Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-10-2011, 07:00 AM
MMM

mostly your posts are a factual description of what you say happened
i'd like to hear how it has affected you
and how you integrate these experiences into your life
Old 26-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Sangress

I had a dream about an alien abduction when I was very young (4 or 5) and it pretty much just involved me looking out the window at a "spacecraft" with some obviously alien figures stepping out of it and onto the street.

I remember tapping on the window and saying "take me with you!" and a huge blue light shone through the window and blinded me.

And that was all.....

I know it was a dream, but I've always remembered it so clearly for some reason (I am too lazy to use details at the moment.) Most dreams I have are forgotten within months and I wonder why that particular one has stayed with me.

Not exactly a true abduction experience, but still interesting to me at least.
Old 26-10-2011, 07:31 AM
b3yond33

@MMM, Well, it makes me want to explore more and attain as much knowledge as I can in this lifetime about them/us...about everything really. I'm more open to new experiences and optimistic. I acknowledge that although some of my experiences seem to be negative, that I am fortunate enough to know that there are others out there and that we are more than the physical (despite what some may think).
Old 26-10-2011, 08:10 AM
b3yond33

This isn't an abduction experience but I thought it would be of interest. I remember once when I was in my room lying on my bed (in the physical or the etheric), I saw an alien that was like 5 feet tall with greyish skin, big head, slanted eyes and it was hiding behind my bed (peeking). I heard the alien (like whispering) say to others that were apparently nearby something like, "can he see us?". I heard alot of commotion going on. The alien had the voice of a girl, so I assume it was female.
Old 26-10-2011, 08:44 AM
mattie

Visitation Request Completely Different From Abduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I had a dream about an alien abduction when I was very young (4 or 5) and it pretty much just involved me looking out the window at a "spacecraft" with some obviously alien figures stepping out of it and onto the street.

I remember tapping on the window and saying "take me with you!" and a huge blue light shone through the window and blinded me.

And that was all.....

I know it was a dream, but I've always remembered it so clearly for some reason (I am too lazy to use details at the moment.) Most dreams I have are forgotten within months and I wonder why that particular one has stayed with me.

Not exactly a true abduction experience, but still interesting to me at least.

I would call this a voluntary visitation, not an abduction as you actively requested a visit. An abduction infers one was taken against one’s wishes.

When we sleep, we’re in theta twice. Theta experiences have a very real quality to them over mere dreams because they are an actual experience. I have the same thing happen w/ dream images, even those that are very strong.
Old 27-10-2011, 03:48 AM
b3yond33

This is interesting...On June 2, 2011, I think I was in the place where I live now, in my room (I believe in the etheric) looking in the mirror and I noticed that I was an alien! When I attempted to change my facial expression, the face of the alien me (in the mirror) changed to the desired expression, so I knew it was really me (I wonder if I was this alien in a past life of mine?). The alien me appeared to be the same size, which is like 6 feet tall. It was a dark greyish color, had slanted black eyes, head seemed to be a little big (noticeably wider at the top/forehead area) and one would probably assume it to be negative (based on appearance). I woke up (lying on my side) and saw to my left about two feet away from me, 3 aliens. Since I was too tired, I acted as if I didn't see them and rolled to my right side to go back to sleep.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:43 AM
mattie

Remembering

We can see other beings as negative because their appearance is non-humanoid, but this is just a matter of perspective. Others from elsewhere probably consider humans odd looking or even repulsive. Birds probably consider us really weird because we are so heavy & can’t fly!

It sounds like you weren’t fearful about the incident. Even if you were so tired, you reacted in a blase ho-hum manner, if you had been fearful the adrenaline response would have been pronounced.

You may be a Starperson. There are many who have incarnated here from elsewhere to help. Or experience humanity.
Starpeople- Doreen Virtue- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=21836

This is one of the categories of Earth Angels.
Earth Angels- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...385#post343385

At multidimensions.com Suzan Carroll discusses her Arcturian origins. Many have felt a connection to elsewhere (off planet) or even specific star groups. Pleiadian, Sirian, Arcturian, etc.
Old 27-10-2011, 06:15 AM
b3yond33

True but I'm not saying that it appeared to be negative because it was non-human, it's just that it fit more into that category (based on its facial features...seemed kind of mean-looking). Starperson? Who knows, right? Anything is possible. Thanks for the links, I'll check them out when I have the time.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.hawaiki
Very interesting. I have heard the other abductees have experienced similar things and some believe that the reticulans (grays) are dieing out and could possibly be another version of reality of us humans that we are or could be becoming like and they require our sperm to try and "save" their race by using our DNA to help reproduce their DNA with ours to build their population. Some think it's because they were cloning too much and the material of their DNA began to kind of break down. Interesting none the less. I would suggest that each time you feel you are in these places, you go to the highest most possible happy and love filled thought deep in your heart and hold onto it. My Nana had an experience with Grays coming to take her and she said it was REALLY hard but she fought them off so to speak by going to her highest light or god if you like or happiest thought deep in your heart and then they seize to exist. Only a suggestion. ♥

for all we know sperm could be caviar to the aliens
Old 08-11-2011, 06:13 AM
b3yond33

The following is what Alex Collier says the Andromedans do when they meet another race: When one has a contact and they are standing before an extra-terrestrial(s), "you stand yourself square, you bow, never taking your eyes off of them and you say:
"It is the manner and custom when entering my space that permission be asked." You say it very clearly because what you are doing is you are declaring your sovereignty and you are declaring your space." If you don't say it there is always the possibility that your space would be violated...In all of my encounters with aliens, I've never remembered to say this. Anyways, instead of making a seperate thread for this, I thought I would share this here because it is relevant. Hope this will be useful for those that have been abducted, contacted, etc.