Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Aset90

Akashic Records

Hey Everyone,

Since I last wrote on here, in February, my journey towards spiritualism has quadrupled. In sum, I am literally eating books on the subjects of souls, reincarnation, Edgar Cayce, etc. I have just recently finished working with a psychic for three months on a particular twin flame. As I've been studying on my own, I have realized that I must have an akashic consultation.

I will be having one via telephone this coming monday. I wanted to know if anyone else here has had one, and maybe a little about their experience. I have some definite questions I'm ready to ask and basically need the answers to. THank you,
Old 14-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Amethyst Angel

Wow you certainly are flying through with some speed! Most of us take years to get where you are now. As you are reading so much stuff at the moment, can I recommend The Convoluted Universe series by Dolores Cannon, I think you might find her work very interesting indeed!

For your main question, yes I have had an akashic record reading done a couple of years ago, it was done through a channeling and I was allowing to ask 3 questions. The reading has certainly helped me to understand myself more, but with these readings you will only be told what you are allowed to know at this moment in your journey, so questions about possible future events might not be allowed yet.
I hope all goes well for you

Love and light
Amethyst Angel
Old 03-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Master

I have had one done. You can only ask about yourself because the reader can't access another's records without their consent. They don't really predict the future either.

They can tell you where you've been in past lives and what goals you might have in this one.