Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Firefly Dancer

Akashic records

Hello all

Quick question : has anyone had an akashic records reading ? who would you recommend for such experience ? do you think it is reliable at all ?

I have seen some online psychics offering this service... but I am a bit worried to think they are just after the money and will not be reliable, cause really, how can you confirm past lifes stuff ?? LOL

But I am curious. Anyone with experiences to share ? any reliable psychic recommended ?

Thanks !!

Firefly.
Old 13-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Master
Hi firefly
i can only offer my opinion, and im sure some will disagree.
What is important is what is happening now, what you do now defines your future.
What has happened, is gone. And yes you will be easily parted from your money and how will you ever know what you were told is true.?
If you learn the truth of your past it might upset you and for what gain?
Drive forward with your head up and your heart open and make the most of this life is my advice.
god bless
pete
Old 13-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Firefly Dancer

Hi Pete

LOL this exact same advice has been given to me like 5 minutes ago by someone very dear to me... my main spirit guide.

He said : "There is not much point on knowing so much right now, you will know when time is right. The challenge is what you are learning and clearing now, not really what is in the past. I mean, you can go for it if you want, if you really want to do this, I won´t say don´t do it, but I do not see the point in doing so, better invest that in healing, books, other resources for the present time."

So you pretty much confirmed what my main guide has just said ;) he gets mad that I listen more to other people than to him :) he never tells me : "don´t do that" he just puts things in perspective with his advice and then he lets me do what I want :)

Thanks for the frank advice.

Firefly.
Old 15-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Quagmire

Healing the present can also be a path into the past. But with that said the past does not exist anymore beyond the memories you have of it, so there is no way to confirm them. You choose what you believe in, you choose your own reality. I have a book in my Akashic Record section that makes up new adventures as I read/look in it. Also; Akashic Records is not only about the past, it can also be a sum up of the present giving you a clearer view of where your path is leading you... maybe spend time learning how to access the Akashic Records on your own, then you can spare those money.