Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
My spirit dances as I listen to the beauty of your words, music to the soul.
And what a beautiful orchestra of souls we are to create this grand opera called life.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 19-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Introspection does not require, and is not dependant upon words. Words are merely a memory of a sound attached to a specific meaning or value you have created. When you try to connect with something via the defining word you place upon it, all you achieve is the connection to the value you have given that word; the connection to the vibratory resonance you give it. To connect with something beyond words allows you to connect with its own inherent resonance which comes to you on a whole new level, beyond the value structure resonance of intellectualized words. It is this resident original resonance, vibration, sound, feeling, imagery-sense (imagination) which you interact with.

-Sparrow

Creating value versus taking value. Philosophizing is the process of acquiring a platform in order to create beyond the base self.
Old 19-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Dream connections ~

Sparrow you are so right when you commented about sometimes the dreams making no sense at all ! I have had quite a number of these kinds of dreams and wondered, how/ why on earth, or maybe not of this earth , did this dream come for a visit ?

I can relate to your suggestion of intention, of thinking, visualizing something before going to sleep.. with the intention of attracting, bringing this intention to the dream state. This has happened on occasion, unintentionally when I think or read about something just before going to sleep. And in the morning, I wonder, now where did that dream come from ? Something about eating chocolate before going to sleep, is said to cause some kind of effects on your dreams, have you heard of this ? I can't remember if it was sweet dreams or nightmares ?

And yes, I have heard that just because we don't remember our dreams in the morning, doesn't mean that we didn't dream. So it is only natural that along these lines, perhaps we did have a dream visit from someone, we just might not remember it in the morning . So disappointing if this is so.... especially if it was someone we really wanted to visit. And this is not necessarily limited to dreams of those who have passed on, but I was thinking of friends we might want to visit with in our dreams... or am I wandering off into the topic of astral travel? I find that a bit confusing, I must confess.

so much to experience in our dreams, so few hours during the night !

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
Creating value versus taking value. Philosophizing is the process of acquiring a platform in order to create beyond the base self.
Taking value? No. I said nothing of taking value. Regardless if you use words or not, you create your own values in all things. Such values do not require words to be experienced as valuable. Words are but one language. Your soul and spirit speaks with many, as does the nature of life. Some languages carry greater truths than others for they are vehicles more suited to certain forms of information. Philosophy is not the only platform to create beyond base self. Imagination may also be a platform to create beyond base self, of which words are unnecessary, for it speaks for itself. That which you feel may also be a platform to create beyond base self, for this too may expand beyond words, on a ‘whole new level’.
If you are compelled to stay attached to words and the parameters of its platform then so shall your whole life be defined within a word, and never more.
-Sparrow

Old 19-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Taking value? No. I said nothing of taking value. Regardless if you use words or not, you create your own values in all things. Such values do not require words to be experienced as valuable. Words are but one language. Your soul and spirit speaks with many, as does the nature of life. Some languages carry greater truths than others for they are vehicles more suited to certain forms of information. Philosophy is not the only platform to create beyond base self. Imagination may also be a platform to create beyond base self, of which words are unnecessary, for it speaks for itself. That which you feel may also be a platform to create beyond base self, for this too may expand beyond words, on a ‘whole new level’.
If you are compelled to stay attached to words and the parameters of its platform then so shall your whole life be defined within a word, and never more.
-Sparrow

They are a good starting point when all else fails. Especially considering all the psychological damage I have endured from this trashy system. Being surrounded by a bunch of lowlifes does not serve as good motivation for proper development.
Old 19-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Dream connections ~

Sparrow you are so right when you commented about sometimes the dreams making no sense at all ! I have had quite a number of these kinds of dreams and wondered, how/ why on earth, or maybe not of this earth , did this dream come for a visit ?

I can relate to your suggestion of intention, of thinking, visualizing something before going to sleep.. with the intention of attracting, bringing this intention to the dream state. This has happened on occasion, unintentionally when I think or read about something just before going to sleep. And in the morning, I wonder, now where did that dream come from ? Something about eating chocolate before going to sleep, is said to cause some kind of effects on your dreams, have you heard of this ? I can't remember if it was sweet dreams or nightmares ?

And yes, I have heard that just because we don't remember our dreams in the morning, doesn't mean that we didn't dream. So it is only natural that along these lines, perhaps we did have a dream visit from someone, we just might not remember it in the morning . So disappointing if this is so.... especially if it was someone we really wanted to visit. And this is not necessarily limited to dreams of those who have passed on, but I was thinking of friends we might want to visit with in our dreams... or am I wandering off into the topic of astral travel? I find that a bit confusing, I must confess.

so much to experience in our dreams, so few hours during the night !

Dreamie xx
Your consciousness is simply interpreting vibrations of energy which enter your awareness field and regurgitating them as images, sounds, thoughts and so forth. This is what your consciousness does, it brings energy into life in order to formulate experiences from it and interact with it experientially. There are literally millions of energy resonance broadcasts all around you being emitted from all living things, in many different dimensions. These emitions are being picked up and given a form by your consciousness in order that you may experience them in a way you can comprehend. You tend to translate them in such a primitive way, as many do, as they lose something in translation and thus make no sense at all. These experiences form your dreams.

So, though the energy is not necessarily coming from you personally, you are the one interpreting it and placing ownership of it as your thoughts, images and dreams, and so forth.

So here, imagine your consciousness as a translation mechanism of life. Your dreams, an attempt to translate energy collaborations, exchanges and inceptions.

And yes, your diet will effect your dreams, as chemical compositions in your body chemistry will trigger different brain activity and sponsor unconscious behaviouristic thoughts. (Chemical reactions in the body will trigger spontaneous programmed behaviour and thoughts that hide in the cupboard of your mind). - Sparrow

Old 19-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I cannot have my dreams being lost in translation ! I need to work on this and move my translations to a higher level and not such a primitive translation.

Can you help me do this ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Cal

Quote:
hi Cal, congratulations on your new diet ! Good to hear you are feeling better, and excellent news about your chronic arthritis pain disappearing.

Isn't it great to be happy just to be ? You are not alone, I am often at a loss for words ! so I will just echo your words, hope you don't mind, lol !

Hi Dream Angel, I am always happy to hear from you and feel your uplifting presence and our commoninality. Thank you for all your support and encouragement!

Yes, it is wonderful, maybe even magical when the feeling of 'happy just to be' prevails. It seems to happen without even the slightest bit of effort but it's tricky not to fall back into the rut of the conditioned route....of separation and/or self-fleshness, or the game of victimhood Sparrow spoke of in his enlightening analysis and heartfelt advice for Tiss. I suspect many of us tend to play those games to various levels at various times (especially during stressful times) of our life without even realizing the underlining cause and effect - all because we forget to just 'simply be' a direct expression of joy or Joy-full.

Cal
Old 19-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Cal,

Always great to have your presence here too ! and thank you.

Yes, sometimes it is necessary to " say it like it is " and not " sugar coat " messages. When one speaks from the heart, as Sparrow does, one can just feel the care and concern, which is always deeply appreciated.

Let us focus on the wonderful, magical feelings of just being happy & joyful ! Life has so much to offer .

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Love&Light

What a spectacurlary beautiful thread!

I particurlary enjoyed what you said about blueprints SpiritGuideSparrow, I'm not particurlarly developed or educated myself and I think I find it a bit tricky to understand.. I'm getting vague understanding though, I'm not critisicing your post, I'm one these people who has to start looking in the dictionary when he see's a long word! haha

I've heard that there is a justice system on the Astral Plane, and that people have been sentenced to death, and then indeed you are dead. I'd love to know what you make of that!