Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-04-2024, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windspirit
Somewhere along my Tarot journey, I forgot to make the learning process fun and playful. I bet my intuition will engage more it's I'm having fun with the process.
Yep, intuition doesn't work so well when you 'effort' too much.
When you let go, have fun and are playful it works a treat!

Also, use your intuition when you check Biddy. I personally don't like it that much.
The best Tarot interpretation I've ever come across are in the booklet of Danielle Noel's Moonchild Tarot.
You would have to buy the deck to get your hands on it. I have a copy as I liked the deck and that's how I know that her interpretations are awesome!
And I've consulted many sources online and in books. Done Tarot for yonks. But the interpretations in that booklet are still the absolute No. 1.
Just 1 page with upright & reversed on it per card, so no a ton of reading, yet so in depth and so accurate!
Of course it's personal.

It is this deck, in case you're wondering. It's expensive, but I paid $20 more for it few years back so in that sense the price is now way more acceptable.

https://www.daniellenoel.art/product...efb650b8&_ss=r
Old 03-04-2024, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)

FairyCrystal, I love the art work on Danielle Noel's Moonchild Tarot. It's beautiful and appeals to me in so many ways. Thank you for sharing with me.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
[b]

In the occult tarot as practiced by the Rosicrucian’s, Eliphas Levi, the Kabbalah, and others who used the Rider-Wait deck; on Key-10 The Wheel of Fortune, the letters ROTA appear on the wheel, which refers to the rotation of life. ROTA is a rotation of the letters TAROT; little simple things like this fascinate me.

Starman, I never knew about the detail of ROTA on The Wheel of Fortune card. Things like this really fascinate me.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windspirit
FairyCrystal, I love the art work on Danielle Noel's Moonchild Tarot. It's beautiful and appeals to me in so many ways. Thank you for sharing with me.
You're welcome!
The booklet alone is its weight in gold so to speak when you do readings, hihi.
Even when using another Tarot deck I often turn to that when I need a li'l extra input.
And yes the cards are beautiful too!

Another one that I love, my first deck after not resonating with RWS: Robin Wood's Tarot.
The artwork is so gorgeous!! It totally resonated with me, still does, and I've worked with that one to really get to learn Tarot, and used it for years on end!

If I could only keep 1 Tarot deck it'd be that one. I'd never ever part with it.