Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Should a broken crystal wand be kept?

Crystals have many uses. Some absorb negativity, some pulsate with heat and force, and all are fun to admire. I have never had bad luck with any since I first purchased a clear quartz geometry set to assimilate my interest, until just yesterday.

I was outside as the sun was rising (I'm a night owl, sleeping during midday and awakening to early afternoon), smoking and releasing built up tension. I had my clear quartz wand with me, and lately it had changed from clear to a smokey color, and I thought the crystal had picked up on something bad. Ignorantly, I ignored it and did not bother cleansing it, thinking it didn't need cleansing yet. I had just finished drawing my tension into the quartz by rubbing it all over my body while I smoked and mused the divine, when I placed it upon the table of the patio to gather my things and return to my bed. As soon as I turned from it, I heard a loud crack and I felt my feet vibrate - very unpleasant and startling. A gust of wind swept over me, and I felt panic and disorder... Total chaos. I looked down and my wand was between my feet, broken into two pieces, near the blunt end of the wand. I felt immense sadness and some anger for what had happened as I mused ways of mending it to its former self. I could think of nothing, and knew there to be nothing.

"It's dead." I thought to myself, giving up. I placed the broken fragments upon my alter indoors, piecing them together to create the illusion that it is still in one piece. Unfortunately, a small piece at the break had been chipped off and ruins this illusion. Soon I plan to clear both pieces with the four elements, but I fear that I will always remember "It is dead" because of the broken edges and thus, it is useless to me. If I must depart from this quartz wand, I will be upset but I will do it with care. I'll probably bury it close to a river, out in the woods - or utilize art to fashion a new tool for whatever purpose I deem necessary.

What are your thoughts, what would you do in this situation - keep it and continue working with it, or do away with it?
Also, if the thought is there, why do you suppose this might have happened?
Please share your opinion, and why it is you think so.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Experiencer
Good afternoon PF.

Could your clear quartz have turned smoky through the smoke from your cigarette? Crystals are incredibly sensitive, so being close to a cigarette would cause the quartz to absorb a huge amount of negative energy.

Have you tried cleaning your wand by laying it on a piece of white linen placed under a rowan tree?
Old 07-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
Good afternoon PF.

Could your clear quartz have turned smoky through the smoke from your cigarette? Crystals are incredibly sensitive, so being close to a cigarette would cause the quartz to absorb a huge amount of negative energy.

Have you tried cleaning your wand by laying it on a piece of white linen placed under a rowan tree?
I agree with you that my quartz turned smokey as a result of my tendency to inhale smoke with it on me. It's the first thing that came to mind when I discovered it that way, but I would not rule out other possibilities.

I like your suggestion, especially since a Rowan stands in my backyard. I'll have to find some white linen and plan for the best hour that is soonest to come. Many thanks for the tip.