Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Cal

Quote:
At a loss for words, yes. This is true knowingness, true being-ness, true Self-realization. Words become unimportant, for they become inadequate to relay such profound perspective. So is to say, you simply find more joy within who you already are.

***bowing in deep appreciation and gratitude***
Old 20-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I cannot have my dreams being lost in translation ! I need to work on this and move my translations to a higher level and not such a primitive translation.

Can you help me do this ?
It is funny when you regurgitate my precise terminology dreamie, it puts you so out of character of your usual self.

On a side note, do not by any means lower your self-image or value when I use the term primitive when I speak of your translations. It is the substance of physical state, the animal body you are using which I refer to, in that it is currently insufficient in processing and integrating information from other realms. This of course will eventually change through mutation of the human species, which is currently underway.

On working to translate information, energy and vibration to a less primitive format takes a tremendous amount of time, patience and transformation. Your mindset, how you have trained your mind to process information, is a significant influence in how you form and experience dreams. It is your mindset, and this process of interpreting information which you need to look at.
Since this is more easier to do in your waking conscious state, it is during this time you will want to practice altering the way you process thoughts and information.

The majority of blind people, who were born blind do not dream in visual interpretations, for they have not the mindset to do so from any physical experience in waking state. Meaning, because they have not learnt to interpret information visually, they then do not carry this function into their dream state. They instead dream in clairsentience (feeling), clairaudience (hearing), clairalience (smelling), and even clairgustance (tasting). This is how they process information. For one who is not blind, you tend to process information visually more than any other means. This is because you have been taught, only that which you can physically see is real, therefore focus on this and let the other senses become lazy.

This rigid feeble program of interpreting information in your daily life is thus carried forth into your dream states, into your meditative states and into your soul transition states upon death. This is why you interpret dreams, interpret meditation experiences and near death experiences so poorly.

What you want to do is learn to develop a whole new sense in your conscious waking state. What I call Clairspherical perception (clairsphericance). You wont find that in the dictionary! This is to sense information in your environment spherically. Meaning you are not looking at it from one particular aspect, view or angle, you are looking at it from every direction simultaneously. You are allowing every sense to merge as one. You are allowing every dimension of thought, feeling and knowing to become your perception. You are not looking at it from face value. You are not looking at it from this side, or that side. You are not looking at it from above or from below. How far your spherical perception expands depends purely upon the expansion of your awareness. That which you are without is eventually found within, thus your spherical perception expands in every direction simultaneously, like that of a universe unfolding through time.

So it is then, I suggest to you to begin a trial of training your interpretational abilities to incorporate all possibilities, all perspectives and all dimensions of sense. Allow all information which comes to your doorstep to arrive through many different doors of experience, through many different windows of awareness. As you become a more loving being, a more transparent spirit, a more beautiful soul, these windows will become clearer and more transparent to you as time goes by. Eventually, though perhaps not in your current physical lifetime, human beings will be able to literally sense and experience everything any other living being is feeling by merging with it as part of that energy, while still existing as a separate identity in physical form.

When you comprehend spherically you can understand why claims of new age ascension and divisions of self-proclaimed mastery is an illusion of ego. For every point of Self-creation, Self-experience and Self-development leads you right back to whence you came, to prime originator - your spirit. Every point in your journey upon the sphere of life neither leads you further away nor closer to that which is within. Think about it if you wish. I leave you with a few simple diagrams to supplement this understanding.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Sparrow thanks so much for this thread. I haven't had the chance to read it all but what I have taken in has been such a comfort and has really widened my perspective on everything! So much more makes sense to me now. It's lovely that you take the time to write it all out and respond to people's questions.
Old 20-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light
What a spectacurlary beautiful thread!

I particurlary enjoyed what you said about blueprints SpiritGuideSparrow, I'm not particurlarly developed or educated myself and I think I find it a bit tricky to understand.. I'm getting vague understanding though, I'm not critisicing your post, I'm one these people who has to start looking in the dictionary when he see's a long word! haha

Blessed as it is this thread is possible only through the interest of those who would seek such answers, and ultimately listen to them with flexible discernment.
If at any time something is not understood, simply ask for further clarity. We have already determined words are limited in their means to relay ultimate truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light
I've heard that there is a justice system on the Astral Plane, and that people have been sentenced to death, and then indeed you are dead. I'd love to know what you make of that!

Pure nonsense. That’s my answer.

This again is simply a matter of human beings attempting to transfer human values and human thinking into a world where humans are transcended to pure energy. It is only the human persona which presumes such law and order is required to establish balance and harmony. Since each being has enough ‘space’ to create and exist within his or her own personal universe in the spirit world, there is no point in fearing their influence on anyone else. They can live on in whatever way they choose within their own universe, for as long as they choose, until it is that they themselves choose to change how they feel about who they are. So in other words, they are their own judge and jury in the time, space and reality they manifest for themselves. It will simply be that their vibrational state, how their energy state resonates, will permit them only to access, or re-member more of who and what they are if they look at themselves honestly. As they chose to alter their energy state, by altering how they think and feel about who they are and were towards others, their energy will become compatible to other realms which will open up to them.

There needs not be a justice system, for the functionality of how vibration works does a perfectly adequate job at kicking people up the backside.
-Sparrow

Old 20-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Sparrow thanks so much for this thread. I haven't had the chance to read it all but what I have taken in has been such a comfort and has really widened my perspective on everything! So much more makes sense to me now. It's lovely that you take the time to write it all out and respond to people's questions.
Thank you.
If one is to speak at all, they should say what they mean, and mean what they say. - Sparrow

Old 20-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow
Only can he live on through the spirit of which he represents. You are so busy performing the role of victim you have forgotten what the true essence and spirit of mortal death represents. It is the celebration of life into the cradle of infinity; the unspeakable union of mind, body and spirit - a metamorphosis of Self-flesh to Selfless Serenity; from human to angelic. Yet this you do not celebrate in honour of his name. This you do not aspire his spirit to reach. For it is you are more concerned with the state of Self, it has become all you can perceive. You have focused purely on holding on, grasping upon, clinging to and dragging down your beloved you have failed to let him soar as a bird and fly back to the nest of divine grace. Who you had become was so dependant on another that without the supporting foundation of his presence you feel you are incomplete; you are no longer the person you were. Well so be it, let this statement ring true for you should it serve to do so. Perhaps now is the time to realize a new perception of who you truly are, in a whole new way, from yet another perspective. You need no one, no thing, or no body to be that which you already are. Now is the time and the opportunity to learn this message, this lesson. You have given your love to another for so long you have forgotten how to love yourself. This is why you play your game. This is why you play victim; this is why you perpetuate your grief, for you have for so long relied on another in order to love at all. Through the love for yourself, your life, your own sense of renewed purpose can your love for this beloved live on through, in and for you.

Let him be as a bird. Let him fly - let him go free, so that you may be free.
Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Quote:
Yes, please do speak of this new perspective once you have reflected upon it. You will have as much support as you need.

A friend at your side.
-Sparrow

So far two questions:

1. Advanced spirits (despite of faiths/ religions and ages) are said that burn with love for others spirits (God, Jesus, spirit guides, angels, other people, whoever) as I burn with love for Him. They can also give up lifestyles, or isolate, or whatever. to improve their communication. With such attitude are they "holding on, grasping upon, clinging to and dragging down their "beloved "? Are they impeding anyone to progress?

2. "Let him be as a bird. Let him fly - let him go free" I guess I always wanted to do it, but what does it mean in practical terms? I am kindly request a few practical examples about what to do and what not to do, mostly to check my behavior out during my current analysis.

Thanks
Old 20-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
It is funny when you regurgitate my precise terminology dreamie, it puts you so out of character of your usual self.

making a note to myself " do not regurgitate Sparrow's words ! "

quick, give me a different visual Sparrow, this one isn't quite .........
words fail me !

Seriously, I thank you once again for your indepth reply to my questions, complete with diagrams too ! My mind at the moment is swirling like one of those spheres, so I need to focus on what you have written to understand it more fully.

Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-02-2011, 07:47 PM
flutterangel

Hello Sparrow,
Thank you for sharing that and also for the diagrams. I am curious, about this: Eventually, though perhaps not in your current physical lifetime, human beings will be able to literally sense and experience everything any other living being is feeling by merging with it as part of that energy, while still existing as a separate identity in physical form.
Will we be better equipped to handle the emotions that go with this, also? I am wondering because so many are empathic now, how will we process? I fear I am not expressing my questions in the way I would like to. I myself have really had to work to not take on the emotions and feelings of others, while listening to someone or observing suffering. It feels now that I am either too open, or too closed and keeping balance is hard. If we can
sense and experience everything any other living being is feeling by merging with it which does sound interesting, how do we not become overwhelmed?

Do you think we will be more inclined to want to reincarnate/return to earth when these changes occur? Although I like my life and would miss many things, as it is currently I do not believe I would want to try this again, here.
Thank you Sparrow ,
flutterangel
Old 20-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss

So far two questions:

1. Advanced spirits (despite of faiths/ religions and ages) are said that burn with love for others spirits (God, Jesus, spirit guides, angels, other people, whoever) as I burn with love for Him. They can also give up lifestyles, or isolate, or whatever. to improve their communication. With such attitude are they "holding on, grasping upon, clinging to and dragging down their "beloved "? Are they impeding anyone to progress?

2. "Let him be as a bird. Let him fly - let him go free" I guess I always wanted to do it, but what does it mean in practical terms? I am kindly request a few practical examples about what to do and what not to do, mostly to check my behavior out during my current analysis.

Thanks
Ok my friend, let us look at this carefully.

Advanced spirits? Spirit is spirit, one is no more ‘advanced’ than another. That again falls into this disempowering ascension swamp. These iconic angel figures or saints humanity places upon pedestals are merely mirrors of themselves which they already are, but which they choose not to be because they have been told and taught for thousands of years they cannot be. Just the same way as someone who may tell you that you are ugly long enough, you would eventually believe you were, and experience yourself as that. You are what you chose to be, because you believe to be. If you return to the spirit world and believe yourself to be an angel, so shall you become one through your desire to become your grandest vision.

Now, let us speak of this burning love. My message to you was that you are within a state of imbalance. The two of you held cups, into which both of you poured your undying love into for each other. Now he is physically gone your cup remains empty, and his forever full. Your cup is not being filled anymore so your heart is parched. My message to you was that you need to fill your cup up once again from another source. This source will come from within you, your love for yourself. As too it will come from those little deeds of joy and pleasure, those little moment of abundant gratitude of life’s gift.

Now, this other paragraph you write here sounds more akin to worship than love. Those who worship idols who are observed to be greater, grander and better than them. This is not love or wisdom. This is dependency and conditionality. As I have said before, love knows no condition. Those who form religions and faiths around worshipping figures or concepts of godliness will forever be no closer to their own spirit, to God or anything else. This holding on, grasping upon, clinging to, and dragging down both hinders you and the source of your attachment.
It hinders you for you become dependant on something beyond your reach and thus causes you perpetuating turmoil, grief and anxiety. You lose focus on that which you do have, that which you truly need, and become lost in a world commonly referred to as hell.
It hinders the source of your attachment for they are partly responsible for the energy they have created within you, and thus they feel a sense of incompleteness, a sense of weight, and a sense of obligation to see positive outcomes to the energy they left behind. As a spirit guide long have I witnessed the grief of those who pass who hold onto this sense of unfulfillment because the energy they left behind was not used and made to flourish in positive means. They try to find the exact cause and moment where things went wrong and struggle, often for a great many years, to fix it, until eventually, with great reluctance, they let go, and move on.
For the sake of not putting your beloved through this obligation to fix something in you, it is for me to remind you to find your own peace, your own solution, and your own balance.

So then, question two I believe is next.

Practical examples, yes. Here are a few.

1. Let your beloved know you understand and accept what has occurred. Let him know he does not have to feel obligated to stay around you to fix anything, that you will be alright from here.
2. Should such things prolong your pain, and if you can find the courage to do it, put away all those things, those objects of reference which trigger thoughts and feelings of loss. Put them away in boxes out of sight, out of mind, until the day you are strong enough to face them once more.
3. Replace objects of reference which trigger emotional pain with objects of renewed purpose, new direction, new creation. New hobbies, new projects, new friends. Even bring in new furnishings. Should you not wish to remove all reminders of him, set aside a small space in one room as a dedication to him, while all other rooms are refurbished with new energy, new colours, new influences.
4. Make new friends; go out and meet new people. Such people will aid your healing and assist sponsor new thoughts, new feelings and new purpose.
5. Instead of dwelling on the past, and trying to cling to what used to be, focus instead on something which compels you to create a new future, and creates focus of the now in order to make those first steps.
6. Find an outlet for your feelings which utilize your creative ability. Doing this will transmute your emotions into the resonance of imagination and creativity, which will invoke a healing vibration, as well as intuitive communication.
7. Do not sit and do nothing. Engage your mind, feed it with new ideas of interest. Engage new physical activities, or old ones, which remind you how to be young and full of life once more. Find the inner child again and invite her out to play.
8. Get out of the house. Find and explore new environments where your energy can be cleansed and healed, and reconfigured. Go to new places of beauty you have not been before. Take a friend, or go with a group. Indulge nature. Speak with the animals. Let them take away some of your burden for you.
9. Perform an intimate ceremony in which you can say your final goodbye. Write down and then say all you wish to say to him. Then burn the paper onto which it was written, and move on with your life.
10. Focus on creating balance. Become aware of what you need to find your balance. Start to re-member how to love yourself, without the need of anyone else.

-Sparrow

Old 20-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
making a note to myself " do not regurgitate Sparrow's words ! "

quick, give me a different visual Sparrow, this one isn't quite .........
words fail me !

Seriously, I thank you once again for your indepth reply to my questions, complete with diagrams too ! My mind at the moment is swirling like one of those spheres, so I need to focus on what you have written to understand it more fully.

Dreamy xx
Well you can if you want, but they are not nearly as tasty a treat as words from your own heart. - Sparrow