Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-10-2011, 07:26 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
This is how I feel exactly !! Just tough because I have never been one to lose friends !!

Its sad, but I've had so many friends come and go, that I've almost gotten used to it and don't grieve so much when I lose a friend anymore.
Old 29-10-2011, 07:29 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Sorry this doesn't really make sense to me.. It's not an obsession at all. Me and TF have a mutual relationship. I feel differently and some of these relationships that are a little more weaken right now were already headed that way before I met my TF. Just going to have to throw you in the pile of people who just don't get it.. Hmm, and the one I "believe" I love!! Are you serious? I am not a baby and I am a grown woman I think I know for a fact who I love and who I do not..
Well anyway, Love and Light !

And this is the very reason why I rarely talk about my soul connection to other people. To them, we seem obsessed but this "obsession" if one can call it that is our SOULS maintaining contact with theirs..........which is why it is darn near impossible to move on.

I'm not one of those people who throws the word love around. I rarely even say it to my mom or sister.
He's honestly the first person I can say with 100% certainty that I love.
Old 29-10-2011, 07:34 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla
I think the question of obsession is warranted. Not that I am saying you are, you may just in the beginning stages of the bond....or it could be co-dependence.

A true twin flame relationship will help grow closer to your family and friends because you begin to see the same light and love in EVERYONE. Since meeting my tf, I actually have much deeper and stimulating convos with my family and friends. Many are shocked as to how wise I have become.
A TF relationship would not cause you to distance yourself. Selfish love ( no one understands me like he does) simply does not exist in a TF relationship. The unconditional love you have for him is transmuted to everyone.

I don't agree with that. I have been wise my whole life. Thats an old soul for you.
My relationship with my sister has improved since meeting my soul connection and she said recently that I'm the only one who understands her, whereas our relationship used to be rocky. She doesn't entirely understand my bond with my soul connection, but she is respectful of it and doesn't try to sabotage it or talk mess.
However, I do not feel closer to my mom. If anything, I feel more detached from her than I used to be, and I used to be a total mama's girl.
Old 29-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
And this is the very reason why I rarely talk about my soul connection to other people. To them, we seem obsessed but this "obsession" if one can call it that is our SOULS maintaining contact with theirs..........which is why it is darn near impossible to move on.

I'm not one of those people who throws the word love around. I rarely even say it to my mom or sister.
He's honestly the first person I can say with 100% certainty that I love.

Hi Lady, Yes I am for sure the same way. Especially when it comes to men I'm not sure if I told any of them I loved them. I have been more open about my feelings for him than any other man. I am still somewhat blocked due to the fact that he is married but he knows how I feel about him..
Thanks for your post, I am so glad you understand!!
Old 29-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
You are probably being over obsessed with the one you believe you love, wait until you discover that love is unconditional, that love is who we already are, with a TF or without one, your friends and family probably see that you are acting obsessed, but you can't see it, because of the obsession.

I agree that obsession can be a bad thing...but when you are in a mutual, loving relationship where both of you want to be together...that is not obsession.
And I also agree that unconditional love should be in us whether we are in a relationship or not - but you will find that most people who are in a relationship DO love themselves, and the people they care about.
As for our family & friends thinking we're acting obsessed...they probably would not think this way if they took more time to extend some of that "unconditional love", instead of judging us before they even understand our relationship, or witness it for themselves.
Yes and that could be true also, we have now both presented our opinion, now its for veronicax to read and think about.
Old 29-10-2011, 10:26 PM
sesheta

To LadyImpreza1111

He moved here for me and wherever he is is home.

LOL - I so totally know how you feel!! I am moving next month to live in the same town as my TF (instead of living an hour's drive away!) and I told my TF this: "I now understand the phrase "home is where the heart is - because you're my heart...wherever you are will be home."
I even made a plaque to hang in my new place that reads "home is where the heart is."
Old 30-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Twinflamefound

We are all on different spiritual journeys and I was advised that not everyone needs to know or will understand what it is we are going through. Yes it feels different around other people not on a similar path. I just have patience with them and see em through loving eyes. Unless we walk a mile in someone else's shoes, we will never know how they feel. It's good to put yourself in their shoes if you feel frustrated with them.
Only three close people know about my twin flame experience, my mum, sister and intuitive counselor.....and thats all who need to know.
Old 30-10-2011, 01:55 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
He moved here for me and wherever he is is home.

LOL - I so totally know how you feel!! I am moving next month to live in the same town as my TF (instead of living an hour's drive away!) and I told my TF this: "I now understand the phrase "home is where the heart is - because you're my heart...wherever you are will be home."
I even made a plaque to hang in my new place that reads "home is where the heart is."

I totally feel ya there! I was an army brat and moved my whole life and it was only after meeting him that I understood what "home" felt like. I felt "at home" in this state I guess just so I would want to stay here long enough so I could meet him.He's from Hawaii and I've seen "Hawaii" signs my whole life. He moved back here for me and doesn't like it here but I vowed that if he would wait long enough for me to pay off my car, I'd move wherever he wanted to. My family can't understand why I am totally against moving back with them. I like where they live to visit, but the only way I could see myself moving back there was if he wanted to move back there too........but I think he wants to go back to Hawaii and that sounds more appealing than the Bible belt!
Old 30-10-2011, 01:56 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Hi Lady, Yes I am for sure the same way. Especially when it comes to men I'm not sure if I told any of them I loved them. I have been more open about my feelings for him than any other man. I am still somewhat blocked due to the fact that he is married but he knows how I feel about him..
Thanks for your post, I am so glad you understand!!

Well, if he's married, ya gotta maintain some distance. Its only right...........but you'll find plenty of people here who can relate in that regard.