Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 17-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

New York

I am a big lover of New York. Going to share with you mt favorite attractions of this destination.
Niagara fall
Central park
Time square
Which are your favorite?
Old 18-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Master
Adirondack Mountains.
Taughannock Falls
Buttermilk Falls
All the wonderful parks and trails to be found.
Catskill Mountains
Lake Ontario
Lake Erie
The Finger Lakes as well as all the lakes in NY which are plenty.
The wine trails.
All the craft breweries and distilleries.
The farm markets that can be found all over.
All the plentiful forests.
Montezuma wet lands.

I'm distracted now because the "I Love New York" theme is running through my head as I'm thinking of all my favorite places... I'll be in Buffalo and Niagara Falls this weekend for son's graduation as well as a bit of Canada too. :-)
Old 18-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I'm distracted now because the "I Love New York" theme is running through my head as I'm thinking of all my favorite places...
here it is:
Steve Karmen - I Love New York:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7s02PvG2U
Old 18-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Master
Hahahaha, keep that ear worm going...here's an oldie but shows the NY I love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gsyQeV2aR8

Here's a newer one... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlGcMz2ENqE
Old 19-05-2016, 05:59 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Glad to know that both of you love New York. I would like to say that Sarian, you are shared really nice and awesome places names of New York. through your post, I have got really nice places anms of New York which I have never explore in my whole life.
Old 19-05-2016, 06:13 AM
Master
there's a place called Watkins Glen that i've visited.

Old 19-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Master
Oh yes, isn't it beautiful? It's about a 30 to 40 minutes from where I live. Always reminds me of prehistoric times. Buttermilk falls has a similar trail with the waterfalls and rocks. If you trek on up higher it takes you to another park, I think it's Robert H. Treman State Park and it's just such a lovely hike and there's Lucifer Falls.
Old 23-05-2016, 03:26 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Wow, You have shared awesome and wonderful images of Watkins Glen. All of these images shows the nature beauty of this place. I really like your all shared images. I have also explored this place personally in my life one time. after seeing these images, I remember my that time, When I have explored this place.
Old 23-05-2016, 04:18 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I love NYC due to attractive and wonderful attractions. No doubt that all of you have shared enough detail about it which will be helpful for those who want to go there. It is famous for Niagara Falls but the images of Watkins Glen are also very cool and attractive. I like all of them and will explore this park in the future.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:06 AM
Pathfinder

Wow, great views of this park H:O:R:A:C:E! you have shared here, I like it and now I would like top say that its a perfect destiantion for enjoying photography and enjoying point of view. I would like to suggest all of the travelling lovers to go there for having fun like me. I have been visited there at once in my life and this is a great natural beauty place.