Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-05-2014, 02:16 PM
confusedBelle

Amber

What if I burn amber until nothing last?
Anyone ever did that before?
Old 05-05-2014, 03:50 PM
NightPrincess

No but I just love amber.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:34 PM
confusedBelle

I bought an amber because I read in this forum it will protect me from dark spirits.
I bought a raw amber and black tourmaline necklace, I feel both of them are powerful.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Master
You can definitely burn Amber and apparently it smells pretty good but I would never do that. I love Amber and have several 50+ gram pieces of Indonesian Amber and around 15 pieces of Baltic Amber. I have a huge Amber grid in my room and it works very well. In Ancient times hospital type of facilities would burn Amber to protect the patients from dark entities. I think Amber more or less protects again all entities and just makes it difficult or impossible for any entity to be in the RTZ space overlapping the physical space that the Amber is placed. At least in my experience it did so and even prevented me from going into the RTZ space overlapping where my Amber grid is.
Old 07-05-2014, 01:57 PM
confusedBelle

I noticed that before I put the amber near the fruits, the fruits get rot easily.
Now, the fruits are normal.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:59 AM
confusedBelle

I put amber, black tourmaline, and green tourmaline together.
The amber smells stronger now.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Master
Surely if you'd wanna burn amber, you could buy amber for that purpose as opposed to melting the 'crystals' you've bought :o

RTZ space, not a clue what that means.

Also a bit taken aback that so many ppl here think "entity" all the time? Makes me feel the average vibration is very low. If your vibration goes up, you won't attract entities that easily anymore, you being stronger will repel them. Plus you won't think "entity" all the time anymore either, cos you'll have other interests and will sense other, higher vibrational energies, that can nurture you etc.
Maybe try focusing on higher dimensional properties of crystals and not look for entities in your environment all the time? Or ask yourself why you have this fascination with entities. If you're constantly busy worrying about entities, you'll attract them as well, as your thoughts will lower your vibration.
Almost like constantly worrying about burglars and buying locks, alarm-systems to protect yourself. That way you forget that most that's out there is good, positive and nurturing. If you get more inner strength, become empowered, that in itself is mostly enough defense.

Not addressing any one person here, just a general observation.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Surely if you'd wanna burn amber, you could buy amber for that purpose as opposed to melting the 'crystals' you've bought :o

RTZ space, not a clue what that means.

Also a bit taken aback that so many ppl here think "entity" all the time? Makes me feel the average vibration is very low. If your vibration goes up, you won't attract entities that easily anymore, you being stronger will repel them. Plus you won't think "entity" all the time anymore either, cos you'll have other interests and will sense other, higher vibrational energies, that can nurture you etc.
Maybe try focusing on higher dimensional properties of crystals and not look for entities in your environment all the time? Or ask yourself why you have this fascination with entities. If you're constantly busy worrying about entities, you'll attract them as well, as your thoughts will lower your vibration.
Almost like constantly worrying about burglars and buying locks, alarm-systems to protect yourself. That way you forget that most that's out there is good, positive and nurturing. If you get more inner strength, become empowered, that in itself is mostly enough defense.

Not addressing any one person here, just a general observation.
The RTZ is a spiritual dimension space that overlaps the physical dimension, a sort of in between realm between the physical dimension and what we consider the astral planes. The RTZ is where most sleep paralysis, false awakenings, and things of that nature occur. I'm not sure how me stating what Amber was used for in Ancient times has anything to do with "vibrations". I was simply stating what Amber was used for in the past and what I currently use Amber for which has absolutely nothing to do with my vibrational level or frequency in my opinion. And the word entities refers to both positive and negative beings not just negative so either way you're thinking about entities regardless of what kind you're thinking about. People don't get struck by lightning or win the lottery because they thought about it and the spiritual dimensions are no different in many aspects. If you spend as much time in the spiritual dimensions as I do eventually you're going to have encounters and run-ins with not so friendly beings but that doesn't mean you thought about them or "attracted them", it's unavoidable just as if you walk home from work in a city every single day eventually you will bump shoulders with someone who isn't a "positive" Human-being or person. But either way there's a big difference between knowing the realities of duality and protecting yourself from them and "thinking about negative entities." Being aware of the duality of things and doing some simple things to protect yourself has nothing to do with inner-strength or the lack of. People who are unable to face the duality of what is out there and haven't dealt with their fears accordingly always seem to look down their nose at the ones who have and pretend that they have something that other's do not. If you ask me pretending that your thoughts alone control what you encounter portrays a lack of inner-strength because that person is convincing themselves that their thoughts control everything and every being and that is completely untrue. A person with inner-strength is able to face the reality of that not being true and move forward from it and not stay stuck on the same false beliefs that their thoughts control everything and everyone. I'd love to see someone try and use their thoughts to avoid negative people, I don't understand why people believe the spiritual dimensions to be so different from the physical dimension especially since the physical dimension was built and modeled off of the spiritual dimensions. Either way though your reply was clearly directed toward me and was incredibly judgmental, negative, and of a low vibration which seems to be a common theme these days.