Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
I see where this goes. We're spirit so it's hard not to be spiritual . We're already spiritual so we don't need to try to be something we already are . What does the word mean , anyway?. It's good for naming a forum, so we don't get a bunch of knitters , or credit default swappers , or hockey players in here. There's already about as many different kinds of people here as there are people here, so 'Piritual' doesn't even really narrow it down that much .
Gee someone actually understood me, thanks Dar, you explained that well.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I was just wondering the other day how Moke's doing, what with his heart condition and all.

~ ~
Yes on that level I hope he's doing well also.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Gee someone actually understood me, thanks Dar, you explained that well.

Yes, I can be downright adequate at spiffing up other people's ideas sometimes
(when they resonate with my own experience , of course )
Old 09-03-2012, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Yes, I can be downright adequate at spiffing up other people's ideas sometimes
(when they resonate with my own experience , of course )
Yes I feel that I resonate all over you lol.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes I feel that I resonate all over you lol.

Goodness, please don't do THAT ewww

or , if you must, then let me return the 'favor' .

I remember some of what you said about an experience that sent you
not just to the edge (of yourself, of reality, of whatever) but tossed you over , and you had a massive amount of ** stripped away and removed for good , and you were left with a clear view of cosmic reality . This sort of experience has a way of making a person over from the top down and the ground up ; a no-nonsense kind of being , but not lacking any sense of humor, as you have survived what might have killed you , and come out the other side with the kind of permanent amusement at the whole circus of life , and an intense awareness of the depth of our existence . I know all this about you because I know something about what an experience like that does , firsthand , and I recognize the truth in the way you talk about what it's like now for the same reason . Been some of those places, did some of that .

All the stuff we may talk about here, finely detailed tapestries of words and ideas , can sometimes not be more than curtains or dirty windows , covering or clouding up the real view of the real thing , and all the grand ideas need to be set aside so we can look in awe at what's around us , without analyzing it, categorizing it, or spinning it . It is what it is, but us people wondering *** are the ones calling it spiritual , or not spiritual, like some is and some isn't . But the Whole Thing doesn't give a spank what we call it or think about it , whether we worship it (what a funny idea , now) or ignore it .
It love us.... it is us .... there's not much else going on when you get all the way down to it.

But here we are watching aspects of it unfolding and evolving .... I guess it likes to do something now and then
Old 10-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Adrian29

I hope that everything is alright with you Moke. Maybe one day you will comebcak here.