Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Who told you you that your fae? (A list would be interesting)

And why didn't they personally explain it to you?

People shouldn't just wander about telling other people who they are without any explanation or guidance on the matter. Seems odd to me.

Not odd at all. Full explanations and definitions will not give you automatically an understanding.
Very short answers are more likely to bring a surge for answers, and with it a greater understanding.

To starpearl, yes you have a background in the Fae energy. Meaning, you originate in the Fae energy, you cam into existence in the realm of the Fae.
What does this mean, at the moment very little. Right now you are in a human form, (this is technically incorrect, but how most understand it)
you will know more in times to come. Just see it in the same way as, looking for you heritage, where you come from, and if you look into the functions of the Fae energy, you might understand your own function within the One. We never move away from our prime orientation.
Have fun on your search.

Rah nam
Old 18-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starpearl
what do you mean?

I mean you are a person with a fantasy of being fae.
Old 18-03-2011, 01:07 AM
starpearl

that's given me alot more insight Rah nam thankyou :)
@Gem, i don't fantasize about being fey because i know what i am already, i was simply enquiring about what the being is and how it could effect me as a personal explanation is alot better than research
Old 18-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Sangress

Quote:
i know i must sound a little naive, please believe me that i am not

You never struck me as being naive at all. I give everyone the same warning when another person tells them who they are, so please do not thing I am putting any judgement upon you.

I have learned that no one other than oneself can hold responsibility over their own matters of spiritual importance, so it's always worth mentioning that, because often people don't mean to mislead others from their path....most intend to help the other person in their search for knowledge and understanding.

Whether you be fae or not doesn't matter, who you are is the most important thing of all.

Quote:
Not odd at all. Full explanations and definitions will not give you automatically an understanding.
Very short answers are more likely to bring a surge for answers, and with it a greater understanding.

Explanations and definitions don't give any understanding at all, its experience that gives true understanding.

Though some situations call for a vague explanation to give a better overall view of what is going on and maybe some of the possibilities involved.

A man cannot tell another man what an apple is if they have never encountered one before, but, after having spoken of the apple previously this man would be able to portray the apple very adeptly if their source of information was accurate in some form. Same principle goes for matters of spirituality and almost everything else around here.

Only my opinion though.
Old 18-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Master
Maybe "fey", not "fae" i.e. unworldly, someone with a foot on both sides of the veil.
Old 18-03-2011, 06:37 PM
starpearl

in england we use the spelling fae, well everyone i know does, everyone keeps mentioning it haha, there are many different spellings from different cultures
Old 18-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
in england we use the spelling fae, well everyone i know does, everyone keeps mentioning it haha, there are many different spellings from different cultures

In my England, we use both fae and fey.

fae as in faerie and fey as in unworldly or fated to die. One a noun, the other an adjective.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:05 PM
starpearl

you from england too :)?
yeah i think fae is the one that they were refering to, atleast i hope...
Old 18-03-2011, 09:04 PM
MurciƩlago

I was taught fey for the families of the fairies but I llive in america soo...
Old 19-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
you from england too :)?
yeah i think fae is the one that they were refering to, atleast i hope...

Does being told what you are mean you know you are that?