Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Experiencer
What was this?!

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help. Tonight I had some weird occurrences in my home. The first one, I was watching TV with the remote in front of me. I was playing on my phone and I swear I saw the remote move in front of me. However, I could've been wrong since I wasn't looking directly at it, it was in front of me but my attention was on my phone so my eyes could've played tricks on me.

The second, I know this happened 100% as my boyfriend and our 3 year old daughter experienced it as well. We were all in the living room watching TV and all of a sudden we hear a loud noise in the kitchen, that sounded like a plastic cup had hit the tile floor. Sure enough we look into the kitchen and a red solo cup that was sitting far back on the counter had flew off the counter onto the floor a few feet away. It was like it had been smacked off as it seemed rather forceful in the sound it made. We were all in shock.

In between all of this I had seen sparkles in the air. Which I normally see but these were brighter and more prominent than usual. I can't help but wonder if they're related. This info could be totally seperate, but thought I should mention anyways.

Any info people pick up or feel led to, I would appreciate the feedback.

Blessings,
Kylie
Old 04-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Experiencer
Sorry didnt mean to post this thread twice on here and I don't know how to delete it now.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:18 PM
keith95843

as I read your words about the cup in the kitchen I see a young man dark hair almost black seems a little sure of him self. hope this helps
Old 20-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder
those kind of events are usually an Earth Bound[EB] spirit trying to get your attention to help them.. walk each room telling them their friends and family are waiting in the light to help them. tell them they don't have to go to the light, just will to see it, their friends ad family will be there to help them.. if they will to see it they will go to it. that is usually all it takes. they are usually just afraid and suffering.

if not look up a medium.. go to 'Meetup groups' on the internet.. the PATH is a good spiritualist group. i'll try a long distance clearing for you,

follow up... I did a clearing and got a positive from the pendulum he is in the light. and that there are no more to worry about.

learn to use a pendulum.. my favorite is hematite, affordable on Ebay.. lots of books on amazom cheap used.. also free websites, check out website "A Letter To Robin" great information.. the best on dowsing.

great book on EB dowsing .. cheap used on amazon.
Spirit Rescue: A Dowser's Ghostly Encounters Paperback – March 13, 2006 by Tick Gaudreau