Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Rave845

Seeing number 845 daily

Ok, so Ive been seeing this number for a couple years now. Usually when I see it something good happens. Lately, its been just crazy I'll glance at tv its there or in magazine, I checked my Registers total yesterday and it was $845. I just wish I knew exactly what it means, if anybody would have any in site??? I do get excited when I see it tho bc I know good is coming, or that's how I like to look at it:) Anyones ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 31-03-2011, 04:40 PM
dreams76

doreen virtue does a book called angel numbers .......... maybe you can find the answer in there, wish i had a lucky number sounds cool lol
Old 31-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Master
Doreen Virtue Angel Numbers 101 book

The angels are helping you make positive and healthy changes in your career and finances. You're supported through these changes.
Old 31-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Rave845

Thanks Thanks!
Old 08-04-2011, 04:21 AM
CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
Doreen Virtue Angel Numbers 101 book

The angels are helping you make positive and healthy changes in your career and finances. You're supported through these changes.

Hey, i was wondering if you could help me with mine.

I haven't seen it recently but about a year ago i was seeing the number 747 EVERYWHERE i went. Like literally, i would get home, play video games, look at the clock, EVERY night it would be 747.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:40 AM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK BANDIT
Hey, i was wondering if you could help me with mine.

I haven't seen it recently but about a year ago i was seeing the number 747 EVERYWHERE i went. Like literally, i would get home, play video games, look at the clock, EVERY night it would be 747.

dunno all i know is its a airoplane number, i think all numbers are relevent if they show them selves regularly.
Old 30-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Medium_Laura

4's and 7's, such as 477 or 447 or 747- The angels congratulate you and say, "Keep up the great work! You are on a roll. Keep your thoughts focused, because it's having a big and positive effect."
Old 30-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Medium_Laura

Here is the link to Doreen's angel numbers. Book mark it :)

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virt...rom-the-angels
Old 30-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Here is the link to Doreen's angel numbers. Book mark it :)

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/number-sequences-from-the-angels
noted n done :P ty
Old 30-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Medium_Laura

Sure, glad to help :)