Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Knower
almost but not quite....

i think i was on the verge of having another AP but i didnt leave my body i just felt the vibrations.i do think i had some weird visions though. i recently bought a rose quartz seer stone and been trying to connect more with it asking it to show me something good basically lol(possibly something with me and my soulmate) i do feel like it was meant for me to buy it because when i picked it up in the store my hand started throbbing. Anyway when i was trying to get my 2 hour nap in before work this morning i felt the vibrations kept my eyes closed but realized i was seeing cartoons, literally! it looked like i was watching snow white at first then beauty and the beast, but then the beast ripped beauty's head off **** i was just thinking *** is this lol then somehow i remember seeing some words pop up about grand theft auto and cry of the wolf. it all made no sense to me but i honestly dont believe it was a dream it felt like i was watching a screen even though i had just closed my eyes.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator
Depending on how tired you are, it's possible for consciousness to fluctuate, and even be lost at this stage. It's possible to be conscious and aware of the vibrational stage, then a split second later to slip into sleep/dreaming/
hypnagogic state.

Or...another possibility, if you are dead sure you had full consciousness could be that you had a view of a TV program, or movie/cartoon trailer, or kids show somewhere...? That's not impossible in the Real Time Zone. I think it's pretty common to show TV cartoons on some channels about that time in the morning.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Knower
i suppose those are all possibilities , i sure hope that wasn't no cartoon for real where the character ripping heads off lol that was so weird .
Old 05-10-2012, 03:36 AM
Super Moderator
Right....I forgot about that. It's a bit radical -ripping heads off
Probably not the kiddies early morning show.....
Could this have possibly been a dream?
Old 05-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Knower
i don't think it was a dream i had just closed my eyes . i can't say that i bothered checking to see what time it was but i started seeing cartoons immediately after shutting my eyes. I dont believe I was even in the REM sleep stage.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Master

It sounds like you could ap if you wanted to. When you start seeing things that is when you can get out.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Master
Butterfly... It helps a great deal in projecting to choose a target spot ahead of time. A familiar place in your home is a good one to begin with. Then when you begin to feel the signs of separating from your body, just head over there.

The images you saw could have been from astral entities messing with your head, which can happen if you just go out of body without a plan.

Xan

Old 05-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Knower
i understand...i will try to focus on visiting my living room next time i get out. this time my only plan was to sleep for 2 hours. seems like my body wants to do its own thing though when i least expect it though lol.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Nuke

AstralButterfly, When you're trying to Astral Project, do you listen to Binaural Beats/meditate, or just dead silence, eyes closed until it happens? And how long does it usually take for you to leave your body once you start relaxing yourself?
Old 06-10-2012, 05:45 AM
Knower
I do meditate a little bit. i used to listen to binaural beats all the time but most of the time i would only vibrate never leave my body. this first time i left my body i hadnt listened to any binaurals i just went to sleep. It caught me off guard and so far I haven't consciously left my body anymore so I can't say how long it would take.