spirit is, is continuously expanding and creating itself through you. Your experience of Self, of God, of your spirit changes through awareness of choice. As you choose something different, different dimensions of awareness are experienced as another part of you, hence you grow through the experience of free will, of choice. Choice leads to passion, and passion further choice. This is your soul journey. Through the passion of what you choose for yourself joy is experienced, and love personified through another vehicle.

Within finer specifics, the work you choose to do will be something which allows and perpetuates others to be able to experience themselves as THEY choose to be and do. So for example, if you become aware of a desire in others to experience themselves as human beings, in human bodies, and who want to walk around in human clothing, you might then develop a passion for creating new garments of human clothing for others to wear as their coat of consciousness. Or it may be you want to learn, from the many halls of learning, other garments of clothing other species have invented, and thus learn to make those and design more of those for souls to wear as coats of consciousness. Through this endeavour you would come to learn of the living essence, the consciousness identity behind every single material you come to use, for every strand, every piece, every particle would speak to you with its own voice. Each strand of material will tell of its own ancestral history and divine story of how it came to exist. Then, if your vibration is compassionate and equated towards the resonance of that source, from where such material comes from, it will lend itself to you to use in your ‘works of art’.
That is why I sponsor the thought in others upon this forum to be compassionate towards animals of whom they eat, and of whom they neglect to communicate with on an equal platform, for if your actions speak your intentions and resonance of heart, then this will be carried over and seen by those beings in the spirit world, who you will later rely on for much of your work.

Another example, if you had strong affections for, and an affinity towards botanical life forms and so forth, then through the halls of learning you would educate yourself to other forms that once existed, that do exist, and which can exist on Earth and on many other different planets across the universe. You would then utilize this understanding to participate with groups of other beings whose passion it is to nurture and beautify botanical life forms all over the physical and non-physical universe. You would literally participate in harvesting new botanical life forms and strings of evolution like a God upon a throne of divine influence. There then watch them grow as if they were your own child, personifying your deepest passion and delivering your grandest concept of love to the universe.

If your passion is that of teaching upon a specific subject or sponsoring new thought and idea for others contemplation, then you may seek to become a teacher or guide. Again, you will develop these skills via the halls of learning, where knowledge is infinite and experiencialized. It is experiencialized because knowledge here enters consciousness experientially, not merely upon a mental level, but all levels simultaneously. After all, it is another dimension. This information, as part of your experience, you will then interpret to others elsewhere, or actually within the halls themselves to those who visit. Remember, though knowledge is infinitely available, it is only available through the adequate energy resonance of your ability to understand such information, and your desire to know such information. This means, in the spirit world, until you desire to know something, it will be invisible to you. Similarly, as your understanding of a particular subject or concept grows, further understandings and dimensions of such a subject will magically appear to you when you are ready and wise enough to comprehend it, in the way it is presented. Teachers or guides then are utilized to dispense information and understandings to those who have not yet developed to a certain state of understanding in certain subjects or aspects of experience. The teachers or guides will then present the information in another way as to simplify it to others, so that they can then make the next step themselves.

You are right to say this list is infinite. I can speak of more at a later time if you wish.

-Sparrow

Old 26-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Ascender

Thank you, I appreciate your time and effort in replying to my post.

I was also wondering about the more 'peculiar/unusual' (if I can say that) jobs or services that people pursue, maybe ones we could not possibly imagine.

I pictured everyone incarnating on earth did so to pursue and experience some passion in the most coarsest sense, but I realise that there are so many in jobs which they don't like. But as you say, all that becomes insignificant once they pass over.

Thanks again.