Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-01-2019, 06:00 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Mybe if you put your dc comics to one side you could learn about Hinduism.

You can not understand my words and why I posted that thing about DC Comics... You can not see... what I am trying to expose..

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
You can not understand my words and why I posted that thing about DC Comics... You can not see... what I am trying to expose..

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

With each post you make yourself more and more ridiculous, which is sad, because you can't see it.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Suspended
Guide

I use the Word of God on a christian sub-forum, what is wrong with that? I know that you don't like it...
Old 14-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I use the Word of God on a christian sub-forum, what is wrong with that? I know that you don't like it...

You keep claiming it is the word of god, when there is no evidence to back that up.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Master
I don't know about satan but to me something that is in this physical world that is destructive is MONEY!!!

Everyone is effected by it and it's controlling this world. Every one i know keeps talking about money and do anything to get it like it's some kind of a god. Personally i hate it and hate when people talk about money!!!
Old 14-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
I don't know about satan but to me something that is in this physical world that is destructive is MONEY!!!

Everyone is effected by it and it's controlling this world. Every one i know keeps talking about money and do anything to get it like it's some kind of a god. Personally i hate it and hate when people talk about money!!!

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Mammom is the god of money and material wealth, a.k.a Satan.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Mammom is the god of money and material wealth, a.k.a Satan.

Lookout for yourself and others, that is the best way of living in my opinion.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Master

Hey everyone, agree or not with Simpleman but Christianity is fundamentally a system that believes in spiritual warfare with a powerful enemy. This is a basic premise of it. Exactly how this is perceived and interpreted is a vast subject with loads of alternative views, but Simpleman is basically just expressing these beliefs how he's come to them as we all are
Not all of you are going to believe there is spiritual forces at work and enemy forces and so on, but it is true although much confusion over who is who and what is what.
But the point is to most Christians there is a hidden battleground between light and dark. How this plays out is very intricate and complex. Its easy to get it wrong too and make the most basic of errors, mistaking light for dark and vice versa (eg crazy types. religious wars, the evil acts of history etc)
But the idea the universe is all a friendly place, with nothing opposing us... not what Jesus said
Old 16-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Hey everyone, agree or not with Simpleman but Christianity is fundamentally a system that believes in spiritual warfare with a powerful enemy. This is a basic premise of it. Exactly how this is perceived and interpreted is a vast subject with loads of alternative views, but Simpleman is basically just expressing these beliefs how he's come to them as we all are
Not all of you are going to believe there is spiritual forces at work and enemy forces and so on, but it is true although much confusion over who is who and what is what.
But the point is to most Christians there is a hidden battleground between light and dark. How this plays out is very intricate and complex. Its easy to get it wrong too and make the most basic of errors, mistaking light for dark and vice versa (eg crazy types. religious wars, the evil acts of history etc)
But the idea the universe is all a friendly place, with nothing opposing us... not what Jesus said

David, Satan brought me back to God, I know how it sounds but this is the truth.

This is among the first videos that left me shocked, I was like: What is this?? Right in our faces??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFOuyT7EpI&t=17s

Then I found more and more... it feels like I was a blind sheep for the last 23 years of my life ( my entire life ), thinking that I live in wonderland, where people are just people and sometimes they make mistakes because this is our nature, but now I am sure that behind this evil that we see daily there is a greater evil, Satan himself.

This is my last discovery, this video was made 2 years ago by someone who is not a christian and even his channel is a gaming channel, this is what it happens when you wake up, you feel like telling everybody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHC3D9YGg6k
Old 16-01-2019, 12:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin

Those are very wise words indeed :)

Not a Christian myself, but most religions and philosophies recognise this basic duality of existence. There is indeed a spiritual battle between the forces of light and forces of darkness, even if there is some overlap and grey areas.