Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 25-02-2011, 12:13 PM
iklenic

Newbie Question

Hello, Im sorry I seem to be asking lots of advice since I joined, hopefully one day i'll actually be able to advise someone my self :)
I have been working towards raising my vibration, and putting time in to meditation etc, trying to change my outlook on life, lots of positives

The question is, Does " White Spear" sound at all like a Native American term/person/being ?
I had a dream a few years ago that My spirit guide was A Native American Gentleman, Since then I havent had any more dreams or contact that I have been able to reconise, (I am new on my journey so I dont see visions, have medium ablities or in anyway psychic)

Last night before sleep I asked as i have done for so long for any contact from my spirit guide, I was awoken abruptly as my baby was crying and in that split second I heard the words WHITE SPEAR very loud and clear inside my head
Now because I asked before sleep for any contact, and because I always thought my guide was native american, can I assume this is correct?
Im afraid I know very little if nothing about Native Americans so does this name even sound possible?
Thank you for any input xx

please excuse my awful spelling x
Old 25-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Dilchannan

White is very important to the American Indians in regards to certain spiritual beliefs.

White Buffalo
White Wolf
White Rabbit

So White Spear could be an American Indian Name, sure...
Most importantly, what do you feel about it, what emotions does it bring up in you?

Peace
Old 25-02-2011, 02:10 PM
iklenic

Thank you Dilchannan , I felt awestruck, If that's the correct word, utterly utterly amazed and stunned, as soon as I heard it I immediately thought maybe this is him, it was around 3.am but it still stirred up the emotion of amazement,
I felt no fear just excitement, I guess time will tell
Thank you for your input x