Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Experiencer

Anyone use Astrophyllite?

Please let me know what you thing? Does it fill you with light like I've read? Do you have a raw piece, a tumbled piece, or other geometric shape?

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-05-2014, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Please let me know what you thing? Does it fill you with light like I've read? Do you have a raw piece, a tumbled piece, or other geometric shape?

Thanks in advance!
I was actually looking forward to working with Astrophyllite for months before actually buying a piece. I bought a good sized tumbled piece eventually and found out the hard way that Astrophyllite either doesn't work well with me personally or isn't right at this point in my journey. What I can say is that every night I used it I experienced incredibly dark dreams and projections. This is coming from somebody who is used to dealing with succubi, vampires, and all sorts of other dark-beings on a semi-regular basis. But something about the Astrophyllite amplified these occasions and made it a certain thing. It was sort of like there was this inescapable discomfort when having the Astrophyllite on me and it even persisted if it was near me. I even brought it back around from time to time to see if it was an anomaly that was based on the period of time I used it and not the actual stone itself but every single time I tried again I had the exact same results. All of my projections and dreams when it was on or around me I just had this horrible awkward feeling and I couldn't shake it no matter what I tried and that is something not common for me at all at this point, pretty much nothing can scare or worry me when it comes to dreams and projections. It's hard to explain the feelings it gave me but it was a very uncomfortable feeling...

I read that it can manifest darker elements in us but it was far beyond that in my personal experience. Not trying to put anyone off to the stone or anything just sharing my personal experience with this stone especially since I am able to work on a regular basis with stuff such as Moldavite that many people cannot tolerate on a regular basis or at all. Astrophyllite is the only stone I have came into contact with that I had to stop working with because of the effects it was having on me in one form or another. I've actually been thinking about giving it another try because while the experiences overall have been negative (something I am usually extremely well at tolerating and moving forward from) it is very intriguing to me why this happens or what is actually going on when it happens. So I will probably end up trying again and having the same results but only time will tell, it's not often that I experience something in my dreams or projections that I cannot tolerate so this is definitely interesting to me... With the Astrophyllite it's not even really the experiences themselves but the feelings I get in general...
Old 10-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Astral Explorer for sharing your experience. I just ordered one last week with an atacamite. I think the two together reminds me of a seraphinite which also has the "angel wings" formation.

I hope that my experiences is not like yours. I also hope that you come to understand what the stone may be trying to tell you. Thanks again :)
Old 10-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Thank you Astral Explorer for sharing your experience. I just ordered one last week with an atacamite. I think the two together reminds me of a seraphinite which also has the "angel wings" formation.

I hope that my experiences is not like yours. I also hope that you come to understand what the stone may be trying to tell you. Thanks again :)
No problem keep us updated on how it works for you as well please!