Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Ascender

Half a life-time ago -- repetitive dreams of hiding a dead body

Long ago I had repetitive (4 or 5 times) dreams of hiding a body of someone I killed.

I remember the fear of being caught. As far as I remember, there were no details of who I killed, neither how I did it. Remember the horror of the nightmare and waking up happy that it was a dream.

Could someone tell me if this means anything specific, other than it could be a past life memory. It kind of did not feel like a past life memory although I knew nothing of past life memories at the time.

Thank you.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Seeker

A wise man in my life says the unconscious communicates with us in dreams using metaphor. Is there something else in your life you're trying to hide? Maybe something you're ashamed of?
Old 02-07-2015, 02:16 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattp
A wise man in my life says the unconscious communicates with us in dreams using metaphor. Is there something else in your life you're trying to hide? Maybe something you're ashamed of?

Thank you, Mattp,

I am sure there was a lot of everything. Ashamed definitely. Shame and guilt are basically my middle names. I will try to remember something specific. That was so long ago. Hiding from who though?

Appreciate your input. I sarted remembering having those nightmares just recently.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:25 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
Thank you, Mattp,

I am sure there was a lot of everything. Ashamed definitely. Shame and guilt are basically my middle names. I will try to remember something specific. That was so long ago. Hiding from who though?

Appreciate your input. I sarted remembering having those nightmares just recently.

Mybe your hiding from yourself essvass, just a thought.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:34 AM
celest

Quote:
Long ago I had repetitive (4 or 5 times) drems of hiding a body of someone I killed.

I remember the fear of being caught. As far as I remember, there were no details of who I killed, neither how I did it. Remember the horror of the nightmare and waking up happy that it was a dream.

Could someone tell me if this means anything specific, other than it could be a past life memory. It kind of did not feel like a past life memory although I knew nothing of past life memories at the time.

Thank you.

I never remember my dreams, they must be so boring.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Mybe your hiding from yourself essvass, just a thought.

Maybe I was (the emphasis is on was). Do you think I still am?
Old 02-07-2015, 08:38 AM
celest

Quote:
Maybe I was (the emphasis is on was). Do you think I stil am?

Saying nothing
Old 02-07-2015, 09:21 AM
Master
yes, the idea of hiding from yourself, and even of killing an aspect of yourself seems to be the gist of your (long ago) dream.
you are now remembering those dream experiences, which is the opposite of hiding information from yourself.
i'd say you've apparently cleared a lot of guilt/shame from yourself -- congratz!
i'd suggest that you shower (sprinkle?) loving appreciation onto yourself for all the (loving) hard work you've done.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
I never remember my dreams, they must be so boring.

Hey celest, those dreams were not much fun either. Cheers.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:34 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
yes, the idea of hiding from yourself, and even of killing an aspect of yourself seems to be the gist of your (long ago) dream.
you are now remembering those dream experiences, which is the opposite of hiding information from yourself.
i'd say you've apparently cleared a lot of guilt/shame from yourself -- congratz!
i'd suggest that you shower (sprinkle?) loving appreciation onto yourself for all the (loving) hard work you've done.

Oh, H:O:R:A:C:E, this is such a nice thing to say. I will shower and sprinkle. I like this.

Yes, I did kill many aspects of myself. Do you know how hard it was to hide it/them under the floor deck, or in the concrete, or even in the closet?