Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Triquetragirl

Afraid to look into the past

Hello everyone, I have a question. Are any of you afraid to look into your past lives?

I'm afraid, but also curious as to why I can't get regressed. Perhaps this is where my fear comes in. But ever since I got interested in reincarnation, and reading so many accounts on how people make peace with themselves, I can't help but wonder...

I have no memories to share, only "feelings."

I feel like if I truly dig deep enough it will help me move forward in this tragic lifetime. Yet on the other hand, maybe I am not suppose to know or it will bring more pain. Does this make sense?
Old 05-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triquetragirl
Hello everyone, I have a question. Are any of you afraid to look into your past lives?

I'm afraid, but also curious as to why I can't get regressed. Perhaps this is where my fear comes in. But ever since I got interested in reincarnation, and reading so many accounts on how people make peace with themselves, I can't help but wonder...

I have no memories to share, only "feelings."

I feel like if I truly dig deep enough it will help me move forward in this tragic lifetime. Yet on the other hand, maybe I am not suppose to know or it will bring more pain. Does this make sense?

Yes it makes sense.

I myself wanted to do a regression because i found out i have a big affinity with anything Roman. I know there is something there i would like to know.

I tried to get in contact with someone doing a regression under hypnosis, but apparently in my area they only do that for therapeutical reasons...
Old 05-12-2011, 10:18 AM
MMM

trust me, we all have past lives we're not too proud of now
Old 05-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Tammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triquetragirl

I'm afraid, but also curious as to why I can't get regressed.

Why cant you get regressed, have you tried and failed? Or do you think that your fear of being regressed will block you?

I agree with MMM, we all have had past lives where we are not proud of, i dont know any of mine (only hints!) but i am sure, i wasnt a saint!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Triquetragirl

Hi Tammy, it's hard to explain. I've tried seeing a professional, and even self hypnosis but all I get are fleeting images that doesn't make sense. BUT, it's interesting though, as soon as I posted this question the other night I had a dream about it. I got a message saying that I shouldn't be afraid, and that once I find myself- I will feel happiness. Even though I do agree with the other posters about having past lives we're not proud of. I feel them too, but maybe this life will shine through.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Tammy

Well, i hope it does. Maybe you are just not ready for it, or your reasons for wanting to do it are not clear. Good Luck!