Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-11-2014, 06:11 AM
Experiencer
What is a nepherin?

Hello. So a couple weeks ago, I had a friend over for drinks and what not & we began talking spirituality and she was telling me that she was a 'nepherin' (I'm not sure if that's spelled correctly) & that basically she was able to channel different beings and she had strong psychic ties with others like herself...and out of no where I began channelling an entity and she told me that I was a nepherin as well...what does that even mean? I've never heard of that term and I even googled it and cannot find any info on it...does anyone here know anything about this topic and could provide me with more information?
I know that there are people with alien souls, angelic souls and even daemon souls...maybe this is something?

Not only that...but she told me that she was really sorry if I got sick because that's what happens when these entities connect with us and I knew she wasn't lying because I ended up getting really sick that night & had to call into work the next day! I really hope there's some info out there about this..I want to learn more about this ability and make sense of it all...
Old 01-11-2014, 08:17 AM
Master
Nephelin: part fallen angel DNA / part human DNA

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nepheline
Old 01-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Ascender
My hunch would be that your friend means nephilim, not nepherin. You did say that you were not sure of the spelling. That explains why you couldn't find it on Google.

If you look on Google with the correct spelling, you will find countless websites describing the phenomenon. But please be wary, as there are lots of weird sites discussing the subject. Please read whatever you find with caution.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Master
Hi,

Every divine human has dark elements within them along with their light.

We manifest our beliefs because that is what free human choices makers are designed to do. We are also all essentially telepathic and psychic.

My understandings on these things are not unique. We are all free to believe and create our own personal physical reality.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-11-2014, 12:40 AM
Ascender
Dont believe everything you are told. Nephilim are real but I do not think you are one. Channeling a dark entity made you sick. If you were a nephilim it wouldnt have made you sick because you would have the same energy there would be no clash. Its just a story to convince you to let dark entities drain your energies. Your friend probabaly is in the same boat but dont blame her if she believes the story too. Protect yourself.
Old 20-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Ascender
I had a almost all my life until now with dark energy.
it drains you of all your happy emotions and one feels no hope ,despair and what's the point in life.
these beings do their best to drain you of ones energy believe me.

it came to a point where i had enough of this negative energy so i took a deep breathe and said to it
im not afraid of you anymore so why don't you go away.
it said what if i don't want to.
i said in that case you will deal with my spirit protecter and believe me if you deal with him you wish you were here.
the negative dark energy looked at my spirit protecter and i sensed dark energy was afraid of him dark energy said can i think about it.
i went away for a bit and when i came back the dark energy was gone awhile later i sensed a pure energy it was an angel come to see me and my spirit guides were proud of me for standing up to this dark energy.

ive found out that this energy had been with me for some long time .
we can stand up to these dark energy it takes a bit of courage i had enough of its pure negative effect it had on me .
now i feel back to the way i was great.

be very careful of dark negative energies as they can channel emotions.