Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-02-2016, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder

How can you tell if someone has telepathic/psychic abilities?

How can you tell at first sight if someone has telepathic or psychic abilities (like the energy, the look in the eyes)?
Old 20-02-2016, 09:22 PM
Experiencer
yes is possible but everones diffrent in the way they work
you have find out how you can tell but others might not work that way for me its a feelling hard to explain
Old 20-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Master

If you, yourself, have psychic abilities, you'll be able to sense if someone else has the same abilities.

The awakened state of an ability has a certain vibration in the body of the owner.
The dormant state doesn't produce enough vibration to be sensed.
When you have the same ability you recognize the vibration through resonance.
Old 22-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Master
Hi,

We are all very different. Some can see those things in me at 1st sight however most can not. In my case, I notice things through my gut feelings more than sensing energies or visuals.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Newbie ;)

I always say random things through text messages that my brain doesn't process before I say it, & when I do it multiple friends are convinced I'm psychic even though I think we all have that ability & im just using it more then they are I also don't use energies they find me ��
Old 29-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie smoke
I always say random things through text messages that my brain doesn't process before I say it, & when I do it multiple friends are convinced I'm psychic even though I think we all have that ability & im just using it more then they are I also don't use energies they find me ��

Ever tried automatic writing or typing? Sounds like this is what you're doing here Faerie smoke

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Deactivated Account

telepathic is a wrong word. it is communication.
people communicate through mind so on free wil.
you can communicate with things to and it answers back.
it allways works. you can try it yourself.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Master
Everybody does to a degree, but some people are more aware and in touch with their abilities.

I can't tell on first sight, but usually they will say something that I recognize.

My guides will let me know who to talk to. If they don't have strong abilities to begin with, they soon will.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasc345
How can you tell at first sight if someone has telepathic or psychic abilities (like the energy, the look in the eyes)?

A few days ago I was visiting a friend, a pharmacist, and getting my grandmother's medicine filled.

While waiting an older gentleman came in. Hindu. From India for he had an accent still. He was, at the inquiry of the assistant about his insurance, a professor at the local university.

I remember this very well. He caught my attention but as had my own things to do, put him in the back of my mind. That is until I overheard my pharmacist friend begin to do the standard new-medicine-needs-consult and decided to glance over.

This Hindu gentleman wasn't paying any attention to my friend, he was looking over said friend's shoulder and staring right at me. Intently. I kept my gaze locked with his for the rest of the consult [about 90 seconds] before nodding sharply and ducking my head back down before any of the staff / patients could see the fact I was grinning from ear to ear.

My friend wanted to know what was so hilarious when he came over to consult on my grandmother's medicine because I couldn't quite succeed in wiping the grin off.

Now I'd never met this Hindu gentleman before. Wouldn't know him off the side of the street if he had a sign over his head with his name printed on it.

Long winded yes, but you asked.

The answer, from my own experiences, is that those truly spiritually aware [who are also balanced both spiritually and mentally] are aware of people who are gifted and/or are likewise spiritually aware. It is instantaneous.

For myself no words need to be exchanged. I just know. I've turned around and followed two elderly women when living in San Franciso once to a local temple because the "zing" I got merely in passing them was enough to "knock my socks off".

Is it energy? Is it looks? No, nothing so mundane. It goes beyond what you see with your eyes [for you can "read" energy by someone's visual cues / appearance] and into both the brain & the heart.

This is why the old legends - Asian mostly - speak of how someone spiritually aware usually attracts likewise spiritually aware people. Or knows such beings at first glance.

And that's why I was grinning like a loon.

Because where I am now currently, due to helping with my elderly grandmother, is a very small, very European / American town. Very religious. Even the Asians living here are more Americanized than anything for hardly anyone, even during the summer months / tourist season, visits the Buddhist temple constructed decades ago. And no psychic powers / ESP are not just some American-only ability.

I've been here for about six months. Have felt a few inklings but not enough to tell if just residual energy or someone.

So I was grinning like a loon because I was beginning to feel as if I stepped into the Twilight Zone. Some black hole.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Master
Yes to the above!!

You gaze into their eyes and become totally lost! It's like they can see right through you and strip your soul bare and naked then and there. You can't keep up eye contact for long unless you are on the same level.

A lot of the time, you get a huge feeling of reverence and awe around them that's totally terrifying! It's like they could kill you with a wave of their hand if they wanted to...the energy is intense...overwhelming.

As soon as they enter a room, you don't need to turn around and look to know they have.

Most times, they won't demonstrate their abilities, but follow them around closely for a few days or a week and you'll start seeing how they influence the akasha in subtle ways that cause massive snowball-like effects later on down the track.

I've only met two beings like it in my whole lifetime.