Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Master
Hey Baile: i think that you are right about the projection, it was there from the phone conversation and I think we may have both inadvertently mirrored each other, he was feeling nervous and well it went 'south' as they say!!!

& yes I do love him and accept him. He's working at it, been this way since he was in his teens sometimes we win and at other times I think his nerves get the better of him.

So maybe it wasn't a sign so much as a life lesson wrapped up with a big bow :)
Old 31-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
& yes I do love him and accept him. He's working at it, been this way since he was in his teens sometimes we win and at other times I think his nerves get the better of him.

So maybe it wasn't a sign so much as a life lesson wrapped up with a big bow :)
See to me, THAT is what spirituality is about. Forget about looking for signs, look for someone to love you for who you are, like Akira loves her partner. Find that, and you find the answer to every question in the universe.
Old 31-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
See to me, THAT is what spirituality is about. Forget about looking for signs, look for someone to love you for who you are, like Akira loves her partner. Find that, and you find the answer to every question in the universe.

Awwwww, Baile - Thank you, that's sweet ... I work at it, sometimes it's not easy

The worse part of the whole thing was that he did not get to attend the event and I really wanted to get him in. It was his passion and my heart broke a little to see that his time management thing stopped him going
Old 31-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Awwwww, Baile - Thank you, that's sweet ... I work at it, sometimes it's not easy

The worse part of the whole thing was that he did not get to attend the event and I really wanted to get him in. It was his passion and my heart broke a little to see that his time management thing stopped him going
I meant it in a happy, light-hearted way as always, but there is wisdom there too (not that I'm bragging). We think spirituality is some complicated set of rules or laws or beliefs or whatever. But find a person you love, and experience life with them, and everything you do together, becomes your spiritual path together. And yes, nudging and encouraging each other's higher nature from time to time is part of that experience. The thing is though, you understand it can be accomplished within the framework of loving acceptance. And that is fairly rare in relationships, and what I relate to in your posts. You are looking for signs, and that's fine, but you're really looking to understand your relationship. You're doing the inner examination work that makes relationships successful. That's spirituality to me as I said.
Old 31-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I meant it in a happy, light-hearted way as always, but there is wisdom there too (not that I'm bragging). We think spirituality is some complicated set of rules or laws or beliefs or whatever. But find a person you love, and experience life with them, and everything you do together, becomes your spiritual path together.

Baile cheers .. Happy light-hearted here too.. This is a great reply and I agree with you. We look for signs, 'try' to be spiritual, read all the books, take the courses when the scenarios to do the work are right there in front of us. Love is a great one because it tests the resolve of both individuals to move closer together rather than moving further apart. It is our reaction to the situations that are presented to us that will create the life lesson that can move us closer to divinity. It is the choice of the individual whether they take it up or not.
Old 31-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Now for the most important question regarding these matters....

What type of show was it that you missed?

Old 31-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Now for the most important question regarding these matters....

What type of show was it that you missed?

It was a gig Wolf, he likes off the wall music and we were going to a concert featuring one of his favorite bands that came all the way from Japan (I think, I know it was far away) and don't suppose they'll be over here again anytime soon, oh well!!
Old 31-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
It was a gig Wolf, he likes off the wall music and we were going to a concert featuring one of his favorite bands that came all the way from Japan (I think, I know it was far away) and don't suppose they'll be over here again anytime soon, oh well!!

Interesting.... Given the circumstances and the opporunity - you'd have thought he would have been eager to attend...

Thanks for answering my inquiry...

Old 31-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Interesting.... Given the circumstances and the opporunity - you'd have thought he would have been eager to attend...

I think it was because it was something he wanted to see and I had agreed to go to it and he wanted it to be perfect for me. Like when you fall in love with someone and you want to share all the things you love with them and you kinda get nervous just in case they don't like it. Maybe the saboteur popped out to protect him ... if you get my drift.