Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Racer X

Unhappy Feeling Unloved~

Why do we feel so unloved?

A: We fail to Love and thus shut off our Love hormones in the heart center~!

Why do we do this?

A: Because we do not know any better~!
No one would CONSCIOUSLY choose to do this ........we all unconsciously choose this. WAKE-UP and reclaim your LOVE.

How?

A: NOW, right now, recall (bring to the surface) every PAINFUL memory in which you chose to react unconsciously in anger/fear/resentment/or whatever.......
Feel the intensity of the PAIN and NOW, RIGHT NOW ............CHOOSE Love or choose to cling to the PAIN. Which do you want? Do you want to be Right and the PAIN which goes with it OR Do you want to be FREE in LOVE again? CHOOSE~! You can only have ONE and one you can only hold for a time anyway.

This is the fastest doorway to HEALING. You closed the door ............NOW open it~!

or

Start planning your death because the time of hate is ending and many will die trying to cling.
Old 19-05-2011, 02:40 AM
Master
Maybe it's more important to feel lovable.
Old 19-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Jules

Quote:
A: NOW, right now, recall (bring to the surface) every PAINFUL memory in which you chose to react unconsciously in anger/fear/resentment/or whatever.......
Hi Racer,
If you've chosen to do this unconsciously then you have no way of bringing it to the fore yet.. it's only when it gets into the subconscious mind are you able to bring it to light.

On the whole I agree with what your saying though. :)

Namaste
Jue
Old 19-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Energyatwork

The most important thing is to learn to love yourself without condition or judgement. Only then will you be comfortable receiving love from others. what you put out you get back.
Old 19-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Master
Love hormones? hmmm

In my discovery, love lives not only in our hearts but is the essence of our being.

Feeling unloved means we have learned not to love and appreciate ourselves, and so are always hungry for someone else to fill the gap.

Choosing to give ourselves acceptance, appreciation and love takes us into a whole new way in our lives and our relationships.

This goes deeper when we meditate in our inner, spiritual heart.

Here's a method: Inner Heart - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3695

Xan

Old 19-05-2011, 04:07 AM
Master
I think we feel unloved because we don't love ourselves.
Spiritlite.
Old 19-05-2011, 06:16 AM
Master
I think feeling love and loving go hand in hand. I think everyone should read the book The Celestine Prophecy for various reasons, perhaps that one included.
Old 19-05-2011, 07:44 PM
duckstar

perhaps feeling unloved means we are surrounding ourselves with the wrong people, i guess thats why alot of us come to forums like this one, too feel accepted by people who have similar beliefs and to get some support if we need it, there is alot of love here x
Old 24-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckstar
perhaps feeling unloved means we are surrounding ourselves with the wrong people, i guess thats why alot of us come to forums like this one, too feel accepted by people who have similar beliefs and to get some support if we need it, there is alot of love here x
I agree! I was wondering why most in this forum are so much more compassionate than in other forums... maybe the smilies?

Or maybe people realize love is the essence of spirituality, what we share in common.

Although I prefer love in good feelings... I know that love is more than that.
Love is wanting & striving for what's best.
Sometimes when I'm slacking in my life, I feel unloved, because I'm not living up to my potential.
And sometimes, doing what's most loving stirs up uncomfortable feelings - courage to do what's best.

Racer,
I've been feeling unloved lately... felt "ganged up on."
A friend explained how when people get angry & say mean things, it's because they aren't feeling loved. When we get angry or sad about what others say or do, it's because we are disconnected to love. Love is still there - we just aren't tuned in so we don't feel it. We just need to connect... sometimes it's as simple as being still for a minute, closing your eyes & letting love flow.
I hope you feel loved, Racer - because you are!
Old 27-05-2011, 06:45 AM
no_thing

feeling unloved

what is love?

that is where we must begin...........

love is a state of being that has no thing to do with emotion really. it is a STATE of being.

when one loves one does not consider anything.......it is just LOVE........this state of appreciation, acceptance, kindness, compassion, ...

if one feels like they are unloved and unappreciated this is generated from YOU....your self........your beingness...........you feel unworthy, unappreciated, unloved...

but who owes you this?? no one.........you owe this to yourself.

it is true, you can not love another unless you love self first. unless you love self first, you have no thing to offer anyone else.

start with YOU.

what do you LOVE TO DO? do it. WHAT DO YOU LOVE TO FEEL? feel it.

take care of YOU first. and NEVER RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE to do that for you. you have no right to do that. you can not demand anything of anyone short of yourself. until you get things right with you............no one else can add to that for you.

love is a state of being. it is not an emotion or a need or a desire. those things are human and completely corruptable.

if you want love, then be that to yourself first.