Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-06-2011, 07:54 PM
SpiritLady

Tingling vibration/pressure

Hi guys,

I know this is a pretty obvious thing to ask but I just need a bit of confirmation. Whenever I think of or open my crown and third eye chakra, I get a strong vibrating energy in those areas, it actually makes me cringe sometimes because it really tickles, especially when its between my brows. Is it the chakras opening that creates this sensation and does it mean anything? I'm hoping that the more I feel the energy, the stronger I'm getting but I don't know. Any thoughts/answers would be much appreciated!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Prokopton

Yes those chakras and the aura around them and are getting stimulated and opening up.

The more you feel the energy the stronger the role of those chakras in your system... you might want to concentrate on other chakras as well to even things out though.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:29 PM
SpiritLady

Thanks for the advice! I suppose I have been neglecting my other chakras, never considered that. I'll pay particular attention to them over the next couple of days
Old 07-06-2011, 10:04 PM
mattie

Feeling Energy

You’re feeling your energy being active. As we expand our awareness we begin to perceive energy in many different ways. This can be in a wide variety of what we called our psychic abilities in many area such as being more telepathic, aware of our nocturnal journeys, seeing energy, feeling energy, empathy, etc. We all have our natural abilities that we plug into as our innate abilities emerge (all the clair...s).

The back of the throat chakra is another point that energy can often be felt. There are many types of energy movement w/ the body that we can feel. You’ll get used to this where it is a commonplace sensation just like your ordinary current senses of touch, vision, smell, taste, etc.

This isn’t as much your opening these chakras as just actively using them. This is somewhat like our computer programs. One can have a very powerful computer w/ allot of programs on it, but programs that are largely unused. They remain there, available to be tapped into whenever we see fit to pull them up.

The chakras will balance themselves quite nicely w/ regular energy work. While they usually don’t need specific attention, Donna Eden’s ‘Energy Medicine’ has good information w/ great diagrams for this & other types of energy work. (I differ w/ Eden on her view of the function of the back brain, but this is a fairly minor point.) This book is has a huge amount of useful information.

Regular grounding to the center of the planet, pulling the energy back up through us, then connecting w/ the Universe is a useful energy exercise that will self-balance many of the body’s energy systems. One of the best things we can do to help balance our upper chakras is to regularly ground the lower ones to the planet. Whenever feeling too spacey this is a red flag that we are likely not grounding our lower chakras sufficiently.

Being self aware to deliberately discharge any unwanted energies that lower our frequency is similar to clearing the cache files of the computer. Regular energy work on our nonphysical body is energetic hygiene & as beneficial to our spirit as physical hygiene is to our physical body.

Discharging Energetic Refuse That Arises As We Expand Our Consciousness- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...540#post189540

Be open to your emerging abilities. The next abilities that emerge might be in another area than feeling energy. It isn't unusual to have abilities begin to emerge in multiple areas. It's great fun to explore this, accessing our natural abilities. Have fun exploring.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:49 PM
SpiritLady

Thank you Mattie that was really helpful and interesting