Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-12-2014, 09:14 AM
Knower

This didn't happen til after awakening. There were not many changes in my physical body before hand. What I was told was that once the energy is awakened in my body the energy doesn't hurt your physical body but it has to make adjustments to the energy once it's awakened. This results in weird reactions to food.. It was worse the first month and now I just need to watch the processed stuff. The reaction, when I take something I shouldn't, is a massive energy surge I think it's counteracting something that is damaging my body. The surge is very loud and interferrs with normal hearing and it makes me a bit shaky but what gets me is that I'm half phased out of physical when that happens... so I get disoriented and dizzy... get seasick basically.
It's different than normal reactions I never had anything like that before the awakening.

As the energy was being built up at the time, it causes some difficulty with reality perception. ( hallucinations) It's very important to realize that your not being hurt and what your seeing and hearing is not real. It's a reaction your mind and body initially have to the divine energy as your going through an intense purification. I didn't understand and I was terrified. The fear derailed my clairaudience and I wasn't able to hear my guide or the angel who was raising the energy in my body. I hope that my experience will help others going through that to understand that the reality is divine unity which is very beautiful and that everything else going on there is from your body's reaction to the energy surging through. The energy will calm down. you do not have to live like that forever and it will not hurt you. It's healing and beneficial once your through the initial part. I was physically healed during that initial time. When I came close to God I was healed.
You'll know it when it happens. It's not a subtle thing or something you have to guess at. You are fully exposed to the spirit world when it happens. Your not able to understand what you see so your reaction is instinctive fear. Understanding what is happening can help derail that fear reaction and make that initial surge tolerable.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Knower

I kinda had a sense that something was going to happen but I think it was more related to what my teacher said about my being able to open fully by spring. It was late spring when the awakening happened so I knew something was up but I wasn't sure what he meant. The clairaudience was the only physical change prior

Trust me it's not something you can miss. When your one with God there's no mistaking it for anything else. It is not a subtle thing