Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-04-2020, 08:40 PM
ImthatIm

I met Divine Love in the Black inky void.
Drops of Living Liquid Loving Light entered my being like a liquid meteor shower.
They were preceded by a warm Wind of radiant Love.

I know it is my HOME. I once had an inkling and beautiful
knowledge of love, when held by my mother and sung to
in total security and motherly love.
This blew this inkling of love away like a hurricane wind blows a can
down the road. I call it Wankan Tanka (Great Mystery, Great Spirit) or God for short.
Or I may just say Love. I see no separation.
This is a vague description of my most Sacred experience with Divine Love.
I most relate to NDErs but I say it is a near life experience since it did not have a hint
of death anywhere.Only that Living liquid Loving Light that pervades All life was present.

I don't know how to write it, in coherent words, but I keep typing away
to try and express a seed of it, so it may grow.
Divine Love is my only true subject and it is my compass.
Old 16-04-2020, 09:25 PM
Legrand

I will try to characterize here, my experience of this living liquid loving light.

At one point there is no more dimensions (up, down, sides) or within and without or time, but I will use those categories to try to describe different layers of this liquid that also turns the flesh in a so soft cotton texture.

There is what I call the wind:

It usually comes from below moving upwards or from within going outwards on other occasions. Comes with the snake in Kundalini going up the spine usually. It’s the inertia in matter, the karma stuck in the subconscious, that makes a smoke as the cells, the atoms of our bodies start to open to the light over the crown as you have also at the same time your feet deep in the ground.

This “smoke” as it run true the body in a stronger and stronger wind caresses the very flesh of our body into ecstasy.

It seems to be a process of clearing that has no ends as much as the inertia of matter seems to have no end in front of consciousness.

And then there is this honey liquid perfumed golden light:

It usually comes from upward the crown, other times, rarer, from without into within. Just love it when I feel it flow from the crown caressing the flesh and settle in the heart that start pulsating this so soft cottony sensation. It could bring life to a rock if a rock had a mouth to drink it.

I like the start of David to represent those two movement, the triangle pointing up for the wind, the triangle pointing down for the golden liquid light.

Arriving to centre those two movement in the centre of this David star, the sun, the hearth, is really a Big Bang surrounded by the deep peace of the Black inky void as says so well ImthatIm.

Regards,
Old 17-04-2020, 06:10 AM
Master

Amazing Miss H, ImthatIm & Legrand! I feel the ecstatic heightened rapture of ineffable bliss as akin to ignition in renewal within, the pulse peaked and yet throbbing with power, teleporting consciousness into a climaxical explosion without end.

In the initial stages, I used to feel apprehensive at the rising magnetic heat and even requested the Universe to taper it off. Although a telepathic message sought to assure me that I should sit back and relax, I could not at that time, so a few months went by without any enlivened awareness. Poor use of free will, I guess.

Later and thereafter, upon the connection being renewed, doing nothing save being attentively still, without anticipation or memory imagery mental projection, the journey has been a wonderful roller coaster ride!

On an aspect of physicality, I’d summarise that upon the energy rising first from root to crown and beyond, the next step is balancing of male and female polarities in graphic actuality, which is a bit unnerving. However, upon allowing the flow, an equilibrium is soon attained. Thereafter step three, which happens automatically as do the previous ones, is that the singularity of Hiranyagarbha in the head splits into two and the polarities descend into the heart, whereupon the union manifests in a boundless burst of bliss. This stabilises along the Sushumna as a living light of pulsating magnetic divine bliss energy in permanence. I think of this as the rod of initiation.

As mind-body vaporises, metaphorically speaking, on one occasion consciousness transmuted to become bliss itself in totality, without any trace of identity, space or time. How long the duration was cannot be said, since I as in identity wasn’t there! Only bliss. Nothing else. Perhaps impermanent samadhi. I don’t recall the technical term for this.

Well, getting on, bliss is in permanence. Mostly purring but as and when it chooses, amplifying its captivating yet liberating intensity to an explosive level. I simply call this orientation is-ness of being-ness in an unending continuum.

Hmmm ... could go on forever but already the word count for this post seems too high

Old 17-04-2020, 02:25 PM
ImthatIm

Most mornings I sit outside in the dark, well before dawn.
Oh, to hear that first song that the first song bird declares.

"It's coming my friend, it is coming to us all"
"Get ready, here it comes so heed it's call"
"The Light of Day shinning, shinning on large and small"

This is my reminder of the Grace of Love and it's warm glowing embrace.
Old 17-04-2020, 02:45 PM
Master

Outside my window too, a tree lush green
Within which in the still of the night birds hum a melody
Calling for their mates to live their dream
These night sounds blending with our silence as eternity

Old 17-04-2020, 04:58 PM
Cat

"Black Inky Void" - hahahahlol....I say a 'Black vacuum'.
I could also say...picture you were George Clooney adrift in black space, but there were
NO stars, complete black silence - no Gravity, (ha, his movie reference),
so no up or down, empty space of sheer nothingness.
And you had no body! lol lol lol lol lol You were simply Pure Awareness...
and alone...The One...only You.
Oh yeah...hard one to imagine...'had to be there'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-04-2020, 06:02 AM
Master

The void a wonder
At first disconcerting
Then we feel the thunder
Of ॐ reverberating

In seeming nothingness
There is a current
Magnetic field of oneness
To which we are cognisant

Old 18-04-2020, 02:02 PM
ImthatIm

Since experiencing Divine Love it has blurred the lines
between life and death.
Death being free of this body and able to expand in Divine Love.
Life being expanding Divine Love through this body.
Eternity says either way we expand in Divine Love without limit, let go of containment and expand.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:28 PM
Legrand

Hello,

I wonder if for any of you Divine Love as a gender?

To me Love feels Feminine and Pure Beingness masculine. Until there is no love or being left.

Beingness and Love seem to come as an inseparable couple like: Shiva/Shakti, Yang/Yin, Chokmah/Binah until they simply vanish in Brahma/Tao/Kether or whatever the name one wants to give It.

Regards,
Old 19-04-2020, 04:51 AM
Master

@ Legrand ... thanks for sharing.

As of what I feel within and revealed, all is one. We may call the one, God or the creator. Who are we then? Atma, with God as Paramatma, being an inseparable part of the whole.

There is thus no gender, all being one. The concept of gender arises as a pulse ... all manifestation is a pulse, a vibration, which requires an illusion (creation) of separation.

Which means ... our true form is radiant emptiness as a singularity, self existent.

What is love then? At human level of understanding, we may say that love is the sole attribute of God energy. Genderless. Stretching this, we may affirm that love alone is real (permanent) and all else unreal (transient). Ultimately, all lower vibrations must transmute to become love absolute. For example, that’s what karma is about. Resolving conflicts through love alone.

Let’s take the kundalini for example. All we have read about it calls the energy feminine ... shakti. And so it is. But is it? Shakti is an integral and indivisible part of Shiva. The one becomes two, the two merge to become one. This is why a part/process of the energy path requires balancing of male & female energies within ... irrespective of whether our this human form is male or female. Without this balance, even after the energy rises to the Sahasrara, there is no descent back to the heart for the divine union. That union too ... a seeming end or fructification is but another beginning!