Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2007, 08:43 PM
dreamer

**** Whippingcream.

**** Whippingcream dreamed of going to the big city where he had heard the roads were paved in Gold.

He saved up all his pennies and made the 2 weeks journey by foot.

By the time he arrived in the city he had bad foot rot and had run out of money. No worries he thought, I will just dig up a bit of Golden road during the night and then I will be rich.

That night he waited for the lights to go out and when it was pitch black he stumbled out into the street and started digging. He filled two sacks with road and went to sleep in an alleyway. The next morning he went to a little eaterie and ordered a breakfast fit for a Lord, he ate and ate until he was stuffed. When he finished the meal he asked for the bill and sidled up to the cash desk to pay.

"My friend" he smiled at the proprietor"Today I will pay you in Gold"
The propriator growled, he had heard this before.
"Don't worry my good man, hold out your hands"said **** and he emptied his sacks.

That was when **** realised that the streets in the big city were made out of gravel, litter and excrement and that you should always check before emptying your sacks into another mans hands.
Old 28-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Makoorakoo

awesome story with a true lesson. Thanks for posting

love and blessings to all
Closed Thread