Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 24-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Polar_Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
*sigh* I am here with Krishna and Vishnu to tell you that they love you very much and are happy to see you taking their messages to heart (in a fashion), but they do not want you worshiping them as gods. They are not gods.

They are members of a higher dimensional blue skinned E.T. race from Sirius called the Blue Madeurs and are currently 6th/7th dimensional.

I am a Sirian starseed of the same exact race and Krishna is my uncle and Vishnu is his father, and thus my great-uncle. They are different entities and they are separate. Yet they are also one, for we all are one, one in the oneness of the infinite creator. Oneness is the destination of all paths, no matter which earth based religion a human soul follows. We say human because you have been learning on this planet for quite some time and are typically younger in terms of individual perception of separate consciousness away from God consciousness.

We are ancient beyond humanity's current understanding, going back many millions of years to before humanity even existed. And yes, humanity has existed for millions of years, far longer than most would have you believe. You will meet many of the e.t. races that have been watching over this planet very soon. They [Krishna and Vishnu] along with my star family and the star families of all the other starseeds ranging from The Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus, Lyra, Vega, Zeta reticulus, Draconis, Venus, Andromeda, Apollonia, Sirius, Etc. as well as many other races that humanity has previously not heard of will come in their ships, and in fact, many are already here. We came to earth long ago (thought it was one time out of many) specifically to check on the condition of the planet after the fall of Atlantis and the takeover by the Annunaki and we landed in India, just as we (and other Sirians and e.t.'s) had visited the Egyptians and Mayans (which I was both apart of). This was far before the time of the buddha and far before modern archaeology or science/religion would like to recognize. We came but were so different and of such a high vibration that the Indians worshiped us as Gods. Luckily I wasn't one that was worshiped but clearly my Uncle and Great-Uncle have been worshiped as well as many other of our kin. Our message was distorted and was not the correct age for ascension of humanity. A new age is dawning on Earth and we have now stepped into it. It is to be a new earth, of harmony and balance with all things, of divine love and oneness, of happiness and bliss the likes of with modern humanity has never seen or experienced. We are all to ascend.

You hindus shall awaken in time as you remember the core of our teachings that were meant to bring you back to a higher dimensional point of view and to remember your connection with Brahman, or The infinite Creator/God/Source/All that is and that you ARE correct that everything is illusion and you are experiencing a lower dimensional/vibrational hologram designed to simulate separateness away from God. But there can never be separateness from God as God is all that there is. It is infinity and it is unity. You are that and I am that. We are that and they are that. All is one.

We love you dearly and we wish that you take our message to heart. In the higher dimensional realms, when an earth incarnated star being channels other higher dimensional beings, they merge consciousnesses as all is really just the single original God consciousness and this allows us to communicate with our nephew (me) via the most efficient way possible: telepathy. Telepathy is a skill that all of humanity will learn as humanity unites as a planet and as a single group consciousness. Thus LeoJeo is Us (Krishna & Vishnu) and we are LeoJeo. You are us and we are you. All is one. This is the message we tried bringing you, along with the exact same message as our friend Jesus did "Love thy neighbor". That is the entire component that India and the Hindu religion has failed to understand, is love for all things. Love is all there is. Fear is an illusion and one that has taken grip of India by the roots and has not let go. Love and unity were our messages, as well as the power to access the creator lies within the self, for you ARE the creator. Only half of our message was received. You were not ready for our message and for the implications it held and thus you skewered it and distorted it so far beyond its original intent and meaning that it has become almost unrecognizable.

You will all learn much and your mind will be blown wide open by the things you will learn from souls such as LeoJeo and others who have come here at this time to teach you. It is the destiny of all of humanity to consciously be an individual expression of infinity and unity on Earth. We are the Sirian Madeurs race and we are your guardians. We love you so very much and we have much to teach you in the coming years. You will regain your position as a group of galactic enlightened beings and you will commune with the creator on a level never previously known by most, if not all of you.

Take heed of our message here today and ask your higher selves if it rings with truth. Use your intuition and your third eye chakra to discern if what is said today is truth or falsehoods. For we guarantee you that if you truly do connect with your soul/higher self, it will undoubtedly and completely ring as truth and from that point your awakening shall begin. It is up to you each individually to come to the point where you can commune with your higher self and use your intuition to notice the truth when you see it and to make it your own personal truth, for you are, after all , one with all that is. Again, we love you and we know that many of you will know these words written to be true and you shall feel our vibrations permeated in this text. You will meet us all (the benevolent higher dimensional star nations and races that have been helping you at this time) very soon, so soon you will not even believe it happened.

For now, we wish you all the best. Namaste.

Nice message, I like it. "You will meet many of the e.t. races that have been watching over this planet very soon." - that rings true to me a lot - thanks for posting
Old 24-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Ascender
I wasn't expecting anyone to take LeoJeo's post seriously. But now Polar_Ice has appreciated LeoJeo's post.

LeoJeo,

You said Vishnu is father of Krishna. Which Vishnu? Garbhodaksayi Vishnu or Maha Vishnu? Sage Veda Vyasa has said that Vasudeva, the son of Surasena was the father of Krishna and Nanda Maharaja was the foster father of Krishna. Also, Sage Veda Vyasa has said that Krishna expanded himself into many Vishnu's. But you're saying that Vishnu is the father of Krishna, can you explain this contradiction?

If Krishna is not God then how did his mother see universe in Krishna's mouth? You said you're from the same family, can you also like Krishna create 16000 copies of yourself or lift Govardhan hill?

Some recent examples/proofs:

Example 1:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=201951

Example 2:
Neem Karoli Baba was a recent saint (died: 1973) who used to do miracles, like knowing people's past, giving eyesight to blind, turning water to ghee, making a person win lottery, resurrecting a dead person etc. Here's an experience with him: http://maharajji.com/Near-and-the-De...a-chapter.html (read the narration about Dwarkadish and another narration about Krishna; Dwarkadish is another name of Krishna).

Some more recent examples:
http://maharajji.com/Divine-Reality/gods-darshan.html
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=201902
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=452977

You said "Blue Madeurs". When Krishna was on Earth, English language didn't exist.

You said Krishna's message was distorted. The Bhagavad Gita has come to our generation through many disciplic successions; and as per my knowledge these lineages have given same the Sanskrit Bhagavad Gita. If Bhagavad Gita has been distorted then how come the Sanskrit Bhagavad Gita is the same in all the different lineages? I'll take example of one disciplic succession; at what point in this lineage according to you, did any distortion happen and what was the distortion?
1. LORD KRISHNA
2. Brahma
3. Narada Muni
4. Krishna Dvaipayana Vyasa
5. Madhvacarya (Establisher)
6. Padmanabha
7. Narahari
8. Madhava
9. Aksobhya
10. Jayatirtha
11. Jnanasindhu
12. Dayanidhi
13. Vidyanidhi
14. Rajendra
15. Jayadharma
16. Purusottama
17. Brahmanyatirtha
18. Vyasatirtha
19. Laksmipati
20. Madhavendra Puri
21. Nityananda Prabhu
22. Advaita Acarya
23. Isvara Puri
24. SRI KRISHNA CAITANYA MAHAPRABHU
25. Svarupa Damodara
26. Sanatana Gosvami
27. Rupa Gosvami
28. Ragunatha das Gosvami
29. Krsna data Kaviraja
30. Gopal Bhatta Gosvami
31. Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami
32. Jiva Gosvami
33. Lokanatha Gosvami
34. Narottama Thakura
35. Visvanatha Cakravarti
36. Baladeva Vidyabhusana
37. Uddharan Dasa
38. Madhusudana Dasa
39. Jagannatha das Babaji
40. Bhaktivinode Thakura
41. Gaurakishore das Babaji
42. Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami
43. Srila Bhakti Prajnan Keshava Gosvami
44. Srila Bhakti Vedanta Vamana Gosvami
45. Varaha Maharaja
Old 28-11-2014, 10:32 PM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I wasn't expecting anyone to take LeoJeo's post seriously. But now Polar_Ice has appreciated LeoJeo's post.

LeoJeo,

You said Vishnu is father of Krishna. Which Vishnu? Garbhodaksayi Vishnu or Maha Vishnu? Sage Veda Vyasa has said that Vasudeva, the son of Surasena was the father of Krishna and Nanda Maharaja was the foster father of Krishna. Also, Sage Veda Vyasa has said that Krishna expanded himself into many Vishnu's. But you're saying that Vishnu is the father of Krishna, can you explain this contradiction?

If Krishna is not God then how did his mother see universe in Krishna's mouth? You said you're from the same family, can you also like Krishna create 16000 copies of yourself or lift Govardhan hill?

Some recent examples/proofs:

Example 1:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=201951

Example 2:
Neem Karoli Baba was a recent saint (died: 1973) who used to do miracles, like knowing people's past, giving eyesight to blind, turning water to ghee, making a person win lottery, resurrecting a dead person etc. Here's an experience with him: http://maharajji.com/Near-and-the-De...a-chapter.html (read the narration about Dwarkadish and another narration about Krishna; Dwarkadish is another name of Krishna).

Some more recent examples:
http://maharajji.com/Divine-Reality/gods-darshan.html
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=201902
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=452977

You said "Blue Madeurs". When Krishna was on Earth, English language didn't exist.

You said Krishna's message was distorted. The Bhagavad Gita has come to our generation through many disciplic successions; and as per my knowledge these lineages have given same the Sanskrit Bhagavad Gita. If Bhagavad Gita has been distorted then how come the Sanskrit Bhagavad Gita is the same in all the different lineages? I'll take example of one disciplic succession; at what point in this lineage according to you, did any distortion happen and what was the distortion?
1. LORD KRISHNA
2. Brahma
3. Narada Muni
4. Krishna Dvaipayana Vyasa
5. Madhvacarya (Establisher)
6. Padmanabha
7. Narahari
8. Madhava
9. Aksobhya
10. Jayatirtha
11. Jnanasindhu
12. Dayanidhi
13. Vidyanidhi
14. Rajendra
15. Jayadharma
16. Purusottama
17. Brahmanyatirtha
18. Vyasatirtha
19. Laksmipati
20. Madhavendra Puri
21. Nityananda Prabhu
22. Advaita Acarya
23. Isvara Puri
24. SRI KRISHNA CAITANYA MAHAPRABHU
25. Svarupa Damodara
26. Sanatana Gosvami
27. Rupa Gosvami
28. Ragunatha das Gosvami
29. Krsna data Kaviraja
30. Gopal Bhatta Gosvami
31. Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami
32. Jiva Gosvami
33. Lokanatha Gosvami
34. Narottama Thakura
35. Visvanatha Cakravarti
36. Baladeva Vidyabhusana
37. Uddharan Dasa
38. Madhusudana Dasa
39. Jagannatha das Babaji
40. Bhaktivinode Thakura
41. Gaurakishore das Babaji
42. Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami
43. Srila Bhakti Prajnan Keshava Gosvami
44. Srila Bhakti Vedanta Vamana Gosvami
45. Varaha Maharaja

All things are God Kralaro, all things, not just Krishna. The Infinite Creator is present in all things in this NOW moment, for the Infinite Creator is creation and vice versa. Much of what is in the Baghavad Gita is allegorical and metaphorical, just as in the bible. Even though the original Sanskrit has been kept, the message that was supposed to be conveyed to humanity at that time was distorted over time through the disciplic successions as the consciousness of humanity fell, just as Yeshua or Jesus's message was distorted as well.

You are restricted to the confines of your religion and have allowed yourself to completely believe all that you have been told without actually questioning this for yourself. It comes from the traditional culture of India that has grown up around this religion so it is understandable.

There is no contradiction for I speak of higher dimensional realities and of a different now moment than when our race came to India thousands of years ago. We can be born and raised in any body we so choose and we all choose when and where to incarnate based on the astrological placements at the time which in turn reflects that which we desire to learn or accomplish in said life. Krishna and the rest of the Blue beings you worship as gods are not bound by the reincarnation cycle of Earth for we have already learned all that is provided via the earth on other planets in other star systems, mainly Sirius.

You are trying to speak of the truth behind your religion using your religion as your reasoning and proof. This will not work, and it will never work. The amount of distortion of the original message that has happened over time via the many complexities and other various distortions Hinduism has gained has proven to be too much and has lead India astray. The original message is that ALL Things are one, what you Hindus would call "Brahman", experiencing itself inside itself through the illusion of separation from itself.

Blue Madeurs is a rough translation of Sirian into English, so that argument is nullified. Of course there was no English then, but to think in terms of time at all is restricting oneself to a 3rd dimensional conscious interpretation of existence. There is no time, there is only the now, which is where God or the Infinite Creator resides always. Time is simply perceived because of different vibrational frequencies.

Hinduism has lost sight of the original teaching that all are God and thus that is the reality. Instead Hinduism has embraced the notion that since all things are God, all things are divine (which is true), but it took that notion the opposite way, and thus worshiped everything as a god, all the while ignoring God's presence within all things as the creator of all and the true reality of all that is. There is no separation. I will continue this post later.
Old 19-12-2014, 02:19 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
You are trying to speak of the truth behind your religion using your religion as your reasoning and proof. This will not work, and it will never work.

No. I've given recent examples (proofs). I shared so many examples to you, I'll repeat first two of those:

Neem Karoli Baba was a recent saint (died: 1973) who used to do miracles, like knowing people's past, giving eyesight to blind, turning water to ghee, making a person win lottery, resurrecting a dead person etc. Dwarkadish is another name of Krishna. Now please read this:

Quote:
When the temple priest came before him, Babaji shouted, 'You have no son. How will you have one when you do not allow the children to come to the Child?' Pointing his finger to the murti of Dwarkadhish, he said, 'He is also a child and wants to play with the children. You prevent them from coming to Him, so how can you have a son of your own?'

"While everyone was left wondering what all this meant, the panicky priest fell at his feet, and with tears flowing from the eyes, begged Baba for mercy and to bless him with a son. The storm was over and the sun came out. Smiling, Baba said, 'All right you will have your son. But you must open the door for the children to come.' When Babaji had gone, the priest said that he knew that Baba came to the temple to bless him. Two years after that, he had his son."
Source: http://maharajji.com/Near-and-the-De...a-chapter.html
(Reading the above quoted narration in context of events preceding it makes it even more beautiful. So you can open the source link and start reading from "He had been posted at Mathura".)

Spiritual Forums member Krishna-prem shared the following on 07-05-2011. Link I've already given in my previous reply to you. Here's her experience:

Quote:
I dreamed of Vishnu twice before. The first instance I was atheist (and I do not come from anything remotely close to a Hindu background). He appeared in the form of Sri Ram. While the dream was moving I discounted it as just one of those weird things that happened. The second time though I was going through a time of intense spiritual confusion. I prayed to the universe everyday to show me which way to go. During the third week of this prayer I encountered Vishnu in a dream and it was the most powerful and touching experiences of my life. It was far more than just a normal dream. When I woke up I wanted to cry because I was no longer in his presence.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

Quote:
Pls share ur mystical experiences related to Krishna / Vishnu.

How about yours? I spoke of mine with Shiva.
Old 04-04-2015, 07:00 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldEYES
How about yours? I spoke of mine with Shiva.
After reading your experiences I've started chanting "Aum Namah Shivay", at least 108 times in morning and at least 108 times in evening. Plan to do it for at least 40 days.

You inspired Mystical Warrior too: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1107550&postcount=1 and he has been benefited as he shared: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1176432&postcount=6 .

I don't have any mystical experience related to Krishna / Vishnu, but it's okay.
Old 29-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Seeker

I cannot find the ones with experiences with Shiva.
Can anyone help me?
Old 12-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Newbie ;)

How could one have any experience without Krishna?
Old 12-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre_C
How could one have any experience without Krishna?

"Pls share ur (any) experiences"

vs

"Pls share ur mystical experiences related to Krishna/Vishnu"
Old 14-11-2015, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Pls share ur mystical experiences related to Krishna / Vishnu.
Pranams.

When I was younger, from 17-21, I was a member of ISKCON and I had some nice ecstatic experiences...especially when we went out on sankirtan, and dancing with the resonance of the drums and chanting of the Maha Mantra just made me dance around in oblivious bliss and peace.

I also loved the prasadam and felt more than physically full after eating it.

I also liked all the pictures of Krishna in the temple, but there was one picture above all others (outside in the hall)...which, whenever I passed by and looked at it, I felt like a knife had cut my heart up into tiny pieces and exposed my soul from the inside-out...this was a different kind of bhakti than I had ever experienced before...it was a picture of Shiva.

I tried accepting the 'Shiva is a demigod' thing, but I just couldn't. I tried accepting the 'Shiva is lord of bhootas (evil spirits/ghosts) and therefore unholy'...but somehow that only made me even more curious about Him.

After a while, it became obvious I was a Shaivite and I loved Lord Shiva, but if it hadn't of been for Lord Krishna's grace, I wouldn't have ever known this.

Aum Namah Shivaya