Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Knower

Question Do I have Ability to Spot Potential Soul Mates?

Hello,

I am single and when looking on women I can instantly, in less than a second have a feeling whether she's for me or not. There are many women -
beautiful, sexy, not so beautiful, good looking and above average in terms of looks. Sometimes I would just look on those average women and would quickly feel intuitively if I like her. I mean that happens almost before I raised my head that I know if she is for me or not. Even without looking for details in her appearance. I would more likely choose that soul mate person over other girl even if she's sexy and beautiful because I would have feelings for that soul mate. Yeah feelings about someone I never spoke to and saw personally. How's that possible? Is this some kind of ability or I am just such a personality type that has that insight?

I also have "photographic memory" as they call it. It's when I quickly recognize person from long time ago. I can also tell whether that person looks almost similar to another person that I remember be it average person or a celebrity...

So are these both character traits that not everyone has? Is looking for soul mate and knowing instantly about whether that soul mate is the one something that most people have or I am the only of a few?

Thanks.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Badcopyinc

I can only tell and read fully into whether i'm supposed to proceed with a female romantically by looking in her eyes.

I've deceived myself with every other attempt to figure this out. but at the same time each of those deceptions were meant to be.
Always follow your intuition is all i could really suggest. anything that is overthought will almost always create doubts and fears.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Master
I'm not sure if it indicates a soul mate or not......but some people I feel an instant and kinda of inexplicable connection to......like there's just something there and its not random...

Even long distance.....from a photo or video....I'll feel something even with someone I've never met in person.....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 05-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Lorelyen

I think most men can get a quick idea of whether they'd make a go of it in bed with a woman but it's down to miles more than that to be fulfilling.
Doesn't always work: there have been funny stories, not always so funny for the man, sometimes not for the woman either.

To know whether someone can be a soul mate they have to know if they're mutually supportive (proven by act and deed not word) and have a pretty deep affinity in their modus operandi toward life and being.
To me it takes enough trust that trust is never an issue.

Old 06-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Master
There is immediacy of knowing, yet the rub is that you will not know about this until the relationship has moved on further. Hope this makes sense. If you meet someone and you believe they are your SM best to date for a while, for the truth will shine through in the end. Plus an SM's can be anyone, so they wouldn't necessarily be a relationship, could be a mate or sibling.

In fact we could go as far as saying that everyone we have a deep connection with whether positive or negative is our SM.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:18 AM
Knower

I can spot soulmates from a mile away, as well. I notice their energy, mannerisms, tone of voice, synchronicities...everything. Also, like others have said, the eyes are the window to the soul, and they tell me pretty much everything I need to know about someone.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Better_Half
I can spot soulmates from a mile away, as well. I notice their energy, mannerisms, tone of voice, synchronicities...everything. Also, like others have said, the eyes are the window to the soul, and they tell me pretty much everything I need to know about someone.
Nice ideal - but typically male, thinking they know all about a woman just from looking and believing they feel a vibe. Whether the woman feels the same about them doesn't come into their equation.

I'll be miles from alone in saying that I've had guys come up to me with this soulmate stuff but they really haven't a clue about me or what's expected of soulmates. Most usually men use this approach thinking I / the woman is going to be sexually good...we have the bumps in the right places.

I do have a soul mate. She's also female but there's never been anything sexual about it. However, when it comes to mutual support or our deep affinity in the way we feel about things, that's where it's at.

I do interest myself in people a lot and I've noticed men posturing as soul mates in an intimate relationship until their carnal repertoire reaches its limits. Then they big up some small reason to escape leaving the other bereft. Of course, women can do this too. Both genders can surrender to relationship illusion then feel emotionally injured when reality hits.

Just my views.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Knower

There's a girl that I came to be acquainted with through referral and word of mouth of relatives and friends. She is single and the talk went on about her and about me until I heard that she wanted to get acquainted with me. The thing is she's polite, maybe kindhearted, pretty in some way, introvert like me however I do not have that feeling for her that I sometimes have when I feel like someone is a potential life partner. In normal speak I do not have feelings for her.

Can soulmates be people that you have no feelings for despite them being cute and kind? Just wondering as I try to learn more about that soulmate feeling I have described. What if that feeling is misleading me? Maybe that feeling is well, because for some people I instantly feel whether I have feelings for and nothing to do with soulmates?
Old 06-09-2017, 11:13 AM
Pathfinder
You without a doubt have an intuition, but its filtering out any external thoughts/feelings such as simply finding the person physically attractive, would you still experience the same pull towards them? Are your feelings intense from the word go?

Without a doubt there are people you can instantly connect with but I believe this can be with both genders and not necessarily a life partner and its always brilliant when it happens! It is interesting from what you describe, but I don't know whether you're just in tune and picking up on peoples energy. I agree that you would need to give the person time.

Actions speak louder than words as they say! but sometimes the things we need most are right under our noses and we don't realise until its too late, so I would also suggest reviewing everything as even though you don't have feelings yet, there's nothing to suggest this person is not your soulmate. SShe might not be, but like everyone else you would need to give her a chance to connect with you. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work!.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
There's a girl that I came to be acquainted with through referral and word of mouth of relatives and friends. She is single and the talk went on about her and about me until I heard that she wanted to get acquainted with me. The thing is she's polite, maybe kindhearted, pretty in some way, introvert like me however I do not have that feeling for her that I sometimes have when I feel like someone is a potential life partner. In normal speak I do not have feelings for her.

Can soulmates be people that you have no feelings for despite them being cute and kind? Just wondering as I try to learn more about that soulmate feeling I have described. What if that feeling is misleading me? Maybe that feeling is well, because for some people I instantly feel whether I have feelings for and nothing to do with soulmates?

I'd personally say yes if you're talking about emotions around desire/romance. It's been more a feeling of solidarity, a deep affinity, a concern for her welfare, a trust that's never spoken about, a readiness to support, a lot of thinking and feeling in common - not everything but most things - and a pretty unconditional acceptance of all that the person is.

Which doesn't mean that romantic/desire emotions don't come into it. They might but they'd be an add-on to those other connections as I see it.

In your situation cultivating a friendship might be nice, see how you like each other, feel secure in each other's company. Expect nothing...

:)