Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it is quite easy, Akira:
If you both indeed were ready for this step, you wouldn't doubt this, then you'd both be eager and happy about it.
Yes, it is possible you are overthinking while the time is right, but then you'd still feel this 'undertone' of it being correct and that all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.
What I'm getting from your message this feeling isn't really there. Of course you want to move in, but is that an ego or Soul calling?
I'm quite sure if it was both your Souls' calling you'd giggle "Now we're still being 'pressurized', by the Cosmos, and boy does it feel good!"
But from what you're saying it's not like that.
It doesn't matter whether you've been together for a few years in relationship. There is no default time that dictates when you should move in.
If you both are ready, you will know it and the prospect would fill you with joy, not doubt.

I had a terrible past experience with my ex. I believe to some degree that it is influencing my ability to make a decision. There's a part of me that feels I could be the way that we are forever, never moving in just living how we are now.

Funnily enough though we did laugh about it a little last night. His situation is awful and the place where he lives is unsafe. It's just I guess we feel that we are being forced to make a choice as opposed to using our own free will to make a choice.

We're both the same, the kinda of people that don't want to impose, we like gentle soft decisions. Not this house is collapsing I gotta move in with you kinda decisions.

As it goes we've been together for 5 and a half years, It's not a time thing for us. Maybe the truth is that the Universe is just telling us that the time has come. it's kinda always been like that for us. Weirdly I am starting to see him living with me.

Of course this does not stop me being petrified, because I am petrified, however I guess that what will be will be.

My only problem is making the decision because my life is so good right now and so is his bar the crazy situation at his place, everything is going well for him. Guess the question is whether or not we want to upset the apple carts that we are sitting in.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
^^ Once again, sensible, whether it's about twin flame or not.

It means being patient, keeping in communication, converging. Remember this boy is considering his own situation and what seems best. Things like can he still get to work easily (if he has a job). How easy will it be to keep in touch with the familiar. And...he may be apprehensive about imposing on you, his stuff about your place, the sharing of resources and bills and that.

Lorelyen - you have actually hit the nail on the head, he does not want to impose on me and I would never force the issue. Bless him! Also I live in a different town and he works in another town, yep this all has an impact. In fact it's why he took the place that he's in. It's so workable for him. It would be okay, yeah it would cost him more to get to work. He'd actually have to use public transport, (not that this is necessarily a problem) he can walk to work now if he wants to. I think deep down we are ready, it's just there's been so much trauma for both of us. We are reticent. i am loathe to make a decision and then we hit stalemate again. However, the truth is the place where he is at is untenable, if the current situation continues.

I dunno, I am still none the wiser, just gotta feel into it I guess. Would be an extremely lovely xmas this year though, if my home is his home.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:39 AM
Master
It's strange I just read Fairies post about mirroring and commitment. I definitely recognize that there may be a little something of that going on with me toooo. Fear is a huge bug. However as I am to understand, twins will only come together in 3D union, as in living together, the house, the car ... Once they are destined to. There is direct coding involved in this albeit, the twins may slow it down a bit.

I know that there are things that my twin still has to do, fear or not, he is still prone to giving his power away and I am watching him currently learn to stop that.

Now this then makes me wonder if the fear is there for a genuine reason. Human's do tend to rush into spaces and situations where angels would fear to tread. So to my mind we channel our angel qualities to allow the space for the change within us as people.

I can't push him to be ready, just as I can't push me to be ready. We will be ready when we are ready. Of course it is inevitable if moving in together etc is the design for this life, then we will eventually.

Yet, I also feel that there needs to be sense in it, sense in knowing where the two of you are. Because for a coupling such as ours moving in together too soon, whatever that means could actually create further dis-connection and I know that. I'm super clear on the fact that I no longer want to be in the runner chaser energy & I believe that if we rush to move in, this may be the case. Of course there are no guarantees, whatever point we decide.

I know that when it is right, I will know and then it will happen, because he will know too. I think that rushing is not the way, don't get me wrong I can feel that I am at the tip of the decision and so is he. However, where's the rush. That's a human thinking and doing precept, right?

I think what I am saying is that to my mind there needs to be space and harmony surrounding the decision in all ways.