Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Knower

Weird sensation.

I dont really know which thread this belongs in so meh....

I know alot of people will know what im talking about...
You know when you have a dream where you try to run?... But no matter how hard you try you cant move or if you do, everything becomes slower and heavy. Not because your tired but because something is holding you back?

Well today I had that feeling while awake.
I was walking through a shopping center and all of a sudden I just found it so hard to walk, so hard to move forward. I wasnt tired. My legs werent tired so it wasnt like I was just slowing down. The air felt thicker. It felt like something was pushinh against me.
This has never happened before.
Any theories?
Old 30-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Experiencer
This has happened to me twice. Funny enough whilst walking through a shopping centre. I was heavily pregnant and my legs just turned into bricks I couldn't move them, like they just planted themselves into the ground. My first reactions were ***! I'm not tired? I was walking fine a minute ago? The only way to get over it was to sit down and rest. That's when I became thankful for all those random seats they have in the shops.Turns out that I was suffering from some sort of blood circulation issue common in pregnancy. Strangest experience ever. May be totally different to what you had but similar? Never thought it was spirit related but hey, who knows? if you told me it were my guides holding me back from spending I would've probably believed you
Old 31-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Master

there's literally millions of countless things it could be
there's a couple ways of finding the answer though:
speak with a guide of yours and ask
ask yourself what it was, and listen, be open to the answer whether it be seemingly ridiculous or not
or we could always remote view it, with the help of Wakati (an energy current, similar to Chi and Shakti, except she's time- vs psi and kulundelini energy) I've worked with her countless times in the past, so if you wish, I can help (just shoot me a pm :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 31-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Knower

I can't find my guides. They have been missing for months now.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Sayjaybray

your guides did not leave you, you are just having a block or something.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Master

have you attempted looking within yourself?

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/