Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Guide
The Most Amazing experiences yet!

Hello,

I am such a n00b to gemstones and crystals and the power of them and their influences, but I was chatting with my friend who is into all this stuff and she ignited the fire of interest that was but an ember before.

I acquired two stones after that ( I had the intention of finding a clear quartz for a wand I am planning on crafting), I came into possession of a pointed clear quartz cyrstal and this black rough stones that has beautiful coulours all over it, that kinda looks like spilled petrol or diesel on black ground, and I have no idea what it's called.

They both have nice energies, I think I need to cleanse them though after the following experiences;

I was out with a friend on friday and we went to a bar together. Not long after being there this man introduced himself to me and about 5 minutes into the conversation he was telling me stuff he just had to get off his chest that he never told anyone, he was very emotional and had to excuse himself to cry several times - I have no idea if that is him normally, but I don't think it was, he was just so comfortable to talk like that to me and I was happy to help him heal, we went on to another bar where I met more new people and again similar stuff happened, people just opening up like never before. This continued for a while and the black stone started to look a bit duller that when I first got it.

I came home on Sunday and that night my parents and I stayed up chatting ( which is normal for us ), but an amazing thing happened where my mother had revealed she been experiencing coincidences and she was drawn to my elephant necklace ( her mother who passed away in '96 loved elephants, I do too ), and this went on for two hours until she finally realised it was her mother trying to contact her and she actually felt her pressence and was overwhelmed with emotion and a huge wave of peace, joy, love and tears of happiness. It was beautiful to see and I was so happy to be able to have been involved in that.

It was definitely something she NEEDED to experience after years of longing for that connection to her mother when times have been hard and she became open to the awareness of it, and I really think it was since these stones came into my possession that things like that have been more..... openly commicated I guess? My dad needs to experience that same thing with his father but I can sense he will soon, at the rate things are going.

I found that in darkness, entities/bodies/beings/spirits have more.... "depth" to them, like they seem denser, but I cannot tell if they are good or bad. I also found they help me stay grounded, help me to communicate my truth and just cleanse the energy in a space, the tension. I had more lucid dreams last night and more of them then usual, but I found it harder to recall them.

I just want to share my gratitude for such beautiful moments and people in my life, the power of the stones, the ability to help people and opportunities and just the happiness I feel, the protectiveness and the love I feel!

It's one of the more surreal things that have happened to me and I'm just so blessed for the experience! xx
Old 08-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Experiencer

Wow! What great experiences!! I, too, am a newbie to gemstones and crystals and their power. I can relate to your enthusiasm and excitement! :)