Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

reincarnation

If the souls have been reincarnated or moved on to another plane or parallell universe, can they still be contacted and visit? Would you believe them to look the same, is that because one soul just recognizes another and thus appearance isn't exactly an issue?
Old 16-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Smile it's just me

[quote=Astral Explorer]Maybe twins are actually two extensions of consciousness coming from the same main consciousness which means that they are much more closely connected to each other's consciousness than the average Human-being is to another Human-being. Twins is an interesting subject to explore nonetheless.

Astral Explorer, Interesting concept, I am going to start a thread on this and let's see if anyone on this forum is a twin that has experienced a stronger than usual connection and or ability to meet via AP. Perhaps they have more insight about this "two extensions of consciousness coming from the same main consciousness" concept.

Thank you for your comments.
Smile
Old 16-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Master

I am in the process of trying to meet someone. First I have to get myself alert. I thought I was alert but I realised later on I was not alert. It was a bit like a dream. I could not think properly so I was not able to achieve my goal. I will keep trying and I will let you know how it goes.
Old 17-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I would rather a cold hard truth over a nice comfy illusion or lie any day of the week.

You know what? I am exactly the same Astral Explorer. Getting me to 'know' even a small amount of something was a major task which took nearly 60 years. I am exactly the same. I don't like those emotional lies we like to tell ourselves for comfort's sake. I'd rather face a head-wind in minus 40.
Old 17-04-2015, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
If the souls have been reincarnated or moved on to another plane or parallell universe, can they still be contacted and visit? Would you believe them to look the same, is that because one soul just recognizes another and thus appearance isn't exactly an issue?

They will most likely appear to you mostly as you knew them. Don't worry about what they might have learned, or what experiences they might have had, or about reincarnation etc. Let those details all go. You will know them in your Heart, as they will know you in theirs. And if you don't -then it isn't them.
I don't know every detail about how things work in Spirit either. There are mysteries. But loved ones can indeed be contacted. Just do it.
Old 17-04-2015, 02:51 AM
Suspended
Im sure it's possible. Even though there are many dimensions an places try using intent an thought to navigate yourself to find who your looking for instead of just walking, running or flying around looking.
Old 17-04-2015, 06:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Im sure it's possible. Even though there are many dimensions an places try using intent an thought to navigate yourself to find who your looking for instead of just walking, running or flying around looking.
I am sure it is possible. A while ago a person used to be on this forum. He said he was meditating in a group of people. He did not expect to ap but he did. Not only did he ap but someone else in the group ap as well. When they got back into their bodies again they talked about it for a long time. They could not stop talking about it. I thought that was amazing.
Old 18-04-2015, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
It is definitely possible but I have found through my own personal experiences and through reports of many others that if it's going to happen more often than not it's going to happen through the opposite means of your question. Meaning that they will be the ones to contact you instead of you contacting them which in reality makes a lot of sense when you think about it. They know where we are and there is likely beings around them who know how to help them contact us. In some of the astral cities of light a person must acquire a certain amount of "work hours" before their request to contact remaining living loved-ones will even be heard, after they have a significant amount of hours they can put in a request and can contact us through many different means including holograms, messages, personal visitations (in our dreams), having us brought to them (in our dreams) and so forth. I have found that even when we have a strong desire or intent to visit them that will not necessarily guarantee a visit, wherever they are they are able to have a deeper understand over what we actually want and what we actually need. Typically they will visit us when we actually NEED it the most. Because if they showed up or had us brought to them every time we thought we needed them it would become ridiculous. But since they are the ones in the other dimensions, the ones with the knowledge of where we are and how our dimension operates, and so forth the ball is in their court. Unfortunately intent and desire alone does not guarantee anything because when we dream and project we are in a specific dimension for a reason and in many cases not much is going to immediately change that.
Old 19-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMetroid
Is it possible you can meet another soul of your choice in the astral plane? How would you be able contact them? Do they have to be sleeping at the same time you are for you to find them? How would you go about finding someone in astral travel? There's someone i would like to find in the astral plane, i want to see what her soul is like and how it resonates with mine. I wanna see what her travels entail.

To put it simply, yes. You can meet other souls, both living and deceased, in the out of body state. Contact is often times as easy as stating the intent of contacting them. Many times your Higher Self will do the rest of the work for you. For me, I simply state the intention of meeting a particular person while holding their "feeling tone" in mind, which is essentially the energy of who they were as you perceived them. What usually happens next is I am immediately transported to that person by a higher power, although sometimes they are brought to me. Of course, it requires a degree of faith in believing that it is actually that person and not a manifestation of one's mind, and perhaps sometimes it is simply a creation of the mind, but there are other times when it would be unimaginable to question the authenticity of the contact. This knowing is something highly personal and must be experienced to truly understand. Those who have problems meeting and connecting with other beings in the out of body state likely have limiting beliefs or a lower energetic resonance preventing the experience. Confidence, intention, and allowance are key.
Old 20-04-2015, 07:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
To put it simply, yes. You can meet other souls, both living and deceased, in the out of body state. Contact is often times as easy as stating the intent of contacting them. Many times your Higher Self will do the rest of the work for you. For me, I simply state the intention of meeting a particular person while holding their "feeling tone" in mind, which is essentially the energy of who they were as you perceived them. What usually happens next is I am immediately transported to that person by a higher power, although sometimes they are brought to me. Of course, it requires a degree of faith in believing that it is actually that person and not a manifestation of one's mind, and perhaps sometimes it is simply a creation of the mind, but there are other times when it would be unimaginable to question the authenticity of the contact. This knowing is something highly personal and must be experienced to truly understand. Those who have problems meeting and connecting with other beings in the out of body state likely have limiting beliefs or a lower energetic resonance preventing the experience. Confidence, intention, and allowance are key.

Thank you very much for this valuable information. I hope most people will appreciate what you said. I feel you are correct. I have met people but I end up back into my body quickly. I am staying out a lot longer in the astral now. My problem is I rush into things. I need to slow down and think what I am doing. When I can do that I am confident I will be able to meet people. I have met my deceased cat but it was very brief.