Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Knower
Just Ordered Hematite and Moldavite

I just buried in the ground my old crystals as they had been scattered around my room in disuse, my psychic friend told me that crystals need sunlight and moonlight but the ESPECIALLY need to be buried in the ground for about 3 days to be charged.

I spent 60$ on moldavite and 30$ on hematite, I will link where I bought them from if I am able to. I'm excited because I wanted moldavite and did some meditation on what other crystal I should buy that I might need. It took a bit, but my crown was "touched" and the crystal Hematite came into my mind, so I bought so. I sincerely hope it is real hematite as I know there are a lot of fakes going around. I should have both within 2 weeks, I'll describe my experiences here :).
Old 27-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Dante1709

Your friend isn't necessarily right ; you should follow your own intuition. Moonlight and sunlight together can be balancing,but what if you just want the lunar energy for your selenite, and don't want to weaken your carnelian with moonlight? Burying also isn't necessary, especially if they aren't being used that often.

Also, a lot of people say to use Moldavite with a grounding stone, such as hematite, so it does make a lot of sense to order both. It's nice to see someone meditate on something, rather than buying on an impulse (but I guess we all have our ways!).

Anyways, I'm excited to see your observations when you receive them. I love hearing about the changes that happen in people's lives when they work with moldavite!
Old 27-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Master
Yes, please keep us posted, Eudaimonia.
I'm curious to see if the Moldavite will bring changes into your life...I'm thinking of ordering one myself.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1709
Your friend isn't necessarily right ; you should follow your own intuition. Moonlight and sunlight together can be balancing,but what if you just want the lunar energy for your selenite, and don't want to weaken your carnelian with moonlight? Burying also isn't necessary, especially if they aren't being used that often.

Also, a lot of people say to use Moldavite with a grounding stone, such as hematite, so it does make a lot of sense to order both. It's nice to see someone meditate on something, rather than buying on an impulse (but I guess we all have our ways!).

Anyways, I'm excited to see your observations when you receive them. I love hearing about the changes that happen in people's lives when they work with moldavite!

I agree, the stones are unique and need unique preparation and cleansing. She cleared it up with me that "absorption" stones like black tourmaline need to be buried in the ground so they can discharge their negative energy and be able to absorb negative energy again.

SO my hematite came in yesterday and WOW, is this stone dense. First of all, it's pretty and is a decent sized cluster for 26 bucks, and is also not strongly magnetic from what i can tell so I think it's the real stuff. I have barely felt anything from the small crystals I have experienced in my life, but after one minute of holding this guy i felt my root chakra pulsing. It felt very strong, like my root chakra was being pulled down into the ground. Makes me think their must be a lot of this stuff near the core of the earth . I went to work and came back and used it again for about 15 minutes and again I realized how strong it is. I am now afraid that moldavite and hematite may not be the best to pair together, they seem like opposite extremes :(.

I am keeping my hematite away from my other crystals because I think it has a very unique energy and is very, very strong. I really hope Moldavite is as strong because I know how to use Moldavite more (astral projection, lucid dreaming, spiritual changes in life) than Hematite.

Any recommendations on how Hematite can be used or cleansed? Thanks!
Old 03-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Master
Where did you order the Moldavite from? Hopefully one of the sites I suggested, not that there aren't other OK sources out there but the sites I often recommend are definitely where you will get the best bang for your buck in terms of size, quality, texture, color, shape, and foremost price.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Dante1709

Hematite shouldn't be cleansed using water, as it can rust. I don't think salt is a good idea either, and if you are burying it, try not to use moist soil. Try burying it in brown rice, leaving it out in the sun/moon, smudging (with sage, sweet grass or cedar) or singing bowls.

I feel like hematite, being a grounding stone, would go well with being buried. The rust might just be very minimal if you bury it, so I'd do it. Or you can just bury it in leaves, brown rice, dry salt..etc I've used cedar leaves to bury my crystals in, as it gives them a nice smell and it's also an herb used for cleansing.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Knower
I ordered from moldavitecrystals.com, like you suggested Astral Explorer . Thanks for doing so much research and ensuring the good people of the forums have access to some quality moldavite. I honestly would not have bought any so fast if not for your influence :).

I agree hematite is best cleansed with brown rice I think, I have reservations for burying it in soil because of the water content. I heard also cleansing it on top of a quartz cluster with sage is another way to go about it.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Knower
So it's been a while since I got my moldavite....I have only been able to really feel it once or twice and it seems very subtle but I do realize it has been working on my body by moving blood around. Since I got my moldavite I inherited some money from my grandmother, something I have been trying to save up for a move to another country to work on healing and my own intuition.
I think this might be a sign that I should get ready to go. I am getting a tarot card reading this weekend and I'm going to bring my moldavite with me to determine if I am ready to go or even If I should go.

My poor hematite is having problems....he has a small hole on the bottom where he is drying out so i have kept him outside lately. Any advice will be appreciated.