Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Giving all you twin flamers some hope!

Hello

AS you may all know Ive been very upset as my twinflame has cut me out of his life and is moving 100 miles away, well yesterday was he last day at work, I didn't go, I've not been in for over a week, but my mum went in to give him a card and say goodbye, so he came and sat with her for 2 hours and kept holding her hand, and he was very emotional about going. I was struggling to understand that, because he wasnt speaking to her much since we stopped talking, however, it occured to me speaking to her and holding her hand was the closest he could get to me, because who's closer to me than the woman who made me!

Well Ive been stuggling to cope I felt like I would never stop crying and today he was going to go and see a mutual friend of ours to say goodbye to her, well she kept trying to ring me and I wouldnt pick up so she text me and said I need to speak to you asap, so I rang her and she said he's hysterically crying and said he doesnt want to leave, but he says he has to but, he said he cannot and will not leave without seeing you first!!!

So he came to see me, he cried so much I cried, he said he was so sorry for shutting me out and he loved me and he didnt want to go and he missed me so much and I tried to be brave and not tell him to stay, I said I loved him and always with, nothing would ever change that, and he didnt want to leave me he kept holding my hand :) He then said Ive got to go and he said I'll see you soon and he kept saying that, so I guess its important to him now that we come back together at some point!

Ive cried quite a lot the last few days, but Ive had some incredible support from Lionsheart, i can't thank him enough for writing all those lovely inspirational and helpful messages!!!

My faith had been seriously shaken with my flame, but I saw it in his eyes he is going to come back to me and that makes my heart swell!!!

I just wanted to share this, because for weeks he didnt want to know me, but in the blink of an eye he came back around, so there's hope that we'll all come together soon! :)

Love POE
Old 01-11-2011, 07:32 PM
soul whisperer

Oh POE, thank you for sharing this! how incredibly wonderful and gratifying to receive such love and confirmation too of your twin's feelings. How it must have made your heart sing!
I too have been having a 'challenging' time and have also received some indication of my sc's feelings....it's balm to my aching heart...
Old 01-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Viola

That is so wonderful! I am SO happy for you. And yes, you have given me hope.....
Old 01-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivity on earth
Hello

AS you may all know Ive been very upset as my twinflame has cut me out of his life and is moving 100 miles away, well yesterday was he last day at work, I didn't go, I've not been in for over a week, but my mum went in to give him a card and say goodbye, so he came and sat with her for 2 hours and kept holding her hand, and he was very emotional about going. I was struggling to understand that, because he wasnt speaking to her much since we stopped talking, however, it occured to me speaking to her and holding her hand was the closest he could get to me, because who's closer to me than the woman who made me!

Well Ive been stuggling to cope I felt like I would never stop crying and today he was going to go and see a mutual friend of ours to say goodbye to her, well she kept trying to ring me and I wouldnt pick up so she text me and said I need to speak to you asap, so I rang her and she said he's hysterically crying and said he doesnt want to leave, but he says he has to but, he said he cannot and will not leave without seeing you first!!!

So he came to see me, he cried so much I cried, he said he was so sorry for shutting me out and he loved me and he didnt want to go and he missed me so much and I tried to be brave and not tell him to stay, I said I loved him and always with, nothing would ever change that, and he didnt want to leave me he kept holding my hand :) He then said Ive got to go and he said I'll see you soon and he kept saying that, so I guess its important to him now that we come back together at some point!

Ive cried quite a lot the last few days, but Ive had some incredible support from Lionsheart, i can't thank him enough for writing all those lovely inspirational and helpful messages!!!

My faith had been seriously shaken with my flame, but I saw it in his eyes he is going to come back to me and that makes my heart swell!!!

I just wanted to share this, because for weeks he didnt want to know me, but in the blink of an eye he came back around, so there's hope that we'll all come together soon! :)

Love POE

You are truly a SWEET SOUL
Old 01-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivity on earth
Hello

Love POE

wow- how wonderful!! Gives me hope yet!!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Kenzie

Hi POE, congrats to you, now you now he always misses you :), he admitted or not
Old 02-11-2011, 08:50 AM
LadyImpreza1111

That WAS nice to read. Sounds like you have some renewed hope. My hope comes and goes, comes and goes.

A month or two ago, my soul connection was very close to leaving this state and going back to the one he moved from because his mom was supposedly pregnant and he has never had siblings and wanted them, but I think his compulsion to go back would have had more to do with the fact that he has had a rough childhood and wanted to be there for his sibling. I had a strong feeling that his mother, being manipulative was using his weakness against him (knowing he wanted siblings) and even potentially lying to him about even BEING pregnant (my instincts tell me she wasn't pregnant at all) to drive us apart because she knew that by moving back, he would be breaking a promise that he made to come back to me as long as I waited for him and that I would stop waiting and move on with my life no matter how painful it would have been.
I was DEVASTATED because my mom moved out of state and I chose to stay here alone because I was waiting for him and I felt like I was truly being abandoned. I wanted to start drinking and just destroy myself because anything would have been better than focusing on the pain his departure would have left. I had a dream where he was saying, "Maybe I can spend some time with you before I leave." I was infuriated by that dream and responded and said, "If you are going to leave, do not bother contacting me because now you aren't contacting me because you want to connect. You are contacting me out of guilt and to ease your own conscience and probably because you don't have anything to lose. You're leaving and I would never see you again anyway. And maybe I don't WANT to have to say goodbye because its going to be even more painful if I have to say goodbye for real." I also said for him to tell his mom that she won. She succeeded in driving us apart. I posted a Facebook note around that time where I basically said that I would NOT put up with any family members who cause drama, even if the love IS once in a lifetime. His mother is a dealbreaker and I know that as long as she's in his life, we would never work because she'll always try and sabotage us. She was never a loving parent. He was emotionally dependent on her because he didn't have anyone else. I said in dreams that if he leaves, I won't continue to wait around for him. I will finish paying off my car and then move back south to be with my mom and sister.

For two nightmarish days, I couldn't tell when I was feeling my pain or his. It was a bit of both. But I think he changed his mind when he realized what I have given up for him (staying here alone waiting for him)...........and this realization was probably triggered by a particular line in the song I posted on my Facebook titled "It will rain" by Bruno Mars which is THE best song to describe the pain you feel when you think your soul connection is leaving or already has. Ever since then, I've been listening to Bruno Mars like crazy.

After a few days, its like things have finally clicked for him and he realized, "Wow......I'm about to let my mom destroy the best thing that has ever happened to me. He must have stood up to his mom and told her that he changed his mind because I could hear him telepathically fuming about it because she called him selfish and he was all, "You are right. I AM selfish.Its time I started putting myself first for a change (or something like that.)"

So now the distress of him leaving is gone. Last year, I had a dream of him and I laying in bed and above us was this massive black widow spider and I knew that the spider symbolized his mom and the legs of the spider ended on both sides of the bed so we were trapped under it which I think meant that he worried we wouldn't be able to escape her.

Well, last week, I had a dream of my soul connection but he was a baby in this dream for whatever reason and he just said, "Bye-bye spider." And think that just meant that his mother is no longer a manipulative influence in his life. It feels like a victory for us.

Sorry. I totally hi-jacked your thread there.For the most part, I have faith that things will be ok in the end.Sometimes I just need to remind myself that true love really does conquer all. And when I do.....I might just continue to go back and find this thread.