Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-10-2015, 02:20 AM
Knower

All Lives are Past Lives

What if it is true to say, "Every life that ever was and ever shall be is your own."

This would be the epitome of "Eureka Moments".

Has anyone realized it to be true as a result of a particular experience in their life, imagined or not? Sometimes I feel this - that I know things I should not merely because it is already inside me - like it grew inside me as though because it was supposed to . . . like the knowledge of the universe - The Akashi Records - is embedded into the DNA of every single organic lifeform.

This thought came to me years ago and it is resurfacing with intriguing . . ."Eurekas" . . .

Please. If you have any thoughts on this subject, or questions so I can clarify what I am thinking myself . . . be relentless - go hard. This idea has my eyes as wide as my skull.
Old 28-10-2015, 02:26 AM
Pathfinder
When I think of past lives, I like to think they are like the one's from the Avatar series:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130625140036
Old 28-10-2015, 02:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taokuoh
When I think of past lives, I like to think they are like the one's from the Avatar series:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130625140036
This myth fleets me - I recognize the blue child, but none of the rest. I think I may have seen a movie about it - is there more to the myth?
Old 28-10-2015, 02:35 AM
Pathfinder
The blue child is the Avatar (the main character of course) and the rest lined up are his past lives. He can connect and talk to his past lives asking for guidance and wisdom, similar to how people look for guidance from their God's or wisdom from their spirit guides.