Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-05-2014, 04:40 PM
jojo95

How to clean a crystal stones

I think i found a crystal rock when i was digging in my garden. Has red mud on it how do i clean it?
Old 10-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Knower
you can use thought to purify it if its holding any negative energies.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 10-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Dante1709

Rinse it (soaking is better though) in water. You can add baking soda, vinegar, or salt to help get rid of the mud. Allow it to sit for a while, and use different sized brushes (old toothbrushes, paintbrushes, wire brushes...etc) to gently scrub it clean. Allow any of the remaining mud to dry off and hopefully it will be able to crumble
Old 10-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1709
Rinse it (soaking is better though) in water. You can add baking soda, vinegar, or salt to help get rid of the mud. Allow it to sit for a while, and use different sized brushes (old toothbrushes, paintbrushes, wire brushes...etc) to gently scrub it clean. Allow any of the remaining mud to dry off and hopefully it will be able to crumble

stone stones can be damaged in water. and i never heard of using vinegar or baking soda, that can probably destroy its natural energies.

using natures natural materiel is much safer for your stone,
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 10-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Dante1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLightB4U
stone stones can be damaged in water. and i never heard of using vinegar or baking soda, that can probably destroy its natural energies.

using natures natural materiel is much safer for your stone,
I'm pretty sure he's speaking about quartz, not any water sensitive stones.
I believe that vinegar and baking soda are efficient at cleaning and don't believe that they can do harm to crystals. And if they did, the OP can simply cleanse and charge them.

OP ; do whatever feels right. But you definitely should soak the crystal (as long as it isn't water sensitive) or scrub it in some manner. If the mud isn't bothersome, than it shouldn't really affect the energy as long as you cleanse it.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:41 AM
jojo95

Thank everyone for helping im going to try to put a picture on here