Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-05-2014, 03:32 PM
azuly

Lapis vs. Amethyst

I've been using Lapis Lazuli on my third eye during meditations and I just love the feel of it. Then one day just for a change I used Amethyst but it had no effect. Didn't feel any rush of energy like I used to,nothing. It was cleaned and charged so it can't be that.

But then I got a thought that maybe...since Lapis is much stronger crystal and that is the reason I didn't feel Amethyst. Do you think I should use it for something else or is it time to give it to someone?

ANd on a bizzare note. I lost another crystal...this is the third one!! It was Garnet,very beautiful,I loved the deep red and when I wanted to charge them on full moon,this one was missing :( Don't know what is going on....
Old 17-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Experiencer

I use an Amethyst geode in my "wealth corner" for creating abundance. You could use your beautiful crystal for that.
Old 17-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
The vibration of Lapis is probably what you need at the moment. Also, keep in mind that one can get used to the vibration of certain crystals an no longer feel them. I used to be able to instantly feel just about every crystal I would touch, now I have to focus and concentrate to feel their energy otherwise I don't feel them... unless they need to be cleanse, in which case I will feel it right away.
Old 18-05-2014, 06:59 AM
azuly

Rosie: How did you arrange your wealth corner? Its very interesting idea
Old 20-05-2014, 08:35 PM
SpiritPanda

Maybe the reason you're not feeling the amethyst is because it's a more subtle energy to that you're used to of the lapis, you might possible be feeling it but aren't so aware of it :) keep trying you'll feel it at some point

Also your crystals might be going "missing" because you don't need to use them yet, you might find they will just turn up again. Happened to me a few times
Old 20-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Experiencer

I pretty much follow standard Feng Shui precepts, azuly. Each room in your home has a Wealth corner, usually the far-left corner when you stand in the entrance of the room. My main corner is located in my bedroom. You use items that represent wealth to you, so I keep a standing jewelry box there. I place the amethyst geode underneath, and hang a Chinese coin with red cord from the key. At times, I hang a string of red Chinese firecrackers from the ceiling, when wealth feels stagnant. Purple, red, gold, and silver represent wealth, hence the amethyst. It all depends on the situation, and the room. Maybe I should start a thread - my apologies to the OP! I don't qualify as an expert - that takes decades of study!
Old 20-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

I started a thread, called "Feng Shui For Wealth" in the "General Beliefs" section, if anyone has ideas to contribute, or wants to discuss it. Sorry, azuly - I just realized you were the original poster! It would be great to discuss Feng Shui though, because it can help with all manner of situations - money, health, career, fame, and the all important Love, to name a few!
Old 21-05-2014, 06:42 AM
azuly

It was still interesting post :) I've been thinking where wealth corner would be in my room..and I'm not sure as room is not typical square shape. You come through the door and there is a wall and have to turn right(2 steps) to enter into centre space. Do I take this in account that I turned right 2 steps and start from there or to pin point it while standing at the door frame?