Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-04-2015, 01:32 PM
boerenooi

What a medium told me

Hi guys

My mom suddenly passed away about more than a year ago and recently I asked a local medium if she could connect with my mom. She said she can't, because my mom is in hell.

Is this possible?? Can a medium sense that?

What do you guys think?
Old 29-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Guide
Hulle praat nonsens! Jaag hulle weg!
:-)

It may be that your mom is perhaps somewhere on the astral receiving care but to say she is in hell is nonsense.

The Astral plane is where we return after we pass on. Many of us simply return to a place that match our vibrational frequency. Our Spirit Guides meet us and we review the past life before rejoining our soul groups and families.

It may very well be that your mom is currently in a place where she is receiving intensive care, or healing or training and is therefore unavailable. To get a better perspective on this, see if you can find the book by Dr Brian Weiss (Many Lives, many masters) and have a good read about what happens to us between lives.

Len
Old 29-04-2015, 01:50 PM
boerenooi

Baie dankie!

I will have a look at that book. Thought she was talking nonsense. Think she just didn't know what to say.
Old 29-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Master
I agree with lenvdb64.
Hell is a state of mind we experience here on earth when we are in a place of great anxiety, depression, hatred etcetera. It's not a location 'out there somewhere'.
However to make contact with someone who's crossed over we need to reach the vibrational frequency that they are located in (have a map to their place) and if we can't match that vibration then contact is very hard unless the person we're trying to contact can meet us part way.

My best guess is the medium you went to see either couldn't match the vibrational frequency of where your mother is or didn't want too because it made her uncomfortable which is fair enough. The Astral levels can be very uncomfortable for some people and they avoid them.
Old 29-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Experiencer

My father committed suicide 21 years ago, and even he didn't end up in hell. He was unable to communicate or even see for those years though. Without going into detail of how (feel free to message me if you want to know), I recently was able to receive him and he was able to tell me where he was all this time. He said it was just darkness. I was the 1st light he saw in all this time. This is what the entities who attach themselves to me say. Every single one of them. They are in darkness (some of them for hundreds of years) and then they see a light (people who carry white light inside of them like me, or they see THE light finally).

Your mom is probably in this plane where she can't hear or see. I'm pretty sure this medium doesn't understand that this plane exists and believes the person is in hell if she can't communicate with them.
Old 29-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
Hulle praat nonsens! Jaag hulle weg!
:-)

It may be that your mom is perhaps somewhere on the astral receiving care but to say she is in hell is nonsense.
Len

Yes, I quite agree - as well, it was very unkind, disrespectful and unthoughtful. What kind of medium that person is, is very questionable
Old 29-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Seeker

The medium sounds like a fraud to me. I can't believe someone would actually say that. Horrible.
Old 29-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Administrator
Well all I can say is that any medium tells you that has not got any real ability whatsoever, firstly your mother crossed into spirit where she will receive Healing if needed.if you want to speak to your mother just speak to her she can hear you ,and you will get proof of that in signs that you will receive, I hope you didn't pay this so called medium .if you did you need to ask for your money back

Namaste
Old 29-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by boerenooi
my mom is in hell. Is this possible?? Can a medium sense that?

No your mum is not in hell boerenooi.

The medium you saw seems to have misunderstood her connection, It seems she had not checked in with the type of connection and that her tuning in was tainted by allowing her ego self to flow through the parallel dimensions, which would void the reading.

You should consider invalidating the reading you had received.

Take care
Old 30-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Suspended

There are definitely astral hells. To say they don't exist is nonsense imo. Many astral travellers have described them. There is a lot of evil in this world - where do you think these monsters go after death. Of course, l agree, these places are created by the ppl living there. Their state of consciousness manifests the ugly conditions of those astral regions - but, they do exist, even though they are just mass mental projections.
lt's best to read books by skilled astral travellers like waldo vieira or jurgen zieiwe.

Quote:
My father committed suicide 21 years ago, and even he didn't end up in hell. He was unable to communicate or even see for those years though. Without going into detail of how (feel free to message me if you want to know), I recently was able to receive him and he was able to tell me where he was all this time. He said it was just darkness. I was the 1st light he saw in all this time. This is what the entities who attach themselves to me say. Every single one of them. They are in darkness (some of them for hundreds of years) and then they see a light (people who carry white light inside of them like me, or they see THE light finally).

l'm not sure if the above is true, but if hundred's of years in darkness isn't hell, l'd like know what is. Even a few years in darkness, like teak's father, sounds hellish to me.

Jurgen Zieiwe's website explains a lot, for those who haven't seen it before:

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html

Jurgen says:

Quote:
The very lowest dimensions can be very desolate places with negative emotions prevailing and burdening the atmosphere. It is easy to see why in Christian and other religious traditions these are referred to as Hell. Religions have derived a lot of their propaganda material from these realms and used it to promote fear in order to keep their followers bound to their prescribed morality and glued to the folds of the church.