Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Angel1 Crystals that never need to be cleansed?

Hi I've been trying to research which crystals are ones that never need cleansing and I am finding many differing opinions and info.... does anyone know for sure which crystals never need cleansing? Thanks!
Old 05-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Suspended
Kyanite.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:22 PM
Experiencer
In my experience I have come to find out there's no such thing as a crystal that never needs cleansing. There's crystals that stay clean for longer periods of time and that don't need cleansing as often as others but in the end they all need to be cleansed at one point. Many crystals protect from negativity and some also transform the negative in to positive but they still accumulate negativity little by little, think of it like a filter; in time you will eventually need to clean it out. I have worked with a bunch of crystals of all shapes and sizes and I am yet to find one that has not need cleansing. I know Kyanite is best known for never needing cleansing, I have worked with blue, black, green and orange Kyanite and have notice it takes a really long time between cleansing but it still needs it.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Experiencer

Citrine is my favorite.
Old 12-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Pathfinder
I have read that Selenite doesn't need to be cleansed or recharged, and that it will help cleanse and recharge other crystals that you put around it. However, I do agree with Selbor that every crystal should be cleansed and/or recharged at some point. Some crystals may not need it as often as others, but eventually it's going to.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Master
They say that citrine and selenite don't need to be cleansed. Other say the same about amethyst.
I don't agree these (or any other) crystals never need cleansing though. All need the occasional cleansing, including citrine, selenite, amethyst or any others.
Like Selbor say, they all need cleansing, just the frequency varies per crystal.
Old 14-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Adamsmom

Does Lapis Luzie (spelled wrong, sorry) need cleansing. My grandson has one and he says that all the sparkles go right to it. He says this crystal is like a magnet for the sparkles. Some sparkles will rest on the while quartz, but he says the Lapis Luzie has millions of sparkles on it. It just amazes me on what this child can see.
Old 15-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder
Lapis lazuli does need cleansing every once in a while just like any other crystal