Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-01-2019, 11:08 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Hey SM, fellow programmer here also! Glad you got your coding mojo back. I still enjoy it, fixing things and solving problems

As for the new age. I have mixed feelings. I suspect as others have alluded to many of the eastern ideas have not been understood well. I think some of it is highly dubious, I take issue with 'Christ consciousness'. You can't have it without the holy spirit which is a thing of the heart. It seems like typical western style thought where the mind is the most important thing, but the word 'Christ' is completely united to the concept of spirit so if that is neglected then it can't make sense. To be like Christ you have to have a spiritual relationship like he does, otherwise the most important thing is omitted and it is just not built on solid ground

That's nice, what programming languages? Thank you, I just finished my project, a web application, three years withot coding, I felt that I can't code, I tried dozens of time, I don't know if you know the term "burnout" among programmers, well, for me it came from nowhere and it completely paralyzed me.I had all the future in front of my eyes and here I was, stuck in depression and many other painful things, but, I turned back to God and everything changed and I am very serious when I say it :)

I understand your point of view, I see it all as an influence from Satan, remember the Egyptians, they had dozens of gods and the True God showed that they are nothing.Yes, the Holy Spirit, the only way to be ONE with God, there's no other way, this is the merge between Jesus and man, when He comes and dwels into you.

The world promotes a fake Christ and even the hindu spiritual teachers tried and try to use Jesus to promote their agenda, why can't they leave Jesus to His own bussiness, the Word of God, the Bible, why everybody feels the need to create a different Jesus than the real one, I don't know.....
Old 13-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan

The world promotes a fake Christ and even the hindu spiritual teachers tried and try to use Jesus to promote their agenda, why can't they leave Jesus to His own bussiness, the Word of God, the Bible, why everybody feels the need to create a different Jesus than the real one, I don't know.....
I am TOTALLY in agreement with you there!

My religion is full and complete within itself. It doesn't need another religion corrupting it and tarnishing it.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Master

Quote:
That's nice, what programming languages? Thank you, I just finished my project, a web application, three years withot coding, I felt that I can't code, I tried dozens of time, I don't know if you know the term "burnout" among programmers, well, for me it came from nowhere and it completely paralyzed me.I had all the future in front of my eyes and here I was, stuck in depression and many other painful things, but, I turned back to God and everything changed and I am very serious when I say it :)

I understand your point of view, I see it all as an influence from Satan, remember the Egyptians, they had dozens of gods and the True God showed that they are nothing.Yes, the Holy Spirit, the only way to be ONE with God, there's no other way, this is the merge between Jesus and man, when He comes and dwels into you.

the film Office Space sums up burnout the one true film that coders will relate to. i quit a job after watching it and hitting burnout! i learnt the web stuff, html is masochistic. the old days were easier. simple VB6 and Foxpro. i'm just glad i remember the joy of programming when it was all about the coding before the internet. Adds on to ERP systems is what i do now

But regarding new age I also have seen many things within Christianity that are not right, like rich pastors with private jets and all kinds of things. there is a loneliness to wanting to follow God truly. sometimes i feel i could almost become a monk and withdraw from society. it is strange how there is an almost erotic appeal to this, when it is an ascetic profession. life certainly is very strange and interesting
Old 14-01-2019, 02:35 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
the film Office Space sums up burnout the one true film that coders will relate to. i quit a job after watching it and hitting burnout! i learnt the web stuff, html is masochistic. the old days were easier. simple VB6 and Foxpro. i'm just glad i remember the joy of programming when it was all about the coding before the internet. Adds on to ERP systems is what i do now

But regarding new age I also have seen many things within Christianity that are not right, like rich pastors with private jets and all kinds of things. there is a loneliness to wanting to follow God truly. sometimes i feel i could almost become a monk and withdraw from society. it is strange how there is an almost erotic appeal to this, when it is an ascetic profession. life certainly is very strange and interesting

I see, me too.. It was hard for me to go through these three years of not being able to do my work... Yes, nowadays, there are so many technologies that you feel totally overwhelmed, it's important to stick just with few.

David, this is the difference, those people are not christians, they pretend to be, you will know them by their fruits, Jesus's words... I had this inner feeling all my life, like God is calling me to something even greater, I dream at leaving this society to live on my own, somewhere, in mountains :)) You seek the peace because I seek it too.Jesus fasted for 40 days in the wilderness, all alone.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:

' The world promotes a fake Christ and even the hindu spiritual teachers tried and try to use Jesus to promote their agenda. '

And what is their agenda SM?
Old 14-01-2019, 07:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hi

I watched this video and i see a lot of New age and other traditions things in this video about Satanic worship.

This video might upset some viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bWlF8k8ZkA

I have a few questions for advanced Christians that believe Christianity is more than what the Bible preaches and is more spiritual. Other Christians are also welcome to share your opinion of course.

1. In the video this satanic goat figure has the star/pentagram sign on the head/third eye. They also talk about that it is the eye of Horus/all seeing eye/third eye. So ***F??? as i think i have my third eye open. DO I HAVE THE SIGN OF THE BEAST ON MY FOREHEAD???? Is it satanic to have your third eye open?

2.This goat figure has the symbol of the kundalini energy in it's stomach, like if you have to raise/awaken the kundalini energy up for satan. What is that about as my kundalini energy is awake?

3. I believe that God is not male or female and we as spirit has a male and female side. In the vid he talks about the goat is male and female by the breasts it has and so on. Any thoughts?

4.The goat figure is pointing up and down. They also say it mean as above so below. Are they talking about oneness? Is oneness satanic?

5. He is sitting in a meditation posture so meditation might be satanic?

I am stunned watching this video by the similarity to the kundalini, chakra's and other spiritual stuff!!!

I believe God and Christianity is bigger and is misunderstood but i don't want to worship satan, even if it is without my knowing.

Hope to hear what you think.
Thank you

Of course not.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Experiencer
It could be although a guy called 'Jesus' existed, the gospel writers created his persona, and in reality he never did or said the things attributed to him.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' The world promotes a fake Christ and even the hindu spiritual teachers tried and try to use Jesus to promote their agenda. '

And what is their agenda SM?

Their agenda is obvious, not just their agenda, but the global agenda, get rid of Christ and replace Him with something fabricated, something that sounds good to everybody.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:28 PM
ImthatIm

The spirit of anti Christ is rampant.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Their agenda is obvious, not just their agenda, but the global agenda, get rid of Christ and replace Him with something fabricated, something that sounds good to everybody.

Mybe if you put your dc comics to one side you could learn about Hinduism.