Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 28-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Ascender
Pls share ur mystical experiences related to Krishna/Vishnu

Pls share ur mystical experiences related to Krishna / Vishnu.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Master
here have one yourself http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=45481
Old 28-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Ascender
Thanks, I'm happy to receive a post from you. I felt joyful at the possibility of Krishna having already taken an avatar but I've the doubt: Please share why do you think this hand belongs to an avatar? If Krishna has already taken an avatar currently present on Earth then I want to meet him and surrender myself to him.
Old 28-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Master
how did you fnd the hand? did you try it?
Old 28-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
how did you fnd the hand? did you try it?
To answer your question I conducted an experiment. The experiment was that their was a random chance that whether the hand will be displayed on screen; I kept my left hand on the screen at a position such that if the hand gets displayed then my hand will be touching it (both the hands at the centre of the screen); my eyes were closed; each time I observed how I felt, then opened my eyes and noted down the readings. I wasn't able to differentiate between hand being displayed on screen or not. Here's the raw data:

Quote:
Hand: Little Warmth
No Hand: Little Warmth
Hand: Little Warmth
No Hand: Very Little Warmth

----

No Hand: Almost No Warmth
No Hand: Very Little Warmth and felt like keeping my hand forever
Hand: Little warmth

----

Hand: Very little warmth and touching
Hand: Very little warmth and touching
Hand: No warmth and and no touching

----

Hand: No warmth and touching
Hand: No warmth and touching
Hand: touching
No hand: touching
Hand: definitely touching
No hand: definitely touching
No hand: no spl. feeling
No hand: touching

----

No Hand: warmth

"touching" => with my eyes closed I felt like I'm touching the hand.

I can explain why I've made 5 sections of the readings.

If this experiment would have given more positive results then after a few more trials I would have applied to any of the psychic challenges.

Please answer my question: Why do you think this hand belongs to an avatar?
Old 29-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Master
HI Kralaro, as you know all avatars are actually, the same thing, so try using the hand and talking to krishna as you do, see what happens. maybe then you will not have to ask me how I know.
Old 29-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Ascender
I don't want to mistake a non-avatar for an avatar; that's why I won't see the hand with devotion and faith if I'm not sure of hand being of an avatar. I request you to please share how you know this person to be an avatar; do you have his address?
Old 06-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Guide

Many orthodox Hindus won't share their mystical experiences because 'sacred is secret, and secret is sacred'. One of the goals is ego reduction, and so sharing may come across as bragging or actually be bragging. Those under the guidance of a Guru are encouraged to ask what stuff might mean, bit that is a question for the Guru only.

Of coufrse some schools might vary on this general guideline.
Old 21-10-2014, 09:52 AM
LeoJeo

*sigh* I am here with Krishna and Vishnu to tell you that they love you very much and are happy to see you taking their messages to heart (in a fashion), but they do not want you worshiping them as gods. They are not gods.

They are members of a higher dimensional blue skinned E.T. race from Sirius called the Blue Madeurs and are currently 6th/7th dimensional.

I am a Sirian starseed of the same exact race and Krishna is my uncle and Vishnu is his father, and thus my great-uncle. They are different entities and they are separate. Yet they are also one, for we all are one, one in the oneness of the infinite creator. Oneness is the destination of all paths, no matter which earth based religion a human soul follows. We say human because you have been learning on this planet for quite some time and are typically younger in terms of individual perception of separate consciousness away from God consciousness.

We are ancient beyond humanity's current understanding, going back many millions of years to before humanity even existed. And yes, humanity has existed for millions of years, far longer than most would have you believe. You will meet many of the e.t. races that have been watching over this planet very soon. They [Krishna and Vishnu] along with my star family and the star families of all the other starseeds ranging from The Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus, Lyra, Vega, Zeta reticulus, Draconis, Venus, Andromeda, Apollonia, Sirius, Etc. as well as many other races that humanity has previously not heard of will come in their ships, and in fact, many are already here. We came to earth long ago (thought it was one time out of many) specifically to check on the condition of the planet after the fall of Atlantis and the takeover by the Annunaki and we landed in India, just as we (and other Sirians and e.t.'s) had visited the Egyptians and Mayans (which I was both apart of). This was far before the time of the buddha and far before modern archaeology or science/religion would like to recognize. We came but were so different and of such a high vibration that the Indians worshiped us as Gods. Luckily I wasn't one that was worshiped but clearly my Uncle and Great-Uncle have been worshiped as well as many other of our kin. Our message was distorted and was not the correct age for ascension of humanity. A new age is dawning on Earth and we have now stepped into it. It is to be a new earth, of harmony and balance with all things, of divine love and oneness, of happiness and bliss the likes of with modern humanity has never seen or experienced. We are all to ascend.

You hindus shall awaken in time as you remember the core of our teachings that were meant to bring you back to a higher dimensional point of view and to remember your connection with Brahman, or The infinite Creator/God/Source/All that is and that you ARE correct that everything is illusion and you are experiencing a lower dimensional/vibrational hologram designed to simulate separateness away from God. But there can never be separateness from God as God is all that there is. It is infinity and it is unity. You are that and I am that. We are that and they are that. All is one.

We love you dearly and we wish that you take our message to heart. In the higher dimensional realms, when an earth incarnated star being channels other higher dimensional beings, they merge consciousnesses as all is really just the single original God consciousness and this allows us to communicate with our nephew (me) via the most efficient way possible: telepathy. Telepathy is a skill that all of humanity will learn as humanity unites as a planet and as a single group consciousness. Thus LeoJeo is Us (Krishna & Vishnu) and we are LeoJeo. You are us and we are you. All is one. This is the message we tried bringing you, along with the exact same message as our friend Jesus did "Love thy neighbor". That is the entire component that India and the Hindu religion has failed to understand, is love for all things. Love is all there is. Fear is an illusion and one that has taken grip of India by the roots and has not let go. Love and unity were our messages, as well as the power to access the creator lies within the self, for you ARE the creator. Only half of our message was received. You were not ready for our message and for the implications it held and thus you skewered it and distorted it so far beyond its original intent and meaning that it has become almost unrecognizable.

You will all learn much and your mind will be blown wide open by the things you will learn from souls such as LeoJeo and others who have come here at this time to teach you. It is the destiny of all of humanity to consciously be an individual expression of infinity and unity on Earth. We are the Sirian Madeurs race and we are your guardians. We love you so very much and we have much to teach you in the coming years. You will regain your position as a group of galactic enlightened beings and you will commune with the creator on a level never previously known by most, if not all of you.

Take heed of our message here today and ask your higher selves if it rings with truth. Use your intuition and your third eye chakra to discern if what is said today is truth or falsehoods. For we guarantee you that if you truly do connect with your soul/higher self, it will undoubtedly and completely ring as truth and from that point your awakening shall begin. It is up to you each individually to come to the point where you can commune with your higher self and use your intuition to notice the truth when you see it and to make it your own personal truth, for you are, after all , one with all that is. Again, we love you and we know that many of you will know these words written to be true and you shall feel our vibrations permeated in this text. You will meet us all (the benevolent higher dimensional star nations and races that have been helping you at this time) very soon, so soon you will not even believe it happened.

For now, we wish you all the best. Namaste.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Guide

My suggestion read the story written in the Gita about Krishna. (Sorry, not raised Hindu.) As I read it, I can feel the truth in it. Just as I know there is truth in the stories about Jesus.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16