Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-10-2012, 03:16 AM
Guide

Smile Cake in your mouth!

hmmm... not entirely sure where to post this or even what to categorize it as... well a few days ago I was upset so I went to my happy place in my head. durring that time I saw someone in there and he offered me cake, I refused the first time, then he offered it a second time and I pretended I was going to eat it but then stuck it in his mouth instead, and then I stopped imagining my happy place to do something. Well thats where it gets odd, afterwards I started feeling like I had cake in my mouth... and that feeling stayed with me till around bed time. I couldn't really get a good taste, but I could taste the texture of it, I could feel how the cake was, and how light and fluffy the frosting was.... I don't remember accepting, eating and that piece of cake... it was just wierd...

so my question is what category is it? and how does that happen?

oh and another thing. I've been in my dream world and in the end someone holds my hand (girl or boy) and when I wake up I can still vaguly feel them... the last hand was cold, not super cold but cold enough to notice it... so Idk if thats the feeling from astral projecting or from a crossover from my dream... also had it with kittens :) I liked the kittens
Old 10-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Master

With that cake being on your mind, why don't you buy yourself a cake and enjoy it. It makes me feel like eating cake as well.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:13 AM
peacegarden

Haha, he shoved the cake back in your mouth when you weren't aware.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Master
Ice cream cake sounds good.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Kaceykat

you know feeding each other cake is commonly seen at weddings when the bride and groom cut the first slice, right? Or at least, it is in my neck of the woods. Perhaps the spirit was symbolizing its spiritual commitment to you in a 'sweet' way ? :)
Old 10-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Guide

@astralsuzy well I would If I had some around lol. But I'm a bit preoccupied by the big shipment of rasberries my mom bought :)

@Peacegarden: haha yeah I noticed lol, it was sooo akward eating it lol

@Astral Explorer: yeah it does sound good although I never had an ice cream cake before... just cake with ice cream on the side

@Kaceykat: lol thats an odd way to put it, the only thing I did with him well... hmmm... I danced with him, and went in that huge tea cup where you spin yourself around as fast as you want/can. :) then I gave him some candy that were in the shape of stars... man... now I can't stop thinking of weddings D: I did have fun on the swings though :)

oh and there was also a lady there too o-o idk why she was there... but I took off the moment I saw her lol
Old 10-10-2012, 03:33 PM
peacegarden

I like threads like this
Old 10-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Guide

Lol so do I, but still :P any idea how I did it? I was just imagining being in my happy place XD or was I somehow astral projecting or something? Lol
Old 10-10-2012, 06:34 PM
peacegarden

I don't know, I'm certainly no expert on these things, but to me it sounds like you have a gift.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Guide

A gift at eating cake? Lol maybe :P

I do know that I also get pokes too, I poke sea dragon, and then my body react like it was being poked lol

It's fun poking stuff and gettin poked back