Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-01-2013, 06:29 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
What a lovely post, and very very true. It is good that I have found another whose perception mirrors my own, and perhaps even exceeds my own. This is a delight. Your very words are conducive to the creative process. Enlightening.

I am unable to put any more thoughts, or new thoughts into a our expansive communication and sharing. However, I am increasingly delighted with what you have to share. I would want you to continue to do so, and thus share with you, as you share with me. However I feel as if I must subsist at this time, due to tiredness. Thankfully, it is not a tiredness of spirit, only that of the mind and body. So I shall regenerate my energy.

In the last paragraph you spoke of, or eluded to the trans-formative ability and energy. I share this idea. It is in our ability to transform our reality and experience which enables us in every moment to have have a vast opportunity to create and recreate, transform, and re transform our.

I reached a dark moment a few days ago. Emailed a friend, and revealed past events, or rather eluded to my past. I fear that she now rejects me. It was perhaps, in hindsight, better for me to have not done so. It is remarkable how the people that I meet on forums, and in particular, this forum (as this is the only forum I go on now), do play a big role in my life. This lady in particular has been a very dear friend, and now I feel I have ruined it.

It is a reality that I live with that we are not the sum total of our past. In this very moment and in every moment I am recreating myself from the ashes of a previous self. This is an important central belief of mine. That a leopard can change his/her spots. That we are not held hostage by our past, that we are in this very moment that which we are, and not that which we once were.

I am a river. I am ever coming, ever going and ever here.

The great replenishing energy that passes through me, I use to transform myself. The energy then moves onward, coming back on itself, again to enter into me. Onward the energy flows. The energy's nature is to be ever moving, and in so doing constantly replenishes itself, as does the very beings that place themselves within the flow of the river. The river does not care whence goes, or where to comes from. Nor do I.

Even now, as I write, I feel the energy flowing through, and renewing me.
As Bruce Lee said, "Be like water my friend." It can crash, it seeps through, it can come become hard and then become steam. It also can become stagnant if it ever ceases its movement.

Peace to you. XXX

Awe, I am sorry to hear about your friend, I'd say give it time, she probably respects how you opened up to her, I know I would at least, but perhaps something just came up for her, and i hope you feel better soon. Either way, I hope you do not feel ashamed or any guilt for revealing something about yourself.

I very much agree with every word, a leopard can indeed change its spots, and what matters is who we are now, love, light, strength and power to you my friend, don't let anyone take your spark away.

Yeah, there is definitely something to say about "going with the flow" it is a beautiful way of existing.

I'm feeling rather exhausted lately as well, lots of changes, and also because I just finished playing badminton. But I've been also feeling sick. Not literally sick, but a strange physical feeling as if something internally is purging itself and getting rid of toxins or what not, I think I'm detoxifying. And I also get itchy randomly, and my spirit guide said its my endocrine system, cleansing, more so not cleansing properly because I keep forgetting to drink enough water.
Old 30-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Awe, I am sorry to hear about your friend, I'd say give it time, she probably respects how you opened up to her, I know I would at least, but perhaps something just came up for her, and i hope you feel better soon. Either way, I hope you do not feel ashamed or any guilt for revealing something about yourself.

I very much agree with every word, a leopard can indeed change its spots, and what matters is who we are now, love, light, strength and power to you my friend, don't let anyone take your spark away.

Yeah, there is definitely something to say about "going with the flow" it is a beautiful way of existing.

I'm feeling rather exhausted lately as well, lots of changes, and also because I just finished playing badminton. But I've been also feeling sick. Not literally sick, but a strange physical feeling as if something internally is purging itself and getting rid of toxins or what not, I think I'm detoxifying. And I also get itchy randomly, and my spirit guide said its my endocrine system, cleansing, more so not cleansing properly because I keep forgetting to drink enough water.

Interesting. Yes I drink a lot water in the evenings. Sometimes I indulge in lemonade. i always return to my water. I have had a good day. I have made some projections and I am seeing them form in my reality. I am consciously living. I have focused tonight on my main writing project and it has gone well. It was not without difficulty. I needed to rest, and sleep. It was nice.

I have a lady friend friend which has begun to share herself with me. We will be spending an evening together tomorrow. It is a great opportunity to get to know each other. I dreamt about her last night. She was different yet the same too. She was majestic in my dream, sweet and kind too. It is her inner self, herself in her glory. It is a wonder.

My dreams were unusual last night. I shall try and recall them. Open myself to the process.

It began with a grid. It was like a giant garden. There was a house, and I was in the huge garden. I had to make it across this huge piece of land. There were giants there. I sensed that they were not thinking beings. They were walking across the garden and then waiting for a while. Whilst they waited others of their kind walked and covered certain points in the grid. They were sentries.

I couldn't see the grid but I knew that they working to a precise grid. They were like robots, but were flesh. Or so it seemed to me. I was trying to work out a way across the grid (little miss strange by Jimi Hendrix is playing on my music player).

It was hard. I understood that if I drew to close to one of the sentries that was standing still that it would activate. So I was walking up to them, getting closer with each step. Then I worked out how far I could comfortably get to them.

I gave up though. It was to difficult.

I thought that maybe I should vacate the premises and try another way through. Maybe I could enter the garden from another access point.

Then I was by the sea, working my way up the coast. This was not a vivid dream, it was not a lucid dream. But there was something in the dream which has meaning.

I was trying to get back to my home city. The only way to enter my home city was from the garden. It was my plan to enter the garden at another access point and cheat my way through. It had been thought of as not being possible (I just knew this in the dream). I climbed a wall, and understood straight away that I could jump right across the corner of the garden and make it out the other side. Technically I would have entered my home city from the garden because for a moment I would actually be in the garden, albeit only for a moment. I knew it to be dangerous but committed myself to the action.

Something happened half way through my jump. Something damaged me. It damaged the side of my face. The right side of my face had been ripped open. I felt no fear or pain. My right calf had been ripped open too.

There was no pain or fear because I knew that the dream was just an abstract. As I landed in my home town. A prominent political figure was going up the street campaigning to be MP of that area. He was actually talking to people instead of using slogans and announcements. I stopped him and told him that I admired him for what he was doing and told him that he had my vote. He stopped and seen what physical state I was in. I could see that he was contemplating putting aside his whole political campaign. He knew that I knew he should not do this. Yet as I walked away, I could see that he was contemplating jacking everything in to help me. He knew that I knew that this would be foolish. Luckily he took the right option and continued to campaign. His name was John Prescott. I think that was his name.

Anyway. I walked through my old housing estate, and there was a large van which was a campaign van which had slogans. I thought: well this guy doesn't even put any effort into campaigning. (this was a different campaigner) I knew that he would lose.

I walked into my mother's house and told her of my physical damage that I had done to myself. She seemed unconcerned and told me that my wounds were not serious. I tried to convince her that they were but she wouldn't listen. This new woman friend was there, and we were going out with each other in my dream. She was loving and beautiful. We walked somewhere together, she was trying to help me get to where I needed to get to.

Fly's were in the wound of my leg. It is all I can remember right.

What has just come to mind is a dream I had a few years ago. I remember it because the place I was at, in my dream was the very same place that I was at in the previous dream of two years ago. That had been a very lucid dream. Many spaceships were filling up the sky.

Have you ever had dreams, even perhaps thousands of dreams which are forgotten on waking. Then sometime after you do something in life and something causes you to remember, or glimpse a memory of a dream.

I have a strange feeling as I read your posts sometimes. It is a feeling that I have had many times before. It is like as if this reality is fading. That the reality around me is made out of paper and the real reality is nearly viewed through it.

I had this experience once with a friend. We had been talking, like we did most nights. Suddenly as I stared at her the wall behind her, and everything around me seemed like paper. It was as if everything was unreal. Yet it was a real experience. It was, for a moment that reality just shifted and became just like ... nothing.

Many times when I tune in I get into a frame of mind where my body lights up. Right now at this moment I can see the light around my hands and the rest of the world seems less real. Whoaa! it is happening again, gently. I also sense something over my right shoulder. A light being is looking at me. It is at the side of my vision.

Peace my friend. Sleep well, and love to everyone too. I am making great strides. I am more aware, and I understand more of what is happening, and understand all the aspects. I will be writing it all down. But it takes a long time to write. I have already written 100 pages in spiritual communications. Well 130 now. I am also writing a story book, but it is filled with spiritual truths, that is at 80 pages. My children are the stars of the stories.

It is wonderful to be alive right now.

There is something more. As I read back through this post again, again my arms lit up (they are doing so now), the being is by the side of me. The idea comes to my mind and it feels right. When I read my words, the words are formed and clear in my mind. Because the energy is flowing through me I know that the energy is passing through me to you, and not only to you, but it is going to everyone that reads these words. These words allow the reader to tune into the frequency which I am in now. When entering into this frequency the reader becomes attuned with me and information and healing can move through me to were it is intended to go.

I felt a shifting then. it was like I had shifted from one vibration to another.

Wow. Peace, love, compassion to you all.

Peace. XXX

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 31-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Sort Of Beautiful

Quote:
The true arrows runs straight. It never gives up.

It is like the scarecrow that stands all year round. The clouds comes, they roll across the sky. The sun, the night, the scarecrow stands through it all, doing his thing. The fall comes, the winter comes, then finally the snow too. The snowman shines so bright and is the great wonder, and is proud. So full of himself, smiling proudly. "Look at my mantle of white." He brings promises of forever. The scarecrow merely smiles, like he did in the spring, summer and fall. The snow smiles at his spectators, prideful and full of scorn. Then the sun comes again, and he wonder why he is melting away.

The balloon so large,
so full. So proud,
yet it so easily blown
away. Deflated, and crinkled,
and a parody of itself.
This is really beautiful. :) It reminds me of the movie, The Snowman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgTpoy91nWo
Old 31-01-2013, 03:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sort Of Beautiful
This is really beautiful. :) It reminds me of the movie, The Snowman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgTpoy91nWo

David Bowie always has something about him which is filled with magic. I have been writing a faerie tale. Been creating it, with one of my daughters, my youngest, as the main character.

Here is a small bit of the story:

The trees were close together. They seemed to like touching each other. She understood why they felt the need to touch, and entwine their branches within each other. She could hardly see the sky. She walked through a milky light. The ground felt soft beneath her feet. Pink butterflies skittered in the light, they danced, swirling around a large beam of sunlight. The beam created a pool of light on the floor. As she moved closer, the pink butterflies began to drift, their wings moving slower than before. The light turned yellow, as a cool breeze entered the glade. The pink butterflies spiralled around the light.

A unicorn stepped from the trees and into the clearing. It's single spiralled horn touched the light, piercing the light, splitting the light into a thousand different colours. Tiffany became very aware of her breathing. She found it hard to breathe correctly.

From the tip of the horn different colours spread downwards. The mane of the unicorn turned from pure white to multicoloured. The different coloured light, changed the pigmentation of the unicorn's coat too. It descended from the mane, suffusing the unicorn's back, then spreading beneath the belly.

The butterflies descended, alighting onto the surface of the unicorn's back. The unicorn dipped it's head and tasted the pool of light. The pool of light changed into an actual pool. The butterflies drank from the unicorn's multicoloured back. The unicorn drank from the pool. A little bit at a time, staring into its depths.

The colours on the unicorn began to fade. As the colours faded from the unicorn, the butterflies flew back into the air. One at a time, at first, then in droves. Then it was they who were multicoloured, and again the unicorn became pure white. The unicorn sniffed the pool, breathing from the nectar of the pool even as it stared into its depths.

Finally she (Tiffany felt sure that the unicorn was a she. It felt wrong to even think of this creature as an "it") looked up from the small pool and stared at Tiffany. Then walked over to Tiffany, approaching her with soft tentative steps. It came toe to hoof with her. Staring briefly into her eyes, as she stared into its soft eyes. Thoughts flowed into her, and from her into the unicorn. They became for a moment, one entity. I am becoming one with this creature. Then she learned, that even this was an incorrect thought, even as she connected with the unicorn. They had always been one. The experience of her life before connecting with the uniform had been an intermittent stage. Now that they were connected, she felt as if she had always been connected to her.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 02-02-2013, 04:30 AM
Sort Of Beautiful

The obvious occurred to me today...that reality is profoundly different from art.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:48 AM
Ciqala

I'll get back to you, not doing so great.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Sort Of Beautiful

Quote:
David Bowie always has something about him which is filled with magic. I have been writing a faerie tale. Been creating it, with one of my daughters, my youngest, as the main character.

Here is a small bit of the story:

The trees were close together. They seemed to like touching each other. She understood why they felt the need to touch, and entwine their branches within each other. She could hardly see the sky. She walked through a milky light. The ground felt soft beneath her feet. Pink butterflies skittered in the light, they danced, swirling around a large beam of sunlight. The beam created a pool of light on the floor. As she moved closer, the pink butterflies began to drift, their wings moving slower than before. The light turned yellow, as a cool breeze entered the glade. The pink butterflies spiralled around the light.

A unicorn stepped from the trees and into the clearing. It's single spiralled horn touched the light, piercing the light, splitting the light into a thousand different colours. Tiffany became very aware of her breathing. She found it hard to breathe correctly.

From the tip of the horn different colours spread downwards. The mane of the unicorn turned from pure white to multicoloured. The different coloured light, changed the pigmentation of the unicorn's coat too. It descended from the mane, suffusing the unicorn's back, then spreading beneath the belly.

The butterflies descended, alighting onto the surface of the unicorn's back. The unicorn dipped it's head and tasted the pool of light. The pool of light changed into an actual pool. The butterflies drank from the unicorn's multicoloured back. The unicorn drank from the pool. A little bit at a time, staring into its depths.

The colours on the unicorn began to fade. As the colours faded from the unicorn, the butterflies flew back into the air. One at a time, at first, then in droves. Then it was they who were multicoloured, and again the unicorn became pure white. The unicorn sniffed the pool, breathing from the nectar of the pool even as it stared into its depths.

Finally she (Tiffany felt sure that the unicorn was a she. It felt wrong to even think of this creature as an "it") looked up from the small pool and stared at Tiffany. Then walked over to Tiffany, approaching her with soft tentative steps. It came toe to hoof with her. Staring briefly into her eyes, as she stared into its soft eyes. Thoughts flowed into her, and from her into the unicorn. They became for a moment, one entity. I am becoming one with this creature. Then she learned, that even this was an incorrect thought, even as she connected with the unicorn. They had always been one. The experience of her life before connecting with the uniform had been an intermittent stage. Now that they were connected, she felt as if she had always been connected to her.
Yes! He does, especially in Labyrinth. ^.^ It's amazing that you're writing a story! I want to try my hand at writing, too. I'm sure your daughter will love it. :) There's just something about little girls and unicorns...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDDlYi8GSw

This is a very sweet story. :) I love the imagery. Feel free to share more!
Old 05-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sort Of Beautiful
Yes! He does, especially in Labyrinth. ^.^ It's amazing that you're writing a story! I want to try my hand at writing, too. I'm sure your daughter will love it. :) There's just something about little girls and unicorns...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDDlYi8GSw

This is a very sweet story. :) I love the imagery. Feel free to share more!

It is a strange journey that I have been on. I have been writing this book, and loving it. At the same time I have been writing down communications. Asking questions and then channeling the answers for myself. Or even thinking things through as life progresses. Working things out, coming back to the spiritual communications and then finally getting it right.

If we are spoon feed everything... well it just can't be done that way sometimes. We have to work at finding our own truth sometimes. Sometimes we read something, and there is something in the writing which calls to us, and then there are other parts which we are less sure about. We have to ask the questions and truly ask. It is great because always the answer comes.

I thought Oh I shall focus on my faerie story, but then I feel like writing about a spiritual understanding that I have received. Then when I switch back to the faerie story I write more. It seems like the one writing work is helping me to write the other, and visa versa.

Life is truly wonderful. Also, write your projections down. Write what you most desire to happen, and write it as if it is happening, or has just happened. You will see it happen in your reality! It is wonderful.

A new dawn is happening. It is not about to happen. It is happening even in this very moment.

Peace. XXX

Saint Jerome.

Old 12-02-2013, 05:36 AM
Sort Of Beautiful

A Different Kind Of Peace

Quote:
It is a strange journey that I have been on. I have been writing this book, and loving it. At the same time I have been writing down communications. Asking questions and then channeling the answers for myself. Or even thinking things through as life progresses. Working things out, coming back to the spiritual communications and then finally getting it right.

If we are spoon feed everything... well it just can't be done that way sometimes. We have to work at finding our own truth sometimes. Sometimes we read something, and there is something in the writing which calls to us, and then there are other parts which we are less sure about. We have to ask the questions and truly ask. It is great because always the answer comes.

I thought Oh I shall focus on my faerie story, but then I feel like writing about a spiritual understanding that I have received. Then when I switch back to the faerie story I write more. It seems like the one writing work is helping me to write the other, and visa versa.

Life is truly wonderful. Also, write your projections down. Write what you most desire to happen, and write it as if it is happening, or has just happened. You will see it happen in your reality! It is wonderful.

A new dawn is happening. It is not about to happen. It is happening even in this very moment.

Peace. XXX
Ah. ^.^ A journey. That's a wonderful way to put it.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

I hope this book you are writing is all the blessing that you want it to be. :) There really is something amazing about writing... and not just writing, but loving what you write. I miss it. As for the communications...? I am cautiously curious about this, as I do not have much knowledge of this sort of thing. And I have to wonder... How do you know that the answers you receive in these "communications" are valid? o.O

"We have to work at finding our own truth sometimes."
...Only sometimes? ^.-

..."always the answer comes."
Again, I am curious. This hasn't really been my own experience. I usually end up with more questions than answers...

"It seems like the one writing work is helping me write the other..."
Well, of course. :) What I most love about "fairy stories" is their ability to reveal profound spiritual truths.

I think I will write down exactly what you stated: Life is truly wonderful. Over and over again, until I start to see it. It's kinda funny because someone else also suggested the same to me, that I write down what I most desire, and I will see it come to pass. I have to question exercises like this, though, and maybe that's because I am aware of how we live in a strange world where true and profound desires have also gone denied. And no wishes will ever bring them about.

I do have to believe that what you say is true, though.
A new dawn is coming to pass. In fact, it's already here.